Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Rate the Signature of the User Above You!

Soarin'

(edited)

10/10 me gusta :3

The smudging goes really well with everything and your font choices are always nice and positioned nicely ;3 @jenny

:/ i am rating myself?!...

I honestly could have done better with this one I think. There are to many vectors, the border is too big... I would rate mine a 6/10 :/

That is just my own self thoughts and stuff others may like it a lot though.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 2

Matrix Chicken rules!

x3 Thanks so much, it's awesome to hear from someone I look up to as a great graphical designer! :D

*AHEM* Anyways...

A bit chaotic, but it's very eye-catching and snazzy. :D There's a few places that could look a little smoother, but that's pretty hard to avoid, and this sig looks a bunch better than something I could do, so 9/10! :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The contrast is too heavy, and it gives it a disturbingly obtrusive look. The colours also do not go well with each other. 6.5/10

Edited by Yukino

(edited)

10/10 

Amazing design. All of the colors go well with each other. Everything in the sig, compliments each other. You did a really awesome job with this. I don't even know the design was made though but I do know that is a great example of a great sig. 

@ Sugar Plum

@Lol Crp you crazy you 

10/10 for the laughs but as a signature 5/10 :/ gifs like that are not my fav.

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

9.95/10. The only thing that I don't quite like about it is the colour of the font. Otherwise, that Pinkie Pie signature is one of the best, and I wish every one else had as good of signatures as that. Things would look much more appealing. 

While it doesn't look bad, there's nothing really done in terms of creativity and artwork, thus I cannot let myself give too high of a rating. 6.5/10

Edited by Yukino
  • Brohoof 1