Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The whole series is now on KiDoodleTV

FirePuppy

(edited)

I never thought this was going to happen, but the entire series -- yes, all nine seasons -- are now streaming on KiDoodleTV. If you have the app, you can now watch the show free of charge by clicking on the link below, if YouTube is not an option:

https://www.kidoodle.tv/1576/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Now all that's left to get on there are Best Gift Ever (hopefully in 8-9 months) and Pony Life.

So, I guess this means no need for this show on Netflix, Disney+, Peacock, Amazon Prime, or whatever -- that is, for those in the US.

Edited by FirePuppy
  • Brohoof 4
  • Party! 1

19 hours ago, FirePuppy said:

I never thought this was going to happen, but the entire series -- yes, all nine seasons -- are now streaming on KiDoodleTV. If you have the app, you can now watch the show free of charge by clicking on the link below, if YouTube is not an option:

https://www.kidoodle.tv/1576/my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic

Now all that's left to get on there are Best Gift Ever (hopefully in 8-9 months) and Pony Life.

So, I guess this means no need for this show on Netflix, Disney+, Peacock, Amazon Prime, or whatever -- that is, for those in the US.

Oh wow, I did not expect this either. Not only do they have G4 Seasons 1 thru 9, but they have a lot of the Equestria Girls content(movies and shorts/specials?), and some of the older generations episodes!

Pretty great find! I'd recommend people to check it out.

image.thumb.png.29c70b340ddb7f2e83d03a362ba5d2b7.png

Maybe it's a sign of things to come in the future.

• 2 weeks later...