Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Guy with a Girl OC?

Rqsky

Are there any guys in the fandom with girl OCs? Please let me know so I'm not the only one! :P Here is my OC, her name is Moonlight Fury. :D

post-34242-0-21784100-1435898699_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 2

You're not the only one. Trust me.

I'm not male myself, but I can tell you that you're not alone

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

all but one of my OCs are girls, and i know a lot of users have both female OCs and male OCs

Edited by Scare Effect
  • Brohoof 1

I have all female OCs more or less (and the few male OCs I have had some form of gender oddity that made them mostly female in expression), though I may not be the best example since I'm trans so I'm a girl anyways.

I write fanfictions, and I also gamemaster for roleplaying games. Those are both things where you basically have to be comfortable representing at least several female characters. I regard my OCs as people wandering the world, filling roles as they choose. At this point it's all rather clinical, and biological sex is just a natural outflow of what needs to be accomplished by the narrative.

Personally i just think that the female model looks better then the male version.

That and they never really show off many males in the show so i guess we got used to seeing all the females, at least thats how it is for me anyway.

• Brohoof 1

Personally i just think that the female model looks better then the male version.

That and they never really show off many males in the show so i guess we got used to seeing all the females, at least thats how it is for me anyway.

I also thinnk that female models look better than the males, more eligent. :P

Yay, so it appears I'm not the only guy with a female OC! :D This pleases me, thanks guys! :P

I'm a guy and my OC is also a girl.  :D

sig-3906735.Windy10.png

Oh my Celestia, your OC is adorable :D

Yuppers I am male also but my OC is female,

sig-3906723.5g6YC1h.png 

Oh my Celestia, I'm loving your OC as well! :P

• Brohoof 2

I am a guy with a feminine touch when it come's to making OC's one of my OC's is named "Moonlight River" and my first OC named "Lollipop Eclipse".

• Brohoof 1

I default Koukatsu as male, but I'm fine with him being portrayed as female. :U

Gender doesn't make a person/pony/whatever, personality does. c:

I was a mare in Donut Steel 2, teehee. :v