Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (Horror) The Ponyville haunted mansion

RainbowDashie

(edited)

Roleplay thread: https://mlpforums.com/topic/134171-the-ponyville-haunted-mansion/

For quite a while ponies have been hearing odd noises coming from the mansion, just shy of the Everfree Forest. A group of daring ponies go in and see what is going on in there. They go at night, because it's easier to sneak in then. They crawl through the kitchen window and end up in the kitchen. After the last pony was inside the window slammed shut, trapping them inside.

A knife was stuck in the kitchen counter. it had blood over and around it. The sink was splashed with blood, as were most of the cabinets. It certainly was a creepy place to be at night...

So the story starts with the exploring ponies being in the kitchen. From there it's their say who goes where, but it'd be a good idea to stay together...
The mansion has a mind of it's own, so I'll play the mansion. I'll of course try to scare and sometimes even kill the ponies. It will be your say if you actually die though. If i say an axe swings to your head, you can say whether it hit or not.

The mansion has it's rules of course. The forum rules are respected by the mansion, so it expects you to do so too. Furthermore it likes correct spelling and grammar, and not too much swearing.

The mansion likes to know its visitors by the following:

-Name:
-Race:
-Appearance: (A picture or a detailed descrioption please)

I hope you have fun in my mansion, and don't be too scared. Muahahahaha...

Edited by RainbowDashie

Star Racer

Male

Pegasus

Deep purple coat, even deeper eyes. Short black mane and tail, usually wears a hoodie/jacket to cover the scars on his front legs. Left ear pierced with a small loop.

Star Racer

Male

Pegasus

Deep purple coat, even deeper eyes. Short black mane and tail, usually wears a hoodie/jacket to cover the scars on his front legs. Left ear pierced with a small loop.

Alright, awesome! We just need a couple of others and we're good to go.

Hey, just thought i would mention that i will be severely restricting Stars demonic element for the roleplay.

What demonic elements?

@@Star Racer,  @@Yoshi89,

Unless we can find some more people to join I'm afraid we can't really do this RP. I was looking for about 4-5 people in total.

@

It's always handy to have multiple OC's. Not just for this, but also for other RP's. I'm sotty, but i don't really want any more pegasi. You're welcome if you have another OC though.

I'll have to create a New OC but ok I really want to RP  in this.