Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there

javaleen

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Horse wife tumblr

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: somepony started showing me fan content and explaining bronies to me so I got curious what could generate such creativity and awesomeness in general then I got caught up and almost 3 years later, here I am :v

Hello, fellow bronies.

I'm JavaLeen, but I also go as a pony-sona by Lady Why, which is that pony there in my avatar.

As you can probably guess I am a very curious individual and I like learning all sort of things. I may also come out as a smartass at times since I'm quite bad at using words on a general basis so please be patient with me. >.< 

I like drawing and I'm trying to get real good and become a professional artist henceforth I am taking commissions and I will most likely be quite active on the art area... but I also enjoy roleplaying so I may join the roleplaying areas too sometime. Haven't yet checked them up. I'm a bit old school about that so I may not be very drawn towards chat-like style roleplay if that's the case so I can't promise anything.

Anyway, I am fascinated about this place so I'll hang around a while. Please feel free to message me if you feel like it. I'd really like to make some new friends too. :>

Nice meeting you guyse. :>

• Brohoof 9

Hello my friend =)=)=)=))==))==)=)=)<3<3<3<33<3 Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the forums of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and fun pony times =)=)==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your pony time here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=))=) meeting many friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) here in this site =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)

I'd love to see some of your art YAY =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello and welcome to the forums, @javaleen! It's great to have you here and I hope you have a great time here, making lots of nice friends. :squee: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 8

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! We're glad to have you join us; please enjoy partaking within many of our topics and blogs and sharing any artwork you have. Have fun and befriend many of our entire amazing members! :) 

• Brohoof 8

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your time here :)

I'd be interested to see some of your art sometime :)

pinkie_pie__wallpaper__by_mlpwallpaper-d

• Brohoof 9

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there JavaLeen, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Pinkie Pie here, if you're interested. ^_^

I love your art, by the way! :love: Looking forward to seeing more of it through your time here! ^_^

• Brohoof 8

Hi Java! I adore your artwork! Such a fun, unique style!  :) :)

I love roleplaying, too-- I hope to see you around there!

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay! :lol: :lol:

• Brohoof 7

Hi Java! I adore your artwork! Such a fun, unique style!  :) :)

I love roleplaying, too-- I hope to see you around there!

Welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay! :lol: :lol:

Thank you! :> Much appreciated!

• Brohoof 5