Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*sneaks into the herd quietly at night*

Incognito Bandito

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

through a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I took a bet with a friend and lost, now I have to be a fan against my will!

Just kidding!

I made a bet with a friend and lost, losing the bet forced me to watch 1 episode and I loved it, losing a bet and still winning.

I really don't know what to say, I'm 17 years old and counting, secular, love video games (currently spending most of my time playing Ark:Survival) and philosophy, for everything else I'll remain incognito, I'll work on my info page now.

p.s

-----

Made an avatar in paint!

hu0wh3.png

• Brohoof 10

Hello there Bandit! Hope there's no thievery planned here. XD Your story about how you found the show is actually awesome, quite the way to become a fan of something really. Also, fellow gamer here! :3 Been meeting a lot of gamers lately and that is neat.

Welcome to the forums! :D Hope to see you around more! If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. ;) You have found the perfect place for an MLP community. ^.^

• Brohoof 10

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

through a friend

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I took a bet with a friend and lost, now I have to be a fan against my will!

Just kidding!

I made a bet with a friend and lost, losing the bet forced me to watch 1 episode and I loved it, losing a bet and still winning.

I really don't know what to say, I'm 17 years old and counting, secular, love video games (currently spending most of my time playing Ark:Survival) and philosophy, for everything else I'll remain incognito, I'll work on my info page now.

p.s

-----

Made an avatar in paint!

sig-3971792.hu0wh3.png

From the shadows, I come!

You're a gamer? I'm sorry, I must ruin your experiences with a Dark Templar rush. ;)

Welcome to the forums.

• Brohoof 9

(edited)

I thank you all for the warm welcome!

From the shadows, I come!

You're a gamer? I'm sorry, I must ruin your experiences with a Dark Templar rush. ;)

Welcome to the forums.

Haha, Terran player here, sweepin' and kickin'

Edited by Incognito Bandito
  • Brohoof 8

HELLO my friend welcome here on THIS HAPPY site of PONIES i hope you can HAVE、 AWESOME and great time here with all PONIES and pony friends if you HAVE any questions feel free to ask :):):) :):):) ?

• Brohoof 6

Welcome welcome welcome welcome my friend! Do enjoy your time here; partake within many of our topics, create blogs and/or share any artwork you have. Have fun and befriend many of our entire community of amazing members! :D 

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3967437.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 4

Hello @Incognito Bandito and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

full.gif

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the best MLP Forums that you have ever been on!

I am Kivil and if you ever have any questions you could always PM me and ask me!

I hope you stay and enjoy the Forums like I do!

Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Heya Incognito Bandito, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

medium.png

• Brohoof 3