Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Offroading and offroading vehicles

NeonTheChangeling

• 2 weeks later...

I don't go offroading, but sometimes I take my mountain bike over some rather odd terrains? :P

How long have you offroaded?

almost a year now, can go across the state almost just by using the forest and dirt backroads,not the most LEGAL way to do it though

it is not advisable 

I once accidentally drove my car into my lawn. Does that count

why yes,it does count as offroading

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to try out a motorcycle or dirt bike, but I have ridden three wheelers and four wheelers my whole life. Mostly for work but also play from time to time.

Big Yamaha fan by the way.  

Unfortunately, I've never had the opportunity to try out a motorcycle or dirt bike, but I have ridden three wheelers and four wheelers my whole life. Mostly for work but also play from time to time.

Big Yamaha fan by the way.  

that makes two of us,i used to have a 4 wheeler,but i traded for my dirtbike

• 1 month later...
  • 5 years later...
(edited)

I've been offroading several times. I've driven dirtbikes and "road-retired" trucks and cars on offroad trails. Not recently though.

I have a '98 Chevy Blazer 4X4 that was my grandparents', but it would need some work to be up to that. I wouldn't want to damage it doing that anyway though since it's sentimental.

I do LOVE the new Bronco! I hope to get one someday with a manual, locking differentials, and a winch.

1594520593_2021Broncosm.jpg.4118d0aaab8d383317aeabc05e796f74.jpg

The things coming out about it look pretty awesome. I would definitely actually use it in the dirt. That's a LONG way off though. They aren't cheap.

Edited by Cirrus.

I used to do ATV offroading when i was much younger. I plan on getting an ATV again in the near future and hit up some mud trails just like old times. I got a 2wd truck that i do very light offroading with lol at the moment. 

• Brohoof 1

• The title was changed to Offroading and offroading vehicles
  • 1 month later...

Only offroading I do is in a truck, I've been on ATVs yet still trucks are more fun in my opinion. I don't do it much though mainly as it typically ends up being more trouble then fun if anything haha I mean I suppose that is part of the fun isn't it.

I was taken along for a ride on an atv when I was really little. I didn’t do the driving but I did like bouncing around on that thing. I could never do it now though where I live, and considering what I drive. I only have my little Smart car and it doesn’t even like minor potholes on paved streets.