Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hai people, i'm new.

Peixeira

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I was hoping to find a place where i could meet newpeople, so i wen to google and found this, i'm really hoping to meet good people here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Back in 2013 i was curious about this whole "Pony army" thing growing in all corners of the internet, so i decided to watch one episode, and watched a full season, you know the rest. The herd got me, and i like it.

(I'm not a native english speaker, so please forgive any mistakes below)

Okay, i'm a brony teenager, currently at high school, i like gaming and literature, i became a brony some time ago and since then i've always wanted to meet new bronies, apart from some i already met

So, i like roleplaying(really hyped to be able to visit the roleplay section of this website) and playing gmod, sometimes terraria too, so if you ever want someone to play with i'm available most of the day.

Name:Gabriel

Horoscope:Pisces

Religion:Wicca/Neopaganism

Hobbies:Reading fanfics and playing videogames, that's what i do most of the day, and when i'm bored i watch some Let's Play youtubers, my favorite being Markiplier

I'm a simple person so there is not much to describe about me, feel free to talk to me because i love meeting new people, and i'm really shy so i'm really nervous about posting x.x

I think that's all... i guess...

Pls don't throw rocks at me ;-;

• Brohoof 9

Welcome to the fandom~♪ So good to see some one put some real effort introduction!  Hahaha! :D

Sure is buckets of Rarity and Twilight fans! I haven't seen any of the other mane 6 as the favorite pony in a while!

Be awesome, enjoy the fandom! Stick around and have yourself a good time. Some of us will try to keep the English to more  formal levels so its easier to understand :P

• Brohoof 7

Welcome to the fourms Gabriel, I promise you that everybody here will welcome you with open arms as they did with me!

I hope you enjoy your time here as I am, And don't worry there will be no rock throwing! :D

I love making new friends also! I'll add you and maybe we will talk sometime :D

• Brohoof 7

Thanks guys, sorry for the delay, my notifications were not configured, i've got it all settled now

It's been a long time since i've had a warm welcome like this :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 6

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Its nice to meet you =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Rarity is my favorite too =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the happy pony site of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome and happy pony time ehre wit all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=))==)=)=)=) and enjoting teh happy community here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) having lots of fun =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAYAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 5

Hello Peixeira, welcome to the forums - I hope you enjoy your stay with us all :)

It's always fabulous to see another fan of the fashionista (make sure to check out her fan club here on the forums - possibly the largest collection of Rarity pictures anywhere in the history of ever :D)

I'll be looking forward to seeing you around :)

I shall finish with a picture of fabulosity, depicted in pony form :D

235495__UNOPT__safe_rarity_animated_imag

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here       :). Don't be afraid of jumping in      :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends       :squee: 

sig-3985862.sig-3984990.sig-3984840.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hey, there Peixeira, and welcome to the forums! ^_^ Here is a rock-proof shield for you, courtesy of Rarity :rarity: 3568.r16042_5F00_MLP-Rarity-Spooky.gif

Also, have a mustache. :mustache: You said you are interested in gaming and literature? which are your favorite games/ books?

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hey there Peixeira, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Tree Hugger here, if you're interested. ^_^ And nopony here will throw any rocks at you, don't worry... Maud wouldn't let us even if we wanted to... :please::P

What kind of fanfics do you like reading, may I ask? :fluttershy:

medium.jpg
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 3

Hey, there Peixeira, and welcome to the forums! ^_^ Here is a rock-proof shield for you, courtesy of Rarity :rarity: sig-3985962.3568.r16042_5F00_MLP-Rarity-

Also, have a mustache. You said you are interested in gaming and literature? which are your favorite games/ books?

My favourite books are The "A song of ice and fire" series, i just love them so much :lol:

As for my favourite game, i don't know that myself  i just love so many games i can't pick a favourite ;-;

Hey there Peixeira, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~  I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fan club for Tree Hugger here, if you're interested. ^_^ And nopony here will throw any rocks at you, don't worry... Maud wouldn't let us even if we wanted to... :please:

What kind of fanfics do you like reading, may I ask? :fluttershy:

sig-3986261.medium.jpg

Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:

http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

I like most kinds of fanfics i guess 

But my favourite fanfic of all time is Fallout: Equestria, and i'm still reading chapter 6 :lol:

• Brohoof 4

But my favourite fanfic of all time is Fallout: Equestria, and i'm still reading chapter 6 :lol:

Only at chapter 6 - I envy you still having so much to discover! It keeps getting better and better the further into it you get :D

• Brohoof 3

Only at chapter 6 - I envy you still having so much to discover! It keeps getting better and better the further into it you get :D

Yeah i really loved it so far :proud:  If i'm not lazy like most of the time i want to finish reading it before 2016 comes :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Yeah i really loved it so far  :proud:  If i'm not lazy like most of the time i want to finish reading it before 2016 comes  :yay:

DW, if you wait till 2016 Project Horizons might have been finished by then XD

• Brohoof 3