Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi! You have a new pegasister :)

SleepySpruce

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

My little google: browsing is magic

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I've always been into this: I grew up watching the original series. (but I think the new one is about 20% cooler ;)

Hi! I'm Sleepy Spruce.

I'm 16 and I'm from Hungary.

I like to eat sweeties (especially gingerbread and punch cake), drink milk, listen to music, watch thunderstorms from my warm and quiet home, and I love drawing. :)

I'm really glad to belong to this kind and welcoming community, and I hope I'll make some very magical friends here. :3

• Brohoof 11

Hi there! Welcome to the forums! So I am not the only one who loves watching thunderstorms huh? I love how you put it too, it really is nice from the comfort of your home. :3

You seem very friendly so I have bet you will absolutely love it here, we all love making new friends. :)

Hope to see you around more! :D

• Brohoof 9

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?:

My little google: browsing is magic

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I've always been into this: I grew up watching the original series. (but I think the new one is about 20% cooler ;)

{C}

Hi! I'm Sleepy Spruce.

I'm 16 and I'm from Hungary.

I like to eat sweeties (especially gingerbread and punch cake), drink milk, listen to music, watch thunderstorms from my warm and quiet home, and I love drawing. :)

I'm really glad to belong to this kind and welcoming community, and I hope I'll make some very magical friends here. :3

Hello my friend welcome here o n the forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I have to say your drawings are absolutely beautiful  by looking at your profile picture ver amazing art lovely to look at =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here on the forums meeting the ponies and pony friends and having happy pony time in this community =)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)

If you do requests in drawing could you draw Rarity for me she is my favorite =)=)=)=) *hugs <3<3<3 Have fun =)<3

• Brohoof 8

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi SleepySpruce, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What are your favourite things to draw, out of curiosity? :fluttershy: And are thunderstorms common where you are? :ooh: They're very rare here, but amazing to listen to all the same. ^_^

• Brohoof 8

Hello there SleepySpruce and welcome tp MLP Forums!

I love watching thunder storms. I just can't help but stare out the window!  :yay:

It's great to meet you and i hope you have a fantastic time here!

1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f53976e4.png

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

sig-3943623.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my dear! I hope you enjoy your time here, partake within many of our topics, blogs and artwork all the while befriending many of all our amazing members. Have fun and explore what we have to offer! :) 

• Brohoof 6

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

Thunder storms are very awesome, I love to watch those. xD Sometimes I try to get pictures of lightning. The winter time sucks here because well, there are no thunder storms during the winter. xD Well anyway, I hope that you have a great time and I hope that you make lots of friends! See you around!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to MLPF. You'll have a great time here and we all look forward to seeing you around.

What kind of music do you listen to?

Thank you for the welcoming! :) my favourites are rock, punk, metal and korean pop music.

And what do you like to listen to?

• Brohoof 4

Thank you for the welcoming! :) my favourites are rock, punk, metal and korean pop music.

And what do you like to listen to?

I listen to EDM mainly. Along with rock sometiimes

• Brohoof 4