Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dr.Whooves: Elements are Magic (Voice Acting Needed)

DefaultUser123

Hi, not sure if its legal to post about voice acting, but I've been waiting for voice actors for my new Doctor Whooves series. 

I really need someone to voice the Doctor really good for my series, you can pm me on this website or on my secondary channel AsktheMasterofEquestria so that google can allow me to reply to you. Do NOT pm me at TheMareBrony channel!

Here is a link to a video which has characters opened in the description below if you click on this link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ5OJDFf1JA

I can take it down if advised. 

Hello ,

As you're seeking for assistance from actors and actresses for your creative project, I've moved your topic to Other Art Help.

• Brohoof 1

Is the docter the only open role or are the other roles still open?

Read the description and watch the video to find out :)

Update: Good news! There are more male roles opened if you're interested, please check the description below the video once you've clicked on it. :) 

This goes to the other male VAs who might be interested as well. One extra female role is opened and more might be suggested/added soon!

Hi guys, these are the original voices of the Maniac/Doctor and the Master from Doctor Whooves: Adventure is Time Travel! Please take note that you are not supposed to exactly copy these voices, these are just examples that give you a general idea on how they might sound like! :)

The Maniac and the Master voices.mp3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, I'll have a new audio series announced soon so I'll let you know when I have a video of it 

explaining the information on what it's about. 

hi. I know I'm late reading this. but are you still looking for voice actors? it doesn't matter if you aren't now. 

Hi, I'll have a new audio series announced soon so I'll let you know when I have a video of it 

• Brohoof 1

ok thank you. for the notice.