Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need HELP with OC (name, colours, cutie mark)

PonyPal123

Ok so the OC below is a 19 year old female story writer, she is shy when it comes to meeting new ponies but when you get to know her she is kind with a bubbly personality. She has dreams of becoming a famous writer and that her writings will become movies and her favourite kinds of books are romantic funny and adventerous. 

The only thing is i dont have a name, cutie mark or a colour scheme for her so that is were i need your help and any suggestions will be aprecciated.

post-30844-0-91810000-1438085099_thumb.jpg

post-30844-0-46000800-1438085042_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Paige Writer seems like it could be a good name. As for the cutie mark, I would suggest a book and quill, the book may be open. Now for the color scheme I would probably go with a light blue to a light Aqua with brown hair and maybe a little bit of grey. I created a pair of twin OCs before named Ink and Quill, and I think she could be their older sister, being the one that inspired them to get into a career of editing, because they would have been helping her with her work.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ink-and-quill-r8610

• Brohoof 2

Paige Writer seems like it could be a good name. As for the cutie mark, I would suggest a book and quill, the book may be open. Now for the color scheme I would probably go with a light blue to a light Aqua with brown hair and maybe a little bit of grey. I created a pair of twin OCs before named Ink and Quill, and I think she could be their older sister, being the one that inspired them to get into a career of editing, because they would have been helping her with her work.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ink-and-quill-r8610

Hey thanks those are actually really good ideas and i like the idea of her having two younger twin brothers named ink and quill  :)

Hey thanks those are actually really good ideas and i like the idea of her having two younger twin brothers named ink and quill  :)

Did you follow the link? I have already drawn up an image for Ink/Quill, they are only the second and third OCs I've created, but I'm really enjoying creating OCs. I was happy to find that someone had actually put thought into a character instead of drawing a pony with no idea about their backstory.

Did you follow the link? I have already drawn up an image for Ink/Quill, they are only the second and third OCs I've created, but I'm really enjoying creating OCs. I was happy to find that someone had actually put thought into a character instead of drawing a pony with no idea about their backstory.

yeah i saw the drawing you did of them and i like their backstory too :)

BTW even though i like the name paige writer i was wondering if you had thought of any other words that go with paige cause i really want paige to be in her name but if not thats fine  :fluttershy:  

Paige Storytail, Paige Telltail, just simply Paige, Paige Fictitious, Paige Fiction, Paige Binder, Paige Turner, the possibilities are endless. Paige Spellwrite could be good seeing as she is a unicorn, plus the irony of "page" spelled wrong as well as "spell right," it also fits with Ink and Quill being editors.

Paige Storytail, Paige Telltail, just simply Paige, Paige Fictitious, Paige Fiction, Paige Binder, Paige Turner, the possibilities are endless. Paige Spellwrite could be good seeing as she is a unicorn, plus the irony of "page" spelled wrong as well as "spell right," it also fits with Ink and Quill being editors.

Wow thank you so much for your help :lol: i think i'm going to go with Paige Turner 

• Brohoof 1

The first color of coat I see your OC in when I look at it is a yellowish green color. Pretty much the color or Shrek. When looking at your OC's story as a writer, the cutie mark would obviously be a pencil. However, if you don't want to be Captain Obvious, then you should come up with something a bit more complex, such as a book with a pencil lying down on it at a 45 degree angle. I'm not very good at thinking of names, so all I can think of is Pencilbook.

(edited)

first thing i saw was the pics before the description and the first thing i thought was ...

crystal pony!

then i thought coz of the crystal thing it could be a washed out white coat and washed out light blue mane 

then the cutie mark could be a fountain pen with maybe a heart or a rose 

names could be Novella (derived from the word novel)

or scripturia ( from the word Scripturient meaning to someone who has a passion for writing) 

Edited by Amora