Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everyone!

Valterasa

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Just stumbled upon the Forums when I was looking for some sort of Hub where I could socialize within my range of interests.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I've known the 4th generation series almost from the start; a classmate of mine was talking about it in class early 2012 and it caught my attention so I looked it up when I got home, watched a few episodes and before I knew it I was drawn into it :D

I don't really want to tell much about myself here, just want to say Hi. :)

I'll update my profile and be active in the forums so you will know me better in a couple of days, more so than if I just write everything down here.

Also I'll share my Twitter/Skype/other contact info if you would like to make a new friend ;)

On a footnote, I'll leave this Sunset Shimmer here(I love to read :P):

sunset_shimmer_by_shellsweet-d835h5w.png

• Brohoof 9

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here in this wonderful place of friendly ponies. :squee: If you'd like, you can always messagea any member here at any time for anything you want. :rarity: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time here, making lots of nice friends while you're here. :icwudt:

• Brohoof 6

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=))=)=)=)=) its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)= welcome here on the happy site of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of MLP forums=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have great and awesome pony time here meeting all the friends =)==)=)=)=)=) and having happy time here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 6

I love the avvie, DJ.  And welcome to your new hood!  :)  And being a Sunset Shimmer fan certainly doesn't hurt either. 

Make yourself at home and have fun! 

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here      :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends      :squee: 

sig-3975199.sig-3974710.sig-3974535.sig-

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-12534900-1428535496_thumb.png

Hey there DireJack, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Sunset Shimmer here, if you're interested. ^_^

medium.png

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome, (I know I'm a bit late to the party, but hey - better late than never :D)

I hope you enjoy your time here with us lot, feel free to PM or add any of us as a friend (because we all love new friends :D)

Have fun and I'll look forward to seeing you around :)

applejack_by_br0ny-d4fk100.png

• Brohoof 3