Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tried to draw one of my OCs(New to drawing, I'd appreciate any kind of feedback)

Valterasa

I can't provide much information on this OC as of yet, just wanted to share some pictures of her.

Her name is Annie and she is an earth pony, no CM yet, have to think about that a bit more.

Also I'd like to receive and read any kind of criticism(good,bad) so I can improve my skills.  :)

Rough sketch:

jQGeNRx.jpg

A bit more polished and detailed b/w:

sig-3977121.YXigS8N.jpg

Basic color scheme:

sig-3977121.lXWbMW3.jpg

• Brohoof 4

ooh =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) its beautiful style of drawing soft smooth shadow fur looks so pretty cute design on her hair =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and tail =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) colo scheme fitting =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) beautiful representation of her eyes closed and open =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) expressions well done =)=)=)=)=)=)=) Awesome job my friend YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 2

ooh =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) its beautiful style of drawing soft smooth shadow fur looks so pretty cute design on her hair =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and tail =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) colo scheme fitting =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) beautiful representation of her eyes closed and open =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) expressions well done =)=)=)=)=)=)=) Awesome job my friend YAY =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

These are very good, keep it up.

This looks pretty good :). Good job :D.

Thank you very much for the replies, I really appreciate them :)

• Brohoof 2