Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

need audio editors/engineers for audio series.

masterchaoss

Hey guy we are need of some help with editing are show as we only have one curently and he has gotten busier with work, so we need some more help on this end we already have alot of good vocal talent and some great writers so this is only place we are lacking some depth and it's really needed. Here is a link to the channel https://m.youtube.com/user/SilverPonyPlayersso please if you're good with audio let us know you won't regret it.

I might be able to help y'all out, I'm a certificated audio engineer, I've just never really had an opportunity to use the skill. Checked the channel and it looks like you guys had a pretty good following but haven't put anything out in a while.

I might be able to help y'all out, I'm a certificated audio engineer, I've just never really had an opportunity to use the skill. Checked the channel and it looks like you guys had a pretty good following but haven't put anything out in a while.

yeah that's has been the problem, we've had everything recorded for a while now but we haven't been able to put it together, it's been really annoying that has been the only thing stopping us.