What are you doing right now?

Laurentree

On 7/21/2019 at 3:00 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Laying down on my lounge and watching YouTube.

Same is here.

• Brohoof 1

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Have to write this somewhere because I'm just baffled at the fact. Right now I'm sitting down in our work office waiting for a cut to heal, a cut on the same finger that I've got a cut on from the past two work days! It's more than a coincidence :blink:

Spoiler

Picture provided but spoilered for those sensitive to blood, but it's not even that bad:

Spoiler

CAM00428.thumb.jpg.a2bb46e7c199f36e42f0dbd9330b121d.jpg

Laying down and wiping away some tears.

sig by @Kyoshi

Laying on my bed, feeling inadequate.

sig by @Kyoshi

• 2 years later...

I’m trying to keep warm, freezing my a** off.

• Brohoof 1

sig by @Kyoshi

• 3 months later...

Procrastinating on making dinner. I’ve only had poptarts and some goldfish crackers today. So I’m hungry. But I’m also comfy and don’t wanna move

• Brohoof 2

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*