Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

tear jerkers!

Cherry_Bloom

So I have an embarrassing secret I wish to share with every pony. I actively have cried quite a few times while watching mlp fim. I cry at the end of season 3 the crystal empire part 2. Because I'm so proud of them and happy. I cry every time I watch the season 4 finale because of the same reason. Does any pony else have any episodes that have made them tear up too?

Yep, liquid pride all over the place from Magical Mystery Cure, and season four finale as well. Then there's these; Tanks For the Memories, Trade Ya, Hurricane Fluttershy, Sleepless in Ponyville, A Friend in Deed, just to name a few off the top of my head. This usually happens in the privacy of my home, I'm really selective about who I watch certain episodes with. Then there is Rainbow Rocks, I saw it in a theatre, let's just say I'm really glad it was dark and that there weren't too many other people there. Fortunately, I had the whole epilogue and the end credits song (Shine Like Rainbows!) To dry out before the lights came on.

Trust me, you have nothing to be ashamed of. I admit to having cried from a few MLP episodes. Tanks for the Memories was probably one that hit me the most, but Twilight's Kingdom during the You'll Play Your Part song hits me in the heart as well.

A show that can get you emotional like that is a very good thing. :)

You don't have anything to be ashamed of, I have teared up ALOT during MLP especially the emotional episodes that involve characters dealing with conflict or discovering who they are. Magical Mystery Cure made me cry, Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep made me cry, especially Amending Fences had me tearing up.

The only time I have cried during the show is during the Season 4 Premiere, when Celestia is shot down by Nightmare Moon  :) In fact, that entire scene made me cry (like how Celestia was in tears as she used the EoH to banish Luna)

You're not alone. My friend cries every other episode. :D

As for me, most of the episodes stirred up my emotions, but didn't make me cry. Magical Mystery Cure, Tanks for the Memories, and Princess Twilight Sparkle stirred up my emotions (especially the first two). But strangely the one episode that legitimately made me shed some tears was Amending Fences. I have never seen an episode that was that "real" in the entire show. Moondancer's upbringing as well as the flashbacks really brought out her character, and when she finally exploded, the feels really kicked in. 

I have teared up quite a few times.

The BBBFF song has very special meaning for me.

The moment when Twilight became an Alicorn was another.

In Pinkie's "Smile" song, where we see Pinkie Pie lift herself out of sadness and depression.

When I realized that Applejack was using the last remaining wood from the Golden Oaks library to make something so Twilight would feel at home in her castle.

When Rainbow cried over Tank.

Oh, I almost forgot. One simple line from Twilight...

"Oh Spike, what have I done?"

The very end of "Do Princesses Dream of Magic Sheep" when we get to see what Luna is dreaming. She finally let go of her guilt, and dreamed she was sleeping peacefully in a beautiful tranquil setting.