Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

just saying hello, & stop being a stranger

reader8363

(edited)

been here since 6/25/15, but been nervous on what to say. few years ago, I became quiet I could still talk, but I just rarely talked. So I decided to "come out of my shell"

I have a cat

hobbies are playing ps3, steam, reading, writing, drawing, listening to music, while i do stuff

Oh, it's still a little hard for me to find the right word, when I talking/typing to people

Edited by reader8363
  • Brohoof 7

Welcome to Brony Park!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-w-58hQ9dLk

I shall be your guide, in the wonderful world of M-L-P FORUMS!!!!

28405225.jpg

Over here is the beautiful picture of our founder and Imperator: Feld0

... apparently they move the picture to another room... now I feel silly.

Now follow me to the hall of Rarity, brought to you by Ghost and ooBrony. This hall is dedicated to *grabs small note* the magnificence of Rarity Belle and.... okay who was the idiot who wrote this! *clears throat* sorry let us continue

To the right of you is the Rarity Fan Club meeting Thread. Now please follow me to Roleplay World...

FOLLOW Meeeee!

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hi reader8363, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What genres do you like reading and writing, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

large.png

And yay, cats :yay:

tumblr_nfed2sk43Q1ttjwiao1_400.gif

• Brohoof 4

HELLO my friend :):):) its nice to meet you :) welcome here on the forum of PONIES and HAPPY PONIES i hope you can enjoy your HAPPY time here with the PONIES meeting thousand pony friends and having HAPPY pony times here in THIS community of PONIES if you HAVE any questions feel free to ask

• Brohoof 4

Hi reader8363, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

What genres do you like reading and writing, out of curiosity? :fluttershy:

books that have a little of rainbow factory, cupcakes, mysteries, & action.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

sig-3953088.sig-3952596.sig-3952346.sig-

• Brohoof 2