Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Shadows of Equestria

nx9100

Scarlett felt somepony watching her. She couldn't tell where from, but somepony else was definitely present nearby. She started walking past Ravage towards Flame saying "So, what is this all about. All I can tell is that Ravage wants to kidnap you or something," she turned to face Ravage "but being who I am I'd much rather know why you want to kidnap him instead of how you are going to get past me."

When Scarlett said me she stepped into a beam of moonlight making it's way down into the ally, revealing herself no longer wearing the suit. The word "me" was said in her actual voice while smirking.

Edited by Vinyl Scratchy DJ

@

Flamestreak turned toward Scarlett glaring at her for a bit before smiling. "No you got it all wrong. I was just trying to stop this asshole from kidnapping that mare over there." Flame said pointing. "If your here to help me then much thanks. If not He said getting in scarlett's face. "I don't have a problem showing you how I'm going to get past you" He said smile still intacted.

Edited by KingF1@m31990

The Stallion teleports away from the little fight with Device. they reappear in what looks like a laboratory filled with strange gadgets and gizmos. Device started to come too."who are you." Device asked.

"my name is Mech Tech. and i have been looking for you." Mech answered with a smile setting Device onto a table.

"why would you be looking for me?"

"i want to give you your wings back."

"really?"

"yes really."

"how long?"

"a day."

"Okay lets do it then" with that Mech put Device to sleep and began the operation.

@

Flamestreak turned toward Scarlett glaring at her for a bit before smiling. "No you got it all wrong. I was just trying to stop this asshole from kidnapping that mare over there." Flame said pointing. "If your here to help me then much thanks. If not He said getting in scarlett's face. "I don't have a problem showing you how I'm going to get past you" He said smile still intacted.

"So confident, nice. And don't worry, the question was most certainly not directed in your direction." She pushed the pony back a little with her hooves "And would you mind not getting in my face, I know it's just a way to try and seem all threataning but in reality it just looks kind of stupid"

Scarlett felt somepony watching her. She couldn't tell where from, but somepony else was definitely present nearby. She started walking past Ravage towards Flame saying "So, what is this all about. All I can tell is that Ravage wants to kidnap you or something," she turned to face Ravage "but being who I am I'd much rather know why you want to kidnap him instead of how you are going to get past me."

When Scarlett said me she stepped into a beam of moonlight making it's way down into the ally, revealing herself no longer wearing the suit. The word "me" was said in her actual voice while smirking.

Ghost watched as the pony stepped into the moonlight, their voice changing and revealing themselves to be a mare.

"Hm, a mare?" He mulled, tail swishing with amusement, "With some impressive technology? I may actually consider having a partner."

The red stallion approached her, getting in her face, and she stood her ground.

"Pretty mouthy too," He snickered.

@@nx9100

For a second, he decided to snap his attention back to the large stallion and the mare he planned to harass. What became of them?

Markus has given up on sleep at this point. There has been all sorts of noises coming from the other side of his wall which, unfortunately, helps make up the alleyway nearby. There has been fighting, yelling, threats, and he could've sworn he heard somepony walking on the wall! Markus wants to help, but there's really nothing he can do! He just wishes it would stop so he could get some sleep and start work tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Ravage was angry.  What started out as a simple pick-up job had quickly escalated into a fiasco.  Far too many ponies were now involved, ending any attempt at keeping the incident from being reported.  I can't allow them to trace this back to my master, he thought, eyes wandering around the alley.  Ignoring his two fallen associates, his eyes came to rest on a nearby fire escape ladder, and the small dumpster sitting not quite under it.  Perfect...

"Well, this has been quite amusing," he said, his deep voice filling the alley, "but my business requires me elsewhere.  Perhaps we shall meet again soon?"  And with a leap, he launched himself onto the dumpster, pushed off, and finally made in onto the fire escape.  Not missing a beat, he jumped up the stairwell to the next landing, twisted and continued jumping, making his way to the top of the building.  I can vanish along the roofline.  Then make my way back to my master, he thought, while pushing off the wall to someponies room...

-------------

She watched, as the grey unicorn ordered himself enough food to feed a poor family for a week.  Talk about indulging, she thought.  The sword he was wearing had caught her attention, and although she normally avoided unicorns, this one seemed interesting.  He could prove useful.  Sakuya stepped over to the counter.  "That's an awfully lot of food," she said with a smirk.  "Let me guess: either you're waiting for friends, or haven't had a good meal in a while..."

@@nx9100

"hrm?" caliber looked at the mare who was attempting to strike up a conversation. "well, you'd be right. being on the road rather limits someone's food options."

for a sliver of a second, her broken horn caught his eye, but he almost immediately dismissed it. "and so ill ask you in turn, whats it to you?" he grinned a little.

@@nx9100

Ghost watched as the large imposing stallion leapt off the dumpster and onto the fire escape, then expertly made his way to the roof of the opposite building.

He kept himself lowered, to avoid detection.

