open Crystal Of Darkness

Skylord Nexus

Helvard watched helplessly as the unicorns were taken care of by this ghastly smog. He could try, but even he knew his axe would not damage smoke.

Instead, he returned his axe to his back and galloped after Aurai and Awilix, occasionally looking over his shoulder to check the distance between them and...it.

"We must move to safe ground!" He yelled to the others.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

As if Aurai's shadow the well shadow matched her movement however this time it fired more lightning blots and sometimes fireballs that exploded towards the ponies and griffin on the ground "Give up now and I will make your death shorter and a bit less painful.

​                                          King Of All Things Discord

sig-33038.sig-33038.untitled_drawing_by_Signature by: Pucksterv​

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

"T-Thet wa-s close..." Awilix started to Auria "....thank you." Awilix voice got soft and she closed her eyes,but opened then and yelled at Auria in her next sentence "BUT DONT EVER TOCHE MY WITH OUT A WARNING FRST!" Awilix turned her head to were others were and seen fireballs flying "What are we going to do about them?"

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

(edited)

Aurai felt the heat of the fireballs flying pass her. She felt a shot of pain going through her body again, causing the wing that was hit before to stop working. She tried to keep flying but it didn't work. With Awilix still by her claws, she crashed downwards. She turned around, wrapping herself around Awilix so when they hit the ground, she was undamaged. However, because of the speed of the fall and landing on her back, Aurai was now unconscious.

Edited by Pucksterv

Helvard watched as Aurai crashed to the ground, laying unconscious in the dirt. He stopped temporarily and lifted Awilix from her grip, so then he could hoist the griffon onto his back.

"If you cannot walk, then get on!" He yelled to the mare, waiting for, hopefully, a quick response.

Signature by @J.R.

As Helvard lefted Awilix,Awilix did not even noticed thet.Awilix shaked her head and looked at dark tube "I can walk..." She quicked blinked couple of times and started onces again "We should beter run now,there is noting we can do here." Awilix looked at Bjorg and yelled at him "Run!" Awilix did not wait for respons and she strted to move quick away from dark tube thet was out to get them.

My oc:

By this time Dark had got board "Well this is no longer fun I know how about I don't hold back." With that the smoke became Oblivion who spread his bat wings and flew faster than he did in smoke form landing in front of the group "One last chance give it to me and your death will be quick look at your situation you are doomed well unless you were to punch me in the face but you are all to weak and scared to do that."

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

Spot on Was looking at Oblivion. she was scared pale.

Oh, this ain't good!

She, without hesitation fired an arrow towards oblivion, hitting the left leg joint (the shoulder, in human terms).

She then proceeded to back off and started running away like there was no tomorrow.

When life gives you space lemons, you make space lemonade. Wait, why am i speaking good of lemons? GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DAMN SPACE LEMONS, WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?

Bjorg had followed her team. She had been stunned silent by Aurai's sudden change of behavior--  not to say she didn't like it, it was just so sudden. Now they were running, which she hated, but there was nothing else to do. She stopped as Oblivion spoke to them, gritting her teeth.

"Never!" She cried, wings spreading, tossing her head, feathers ruffling. "You do not scare us! We can fight you!"

• Brohoof 1

Helvard stood tall, unfazed by Oblivion's threat.

He gently lowered Aurai to the ground, before stomping up next to Bjorg and readying his axe again.

"Aye, we will fight you to the death before you get this amulet!" He roared, stamping a hoof on the ground and sending a small tremor in the earth, "Come forth, if you dare!"

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @J.R.

Aurai was laying on the ground, her eyes half open. Her sight was blurry and high pitched noise was inside her head, causing her not to hear well. She saw the shadow from before change into oblivion or at least that is what she could make out of the figures in front of her. Her eyes soon closed again, her body motionless.

Bjorg glanced behind her at Awilix, who seemed frightened of this evil being, and Aurai, motionless on the ground. A wave of boldness washed through Bjorg as she turned back to face Dark.

"I will destroy you!" She howled, and flew forward, claws outstretched to claw Oblivion's slimy face off his grimy shoulders.

Oblivion had been so preoccupied with the knowledge of victory that he had had barely noticed Bjorg speaking. He quickly came out of his victorious trace to see a claw flying towards him, unable to turn into shadows again he moved back but was to slow so he got clawed in the left eye causing him to reel back in pain "Ahhhhh! I do not believe you just did that." He then spread his wings and began to fly off "I'll be back mark my words and when I am I will kill all of you one by one!" and with that he was gone.     

When Awilix seen thet this so called Oblivion runed away after just one punch in face from Bjorn,she felt great.Awilix looked around and she seen Spot on have run away on frst look of trouble and she thinked "I was wrong,she was not a foe.She was just a chiken." Awilix turn her head on others "I think we should move,thet thing,can return anny second."

My oc:

Helvard cocked his head to the side in confusion, raising an eyebrow.

"This demon's weakness is being hit in the face?" He deduced quietly, slowly blinking, "I will say, that is a new one."

