Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Fellow Cartoon Horse Fans!

Raeligath

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I... Google? Sorry, I really don't have a story behind this.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

A bunch of my friends became fans before I did and started talking about the show. A lot. I was still initially skeptical, however. After I saw the art style of the show, however, I was a little more intrigued. So I decided I'd give it a shot.

Long story short, I loved it, and I've stayed hooked ever since.

Hello, hello, and all that jazz.

You can call me Raeligath. Maybe just Raeli. Or maybe something more pronounceable and pony-ish if I can ever figure out a cartoon horse for my self. Whatever works for ya.

I fancy myself as a bit of an artist and writer, though I've been far too busy and/or distracted for the last month or so to be that productive at either. Still, when and if I can get in the mood for it, I like to draw and write about ponies. I used to do quite a bit more, but then college happened and I figured it was kind of important to focus on that while I could. I'm hoping I'll find some new "spark" of inspiration, motivation, or both soon that will get me all creatively productive again. Especially if it's the kind that means I just have fun creating, no matter what comes of it. That's just the best.

Or, you know, I might just need to make myself take a break and come back to it. I don't know, I'm no expert on these sorts of things.

For most artstuffs, I've got a Tumblr blog thingy.

For most writing stuffs, I've got a (still pretty bare) FiMFic page.

(One day, I will update these with some sense of regularity. Unfortunately, that day is not today.)

Anyway, the main reason I'm here is to try to be social and get to meet and chat with other pony people. And hopefully to get a little more involved with the goings-on of the general pony community.

So once again, hello everypony! Hope I can find some things to do, people to meet, and friends to make while I'm here!

And of course, I hope you all have a wonderful day ~

• Brohoof 11

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Raeligath! It's great to have you here and I hope you have an awesome time here, making lots of nice friends. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Your art looks pretty good, by the way. :D

• Brohoof 7

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and being happy pony here with us =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=) YAY!

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-29887100-1420351646_thumb.png

Heya Raeligath, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And I hope you have 

I love your art style, by the way! :squee: Do you have a favourite pony to draw, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

• Brohoof 6

Phew, that's a lot of welcomes. Let's see if I can get some replies done in bulk, save on spam...

Hello and welcome to the forums, @Raeligath! It's great to have you here and I hope you have an awesome time here, making lots of nice friends. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

Your art looks pretty good, by the way. :D

Thank you, for the welcome and compliment! And I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I take it people exchange PM's pretty regularly here? I know it's different from site to site, from one community to the next.

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy forum of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with the ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many friends in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and being happy pony here with us =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=) YAY!

Ah, yes, I remember you ~

If your warm welcome is any indication, I think I'm gonna like it here just fine. And again, I'll keep that in mind, about the questioning.

(Actually on that note, I figure I might as well ask: What's "brohoofing"? Is that basically a pony-fied "like" button like on social media sites?)

Heya Raeligath, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And I hope you have 

I love your art style, by the way! :squee: Do you have a favourite pony to draw, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

sig-3950164.large.png

Thank you for the welcomes and such! I'll ask you as well, does that mean that spontaneous messaging and profile comments and all that is pretty common around here?

Oooh, and favorite pony to draw? That's a tough one. I've drawn all of the mane 6 a lot, plus some of the more popular background ponies like Lyra and a few of my own characters... If I had to pick (from non-OCs to make it simple), I think I'd have to say Applejack or Twilight.

Welcome to the MLP Forums Raeligath, I hope you enjoy your stay and make lots of friends!

Thank ya, thank ya! I'm sure I will, on both counts ~

Oh, hello @@Raeligath. Welcome to the Herd.

I believe, you will find bunch of new interesting friends here.

Also, I like your drawing style. It's so simple and expressive. ^_^

Thank you's all around! And I'd believe it. Just in this one thread, and in the span of like an hour or so, I'm already seeing a bunch of different and interesting kinds of people.

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

Thank you, for the welcome and compliment! And I'll be sure to keep that in mind. I take it people exchange PM's pretty regularly here? I know it's different from site to site, from one community to the next.

Thank you's all around! And I'd believe it. Just in this one thread, and in the span of like an hour or so, I'm already seeing a bunch of different and interesting kinds of people.