Now that is agility, he thought, feeling rather surprised, and intrigued, maybe this guy is worth following. After all, how am I meant to track a mare who can turn herself invisible at will. My eyes aren't that good.

With his new plan in mind, he leapt across the space to the other rooftop, using his wings to glide the last few inches, and silently trailed the stallion.

@

Sakuya shrugged.  "Nothing special.  It's just unusual to see somepony order so much.  That," her eyes glanced down, "and your sword, caught my attention.  Let me guess: you either are connected to the Royal Guards somehow, thought I doubt it.  Or, perhaps you're one of those ponies that thinks very highly of his own skills."  She grinned at him.  "But I'm leaning towards option three."  The mare leaned in close and lowered her voice.  "You like to get into trouble, of the kind that only a sword can get you out off."  Leaning back, she gave him a quizzical look.  "Well?"

@@nx9100

he grinned wider. "dont tell no one, now." he said, with a knowing wink. "but just because im option number three doesnt mean im not confident in my skill."

he actually took a look at her. "now, time for my little deduction. your interested in my sword for maybe two reasons. your either trying to strike up a conversation...or...you have use for someone fancy with a sword."

(edited)

@

He's quick, I'll give him that, she thought.  "It depends," she answered dryly.  "You see, I'm in a... particular line of work, one that requires certain," eyes dropped to the sword for a moment, "skills.  In fact, I've been thinking about expanding a bit."  He could be just the pony I've been looking for!  My own personal 'Ravage'.  "Of course," she lowered her eyelids seductively, "it all depends on you having any previous plans here in Manehattan..."

Edited by nx9100

@@nx9100

"..." caliber started to eat his food again. "ill be honest, here, i came here just to get some supplies, and get out. a high-class city like this...theres only thugs thinking they're good. no real challenges. i look for fights, the stronger the opponent, the better."

he looked at her. "ill stay...as long as you can guarantee a challenge. a good fight. you do that, and ill join your little setup."

Ravage was angry.  What started out as a simple pick-up job had quickly escalated into a fiasco.  Far too many ponies were now involved, ending any attempt at keeping the incident from being reported.  I can't allow them to trace this back to my master, he thought, eyes wandering around the alley.  Ignoring his two fallen associates, his eyes came to rest on a nearby fire escape ladder, and the small dumpster sitting not quite under it.  Perfect...

"Well, this has been quite amusing," he said, his deep voice filling the alley, "but my business requires me elsewhere.  Perhaps we shall meet again soon?"  And with a leap, he launched himself onto the dumpster, pushed off, and finally made in onto the fire escape.  Not missing a beat, he jumped up the stairwell to the next landing, twisted and continued jumping, making his way to the top of the building.  I can vanish along the roofline.  Then make my way back to my master, he thought, while pushing off the wall to someponies room...

-------------

She watched, as the grey unicorn ordered himself enough food to feed a poor family for a week.  Talk about indulging, she thought.  The sword he was wearing had caught her attention, and although she normally avoided unicorns, this one seemed interesting.  He could prove useful.  Sakuya stepped over to the counter.  "That's an awfully lot of food," she said with a smirk.  "Let me guess: either you're waiting for friends, or haven't had a good meal in a while..."

Upon seeing that what she had said, or the amount of ponies that had interfered, had caused the large impeding stallion to run. She smirked, turned around to the pony who has mistaken her warning earlier still smirking and simply stated "Problem solved" in an almost flirty tone before walking away while cloaking.

Markus sighed. "Finally, some peace and quiet." The commotion outside got a little heated but, after a few loud bangs of hoof-on-metal, the conflict sounded as if it was over. "I hope nobody got hurt. However, I can't see a fight with so many ponies ending well"

Markus decided to leave it for the morning and FINALLY get some well needed rest.

Edited by DanishToenails

Mech was looking over his handy work the wings looked like natural pegasus wings, they are perfect but I need to add more improvements to her body so the use of the wings won't kill her. ​with that he began adding cybernetic implants to Device's body.​

@,

"So, you want a challenge, huh tough guy?" Sakuya smirked.  "I think I can help you there.  In fact," she glanced out the window, "once you're done eating, we can see to that right now.  There are some ponies that work the other side of town, and" her voice went soft, "I've been having trouble 'convincing them' to leave.  You see, I want that territory, and perhaps you'd have more success 'talking' to them."  A wicked grin crossed her face... 

----

Upon reaching the rooftop, Ravage paused for a brief moment to get his bearings, before galloping across the roof.  He reached the edge, and with a leap, launched himself over to the next building.  The other roof was a bit lower, so he allowed his strong legs to adsorb the impact, not breaking stride for a moment.  He continued in this fashion over the next few buildings, heading towards the warehouse district near the waterfront....

Upon reaching the rooftop, Ravage paused for a brief moment to get his bearings, before galloping across the roof.  He reached the edge, and with a leap, launched himself over to the next building.  The other roof was a bit lower, so he allowed his strong legs to adsorb the impact, not breaking stride for a moment.  He continued in this fashion over the next few buildings, heading towards the warehouse district near the waterfront....