Nevertheless, he smirked and put a large hoof on Bjorn's shoulder.

"Well done to you, my friend!" He bellowed, "You showed that creature the wise way out of this battle!"

He turned to Awilix and nodded. "Aye, that is the wise idea. Is the amulet safe?"

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @J.R.

Awilix looked at Helvard as he talked and at moment when he said amulet Awilix looked at it,and said "Yes...yes its safe.".Awilix raised her looke up at sky and thinked "Oh godess what did I acepted with this amulet?" Awilix lowered her look and said noting more,she waited to see what others thinked,and what is plan from now.

My oc:

Breathing heavily, he heaved a sighed Where the heck are these ponies! He thought in fustraigtion as he flew. He had been flying since he couldn't remember looking for a ragtag adventure group, asked around for their whereabouts and now he was in the middle of no where looking for these jokers. "I swear I better get one heck of a tip, or a promotion or something from this wild goose chase." he mumbled and closed his eyes for a minute putting himself on auto fly, tired to high heaven of looking at places that didn't hold his receivents  

He of course should have know better not to do this, and he probably should have seen the dark figure he was flying into but given who he was he didn't, and one of the infamous head on mid air collisions occurred. And did the feathers fly. 

img-34474-1-img-34474-1-img-34474-1-img-

EQE Approved: Bow Diddle: & Ben Keys:  Traveling Musicans and part time thieves 

Rhetoric Rash  .. The disgruntled Earth Pony 

Bowie, the knife throwing Diamond Dog https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bowie-r9066

Ask the rebellious Rhetoric anything here

Oblivion had been too busy morning about the claw and had not noticed the pony until it had smashed into him sending him flying to the floor. "What do you think you are doing flying into perfectly innocent ponies why would you do that!...wait what are you doing here in the middle of nowhere?" :okiedokielokie:

Slowly collecting himself, picking up letters and mail as he did so "I'm so sorry sir. I'm just trying to deliver these letters to a band adventurers , working for the Princess I believe" he actually looked at who he was talking to "And holy hanna who are you?..." 

Bowie, the knife throwing Diamond Dog https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bowie-r9066

Darks eyes widened as he had an idea "Oh how rude of me my name is Dark Spectre anyway I know of the ponies you speak of in fact I was sent by the princesses to give them this." 'Dark' pulls out a black orb "Unfortunately in my rush I forgot to give it to them actually could you give it to them for me just say it is from the Princesses and it should all be good... Ok bye." With that Oblivion flew off leaving the dark orb floating in front of the mail pony. 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Darks eyes widened as he had an idea "Oh how rude of me my name is Dark Spectre anyway I know of the ponies you speak of in fact I was sent by the princesses to give them this." 'Dark' pulls out a black orb "Unfortunately in my rush I forgot to give it to them actually could you give it to them for me just say it is from the Princesses and it should all be good... Ok bye." With that Oblivion flew off leaving the dark orb floating in front of the mail pony. 

A bit dazed he nodded "Um... sure..." he looked at the orb as he flew away "Hey, you forgot to pay me!" he groaned as he saw the odd being fly away. Not having much of a choice he stuffed the orb into his bag and continued to fly. Not much further away he finally saw the ponies, and what was this griffons too?... This day could not get any more bizarre. 

At this point though he didn't care if they were puddles of pudding, he found them and they were going to get there letters and like it. Coming upon them he shouted "Hey wait! Special delivery!" he flew franticly to them and of course crashed having gone to fast for his own good. Letters and feathers flew as he lay in a heap at their hooves  

Edited by The Down Trotten

As Crash feathers toched Awilix,she jumped back yelling "No,no,no!".She quick made couple of hoove steps back,so no more of Crash feathers can toche her "They are so dirty." Awilix said as she looked around her to see if some feathers could be geting down from thress above them.

My oc:

(edited)

With a heavy sigh he picked himself up and began cleaning up his mess "terribly sorry... I've been flying for quite a while and when I finally found you, I got a little excited" he picked his feathers up Dirty?... I know I'm a little rough but dirty, a are you ok? Would have been nice... He thought with a bit of contempt. "Anyway I have things for all of you." he tried to smile but failed and just sort of let his lip quiver for a moment 

Edited by The Down Trotten

Helvard raised an eyebrow at the newcomer, not exactly sure what to make of him. He certainly seemed...excitable. And a bit clumsy.

"That seemed like a painful dive," he observed, helping the pegasus onto his hooves, "Are you well, stranger?"

He blinked with curiosity, wondering what he could possibly have for them.

• Brohoof 1

Signature by @J.R.

"I'm fine, I've had worse landings honestly... thank you for the help. Now for your letters" he checked his bag and at first with confidence, then as his wing could not find anything with more panic "Um... errr... Curses!" he turned the bag upside down, the only thing to come out was the orb "I travel around the kingdom, chasing you guys from place to place, run into a bizarre... I don't even know, finally find you and I lost your letters! And to top it off..." he looked a the orb "Theres this thing..."