31 users have voted

1. 1. Age

• 5-12
    • 13-20
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-60
    • 61+ (http://tinyurl.com/3rj5kkw)
  2. 2. How many days are you on this site?

• Less than once a week
    • Once a week
    • Every few days
    • Every Day
  3. 3. The days you are on, how long do you stay on?

• It varies... alot
    • A few minutes
    • At least 30 minutes
    • 1-3 hours
    • 3-6 hours
    • Whenever I'm f*cking breathing

Make the last question's options better please:

> Less than once a week

> Once a week

> Once every few days

> Everyday

Then make a fourth question:

How much time do you spend on this site the days you get on?

> A few minutes

> At least 30 minutes

> One to three hours

> Three to six hours

> More than six hours

As you have it, the last question is way too broad with the time between one hour and every possible instance.

Make the last question's options better please:

> Less than once a week

> Once a week

> Once every few days

> Everyday

Then make a fourth question:

How much time do you spend on this site the days you get on?

> A few minutes

> At least 30 minutes

> One to three hours

> Three to six hours

> More than six hours

As you have it, the last question is way too broad with the time between one hour and every possible instance.

Sorry, you can only make three question :(

We already have a similar poll here.

Sorry didn't know. Just tryen ta help

Oh really? Then since we have the Brony Census, you can remove the top 2 questions.

I will, and I'll add a link to the Census

I'll be using this info (of course, ill take anything) but I'm prolly gonna make my own with more questions, but I'm 6 weeks off till the due date of this project. I got tons of time, just getting a head start. Only reason i havn't put up a poll (besides the fact i dont know how) is that I don't even know what info I'm going to need. Though age and frequency on pony websites like Equestria Daily and the forums are a good starting point, I'm prolly gonna go into more detail I.E. 'How many My little pony related songs/videos do you have on your MP3 player?' and 'Are you a Closet Brony, or open about your awesomeness?' and so on so forth.

At some point I'd also like to start taking note of everypony's locations (or at least general are like states/Providences) IRL so I can show data that this is not just a local phenomenon and that it's more widespread. But this will all come later. Prolly by end of week or over weekend so i can give the polls and data a week or two to pile up, then i can organize and graph whatever I get. I also will prolly spread this to other forums and websites.

I'll be using this info (of course, ill take anything) but I'm prolly gonna make my own with more questions, but I'm 6 weeks off till the due date of this project. I got tons of time, just getting a head start. Only reason i havn't put up a poll (besides the fact i dont know how) is that I don't even know what info I'm going to need. Though age and frequency on pony websites like Equestria Daily and the forums are a good starting point, I'm prolly gonna go into more detail I.E. 'How many My little pony related songs/videos do you have on your MP3 player?' and 'Are you a Closet Brony, or open about your awesomeness?' and so on so forth.

At some point I'd also like to start taking note of everypony's locations (or at least general are like states/Providences) IRL so I can show data that this is not just a local phenomenon and that it's more widespread. But this will all come later. Prolly by end of week or over weekend so i can give the polls and data a week or two to pile up, then i can organize and graph whatever I get. I also will prolly spread this to other forums and websites.

Kay, just FYI, you set up a poll by starting a new topic in any of the sections, then on the right side, it says "Manage Topic Poll"

>18

>Every day

>1-3 hours, sometimes more. It really depend

According to my profile, I've been online for 6 days and 7 hours.

You're making me realize how little of a life I have... -_-!

>18

>Every day

>1-3 hours, sometimes more. It really depend

According to my profile, I've been online for 6 days and 7 hours.

You're making me realize how little of a life I have... -_-!

Hey now, i spend more time than that a day doing nerdy comp stuff. If you feel like you have no life, where does that leave me?

• 8 years later...

Everyday!

Yes, that is leading. However, I wonder if that 13-20 is still accurate today. People do age, and it has been quite some years now.

I noticed there was one 5-12. That's not allowed on these forums according to the rules. Hmm :bea:

• 3 months later...