To answer your question, members here often send messages to each other for help or just to chat. Most of the members are pretty friendly here. :fluttershy: Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I love art, I hope that I will see some from you :yay:. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:

sig-3949598.sig-3949088.sig-3943623.2000

• Brohoof 6

Greetings Raeligath! Welcome to MLP Forums!

It's great to meet you and i hope you have a fantastic time here!

sig-3950387.1395f1bbafe79ab6eced7b12f539

Thank you, thank you! And that is quite an adorable Dash.

To answer your question, members here often send messages to each other for help or just to chat. Most of the members are pretty friendly here. :fluttershy:

That's good to hear, though it might take a little getting used to. I mean, by all means, "Yay friendliness", I'm just not used to people being very well-receptive towards getting messaged out of the blue.

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I love art, I hope that I will see some from you :yay:. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:

sig-3950432.sig-3949598.sig-3949088.sig-

Thank you for the welcome, the advice, and the well-wishes! I certainly hope I'll keep drawing so I can keep sharing.

Welcome to the forums blank flank! Hope you have a great and fun time here!

Thank you, thank you ~

One day, I will have to solve that whole blank-flank issue. Whether with a cutie mark or [x] number of posts or both.

• Brohoof 6

Welcome! I hope that you have a jolly good time here, like i did when i was new! 

And yes, it does take some getting used to, with all this friendliness, but trust me, there is more were that came from  ;)

Once again, warm welcomes, and feel free to ask for help and such :) Also that's very cool, that you can draw, i personally can't draw at all!

But anyways... Have fun!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 7

Welcome, my friend. I hope you enjoy your stay here. ;)

Thanks twicely ~

Welcome! I hope that you have a jolly good time here, like i did when i was new! 

And yes, it does take some getting used to, with all this friendliness, but trust me, there is more were that came from  ;)

Once again, warm welcomes, and feel free to ask for help and such :) Also that's very cool, that you can draw, i personally can't draw at all!

But anyways... Have fun!  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

Thank you! I'm sure I'll get used to it. It's a pretty refreshing change from some places I've found online. Refreshing, just... I guess a bit jarring. Not in a bad way though, of course.

• Brohoof 7

Well hello there Raeligath! :fluttershy: Welcome to our forums! Hope you have a wonderful time here and get all your looking for from your experiences with us. I always like seeing more creative artists join us, hope to see more coming from you in the future! ;) If there's anything you need don't be afraid to throw a PM my way, always willing to help or just even have a chat if your bored. :P See you out there!

img-3690893-1-main_six___welcome_to_the_

• Brohoof 7

Well hello there Raeligath! :fluttershy: Welcome to our forums! Hope you have a wonderful time here and get all your looking for from your experiences with us. I always like seeing more creative artists join us, hope to see more coming from you in the future! ;) If there's anything you need don't be afraid to throw a PM my way, always willing to help or just even have a chat if your bored. :P See you out there!

sig-3950911.img-3690893-1-main_six___wel

And a-thank you to you! I'll have to keep you in mind for questions and chatting as well.

Also, nice welcome picture. Cheers ~

• Brohoof 8

Hi Raeligath, welcome to the forums. It's so nice to see another writer/artist in the community. :lol: I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of friends. :) :)

Thank you! I just hope I can live up to some of this writer/artist hype ~

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome! I hope you will have a good time here. Enjoy your stay!

Hello there, and welcome to the forums ;) enjoy your stay.

And a-thank you to both of you, too! I'm sure I will!

• Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...

*ahem*

WELCOME!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Raeligath! I follow you on Tumblr, so I was surprised to see that you joined this forum. Trust me, you're gonna love it here! By the way, I really liked Masquerade. A zebra pony hybrid isn't something that many people would think of.

Edited by RedFireDrgn
  • Brohoof 1

*ahem*

WELCOME!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, Raeligath! I follow you on Tumblr, so I was surprised to see that you joined this forum. Trust me, you're gonna love it here! By the way, I really liked Masquerade. A zebra pony hybrid isn't something that many people would think of.

Rainbow letters and music? I feel the warm welcome all over again. Thank you!

Also, cool, I never really expected someone to recognize me from elsewhere. This feels weird. Good-weird, but still weird.

And of course, thanks, regarding Masquerade. I wasn't really sure how well she'd be received. Glad to know her zony-ness is a likable concept.

• Brohoof 1