Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

Speed it up a little at the begining and you whould have a 10/10

It's supposed to take time before something happens. I like that better than when it's moving all the time. I think that gets annoying after a while

7/10.

I like the pictures of Trixie. They are nice and that one of her blasting stuff is extra cool. But it isn't really well-edited and looks kind of JPEGy. The text is particularly hard to see.

My firsty harsh critique yea ^-^

I tried to put a dark one side and bright light other but it backslashed making it a bit ard to see and the light lowered qulity I was going to fix it in this week but my pc's windows crashed and after the format everything was gone

What part do you find bad edited?(i am not complaining jsut asking because I want to learn and get better)

I know about the jpegy thing but i have no idea how to prevent it a export it as png but it still look very similar to the jpg version and I have no idea how to upgrade the quility

9/10in your BTW it's pretty well made

Edited by Leoc

SHOOT WAS NINJAED

My firsty harsh critique yea ^-^

I tried to put a dark one side and bright light other but it backslashed making it a bit ard to see and the light lowered qulity I was going to fix it in this week but my pc's windows crashed and after the format everything was gone

What part do you find bad edited?(i am not complaining jsut asking because I want to learn and get better)

I know about the jpegy thing but i have no idea how to prevent it a export it as png but it still look very similar to the jpg version and I have no idea how to upgrade the quility

9/10in your BTW it's pretty well made

Continuing the critique... what is badly edited is Trixie against the background. She just doesn't blend in well. And neither does the text, whilst not standing out enough. That's okay though, it is understandable regarding the things you said in reply.

For TallBrony, over here:

3/10.

Eh, it's just text. Big text... with lots of exclamation points. And smileys. I'm not really fond of it.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough