Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another one joins the herd!

Kiri

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I found the forums through someone mentioning it on EqD. I've been snooping for several days, was impressed by how active and large a community this is, and am now joining!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was a fan of MLP G3 as a kid. I remember flipping through channels and saw The Best Night Ever playing on The Hub. After that episode, I was hooked again! I joined the fandom just before Season 3 aired.

Hi everyone, I am so glad to meet you. You can call me either Quartz or Aegis, which is the name of my OC. I am a digital artist and hope to improve my skill by learning from the artists in this community. I can't wait to explore the rest of the forum! :) 

• Brohoof 10

(edited)

Hello and welcome to the forums, ! It's great to have you here in this community of wonderful ponies! :squee: I hope you enjoy and have an awesome time while you're here and get to learn from the artists here. :twi: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time you'd like. :adorkable: Also, if you wish to share your artwork, be sure to take a visit in Octavia's Hall on the forums, located here. :kindness:

Edited by DashYoshi
  • Brohoof 6

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)<3 Welcome here in this happy pony kingdom of MLP Forums of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can be happy pony here with us =))==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time here with all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having fun =)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=))

I'd  love to see some of your art if you want to show =)=)=)=)=)=)<3

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Quartz, welcome to the forums - I hope you enjoy your time with us all :)

Feel free to PM me, or anyone else here, if you have any questions - or add any of us as a friend (we all love new friends :) )

I'd also be interested to see some of your art sometime :)

Well, all that is left to say is - have fun at these here forums, and I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :D 

a_special_magic_by_vividkinz-d48wjp9.png

• Brohoof 6

Thank you everyone for welcoming me to the forums. It is nice to meet you all! 

I'd  love to see some of your art if you want to show =)=)=)=)=)=)<3

I hope to add some of my work soon. My profile is part of a full image of my OC and I will share it in the art section once I un-lazy myself and make her cutie mark. Lol

• Brohoof 6

Hey Quartz!
:fluttershy:

You're gonna have a lot of fun in the forums. I'm still pretty new to this place myself, but I've found it's easy to dive in and contribute to the conversations, or even show off your work.

BTW I like the look of your OC from your avatar :squee:

• Brohoof 6

Thank you, Blue, Destiny, Sam, and Flutterstep (great job on the banner by the way)! Nice to meet you all. 

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here      :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends      :squee: 

sig-3981619.sig-3980224.sig-3978570.sig-

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-12534900-1428535496_thumb.png

Hi there Quartz, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Sunset Shimmer here, if you're interested. ^_^

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 2

Hello, Quartz. Welcome to the Herd.

I believe you will find a bunch of new cool friends here. Just lurk profiles look around and you will find somepony interesting. Most of us love to find new friends.

You mentioned that you're drawing. Are you publishing your artworks anywhere (maybe deviantart.com)?

• Brohoof 2

Hi Senpai and Script, nice to meet both of you. Senpai, I will definitely check out the Sunset fan club, thanks for showing me! All the bacon mane. Script, I don't use dA anymore, but hope to start publishing here soon! 

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have any questions or just want to talk feel free to send a PM to anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

full.gif

• Brohoof 3

Hey there and welcome!

Its nice to see people join in, and I hope you have a nice time here. 

Digital art is always nice, and I hope you will be inspired to do more great art right here. Im happy to meet new people, just PM me. 

• Brohoof 2

Welcome, welcome, it's good to have you on board! I'm still pretty new but I've made some awesome buddies already, so I'm sure you'll get along well with everyone today! :3 *squee*

• Brohoof 3

Welcome Quartz im StealingShad3Z a pony songwriter over at Pony FM, welcome to the herd!!!  ^_^

Oh, nice! Great to meet you and thanks! 

• Brohoof 3