Starting a Podcast

GuyNamedEarl

Hello Everyone,

I'm sure every is looking for something to do during the mid-season hiatus. I have decided I want to start a podcast, and I'm posting this here as an invitation to the forum to anyone who wants to partake in this with me. This won't be a strictly MLP podcast, as we can talk about other shows, movies, music, etc.. I want this to be more like a casual conversation between friends. I am aware that other MLP podcasts exist, but this podcast will have a wide variety of topics. With that being said, almost anything is free range to talk about, so this will be an uncensored podcast. We can discuss anything (and I mean anything) about the show as long as it isn't racist, sexist, or too offensive. There isn't necessarily an age restriction, but just know we will be using adult language and discussing adult topics. This will be recorded through Skype, so if you want to take part, be sure to have the proper recording materials. If you are interested, send me a PM and say a little about yourself and so I can get to know you more, and your dates and times available.

Many Thanks,

GuyNamedEarl

Creator of MLP Ruined Vines and Recorder Sh*t

Equestria's Biggest Hip-Hop Nerd

Everyday is Leg Day!

Follow me on Twitter: @EarlBrony

I'm not an expert on podcasts, but I feel that unless you're something big like Nerdist that you would want to focus the topic(s) of your show. Y'know, tailor them to a certain, consistent audience.

I dunno. What kind of help would you need?

oOo RIP Forums Writing Centre ;_; oOo

(edited)

I guess what I meant to say was it would focus on the show, but I'd like to have people on who share similar interests just to have something to digress too, but the mane focus would be on a specific topic regarding MLP. I can edit and put it all together, I'm just looking for people to be on it, whether it be regularly or just as a guest.

Edited by GuyNamedEarl

Everyday is Leg Day!

I guess what I meant to say was it would focus on the show, but I'd like to have people on who share similar interests just to have something to digress too, but the mane focus would be on a specific topic regarding MLP. I can edit and put it all together, I'm just looking for people to be on it, whether it be regularly or just as a guest.

Ah, gotcha! Makes logical sense. I can dig it.

This sounds fun, but I doubt I'd have time to be a regular, what with school and other real-world responsibilities. I'll definitely keep an eye on what you're doing, though. Let me know if you ever need another hand to jump in and I'll see what I can do.  B)

• Brohoof 1

Ah, gotcha! Makes logical sense. I can dig it.

This sounds fun, but I doubt I'd have time to be a regular, what with school and other real-world responsibilities. I'll definitely keep an eye on what you're doing, though. Let me know if you ever need another hand to jump in and I'll see what I can do.  B)

Alright man, sounds good. I've got school coming up too so I know what it's like.

Everyday is Leg Day!

For anyone that is interested, we're having a Skype meet-up at 2 P.M. EST tomorrow. Add me at guynamedearl61.

I'll try to hop in, if only to see what is going on. I should be around at that time tomorrow. Adding you now.

Focus on getting proper gear first. Make sure that all of you have good mics with consistent quality. People are attracted to good sounding podcasts, not like the ones that sound like a skype call.