Ghost continued to follow the large stallion from rooftop to rooftop, smirking at the apparent challenge keeping up with him was providing.

This city might actually provide some good entertainment after all.

He halted at the last rooftop before the waterfront, watching the stallion enter a warehouse.

"How quaint," he chuckled to himself, leaping up and using his wings to glide onto the warehouse roof, landing with the grace of a feather.

He silently slipped through an ajar window, and perched himself ontop of a stack of crates in the darkness. He watched below intently.

@@nx9100

"...sure." caliber ate the last bit of his food, which didnt take long at all. "i could go for some small fry."

he got up, stretched a bit, cracked his neck, and looked back at sayuka. "but know that i wont kill, unless they try to kill me first. but...other then that, i suppose i could give them a good scare. at least, enough for them to never step hoof in here again."

Hooligan was sitting on the roof eating pickles when he noticed a stallion leaping across the rooftops towards the warehouse district. "That's odd, "Hooligan said to himself

'Not as odd as a grown unicorn eating pickles on a rooftop,' Said the voice in his head.

"You have a point." He said as he took another bite of a pickle. He then saw a Pegasus dressed in white jumping from rooftop to rooftop, also heading to the warehouse district.

'Two stallions both heading to the same place,' said the voice in Hooligans head, 'Sounds like fun,'

"Yes," said Hooligan as he wiped the pickle juice from his lips, "that does sound like fun." Hooligan got out of his chair, pulled down his makes and followed the two stallions to the warehouse district.

@@Unicorncob,@@Dapper Charmer,  

As he entered the warehouse, a pair of stallions were busy loading crates onto a wagon.  At the sight of the Black-clad pony, they visibly trembled, but kept up their work.  Ignoring them, Ravage trotted over to a small office, and hesitated.  The door was already open.  Who would dare, he thought, and stepped inside.  

Waiting for him was a grey Earth pony, with a black-brown mane, blue muzzle, and goofy grin on his face.  "Hey Ravage!" he called out, "What's going on?"

"Random Action," Ravage muttered.  "What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing much," the other replied, lazily leaning against the wall.  "I as just wandering around the neighborhood, and-"

"I know he sent you," Ravage cut him off.  "Tell him I will return shortly with a report.  Information I have to deliver myself."

The other smirked.  "You could be a bit more fun, ya know?"  And with a sigh, Random Action trotted out of the office, heading to the warehouse door to leave.  Watching him leave, Ravage wondered why his master's brother was sent here.  I don't have time for games.  I have to figure out who those ponies that int interrupted my mission were...

--------------------

@,

Sakuya smirked.  "A good scare," she repeated him, "yea, I suppose that could do.  Not quite what I had in mind, but it should still work.  Come on."  Getting up herself, she led him out of the dinner and into the street.  "Hope you don't mind the walk," she said, ignoring the looks her broken horn was getting.  She'd gotten used to it by now.  "We're heading across town.  Out near the warehouse district...."

As he entered the warehouse, a pair of stallions were busy loading crates onto a wagon.  At the sight of the Black-clad pony, they visibly trembled, but kept up their work.  Ignoring them, Ravage trotted over to a small office, and hesitated.  The door was already open.  Who would dare, he thought, and stepped inside.  

Waiting for him was a grey Earth pony, with a black-brown mane, blue muzzle, and goofy grin on his face.  "Hey Ravage!" he called out, "What's going on?"

"Random Action," Ravage muttered.  "What are you doing here?"

"Oh nothing much," the other replied, lazily leaning against the wall.  "I as just wandering around the neighborhood, and-"

"I know he sent you," Ravage cut him off.  "Tell him I will return shortly with a report.  Information I have to deliver myself."

The other smirked.  "You could be a bit more fun, ya know?"  And with a sigh, Random Action trotted out of the office, heading to the warehouse door to leave.  Watching him leave, Ravage wondered why his master's brother was sent here.  I don't have time for games.  I have to figure out who those ponies that int interrupted my mission were...

Ghost watched as the large stallion stomped past the dock workers, who were obviously intimidated by him. He scoffed.

"Must be a big name around here," he mused quietly, watching his target approach the upper office, "too bad I don't know what it is yet."

Keeping to the shadows, he glided down to the platform holding the office, keeping behind the ajar door and eavesdropping on the brief conversation.

A report, you say? He thought, smirking silently. Interesting, I'll have to hear what this is.

He slunk below the window and backed away from the door as the other pony left the office. He didn't go after him, deciding he wouldn't be much use if he didn't know anything.

Instead, he peered up into the window, trying to get a glimpse of what the bigger stallion was up to.

"what? Did she really just..." Flame said aloud thinking about what scarlett said to him. Mostly on how she sounded while saying it. Flamestreak was starting to trot over to scarlett when he collapsed head first on the ground from the loss of adrenaline. The last he heard was a wicked crack before going unconscious.

@@nx9100

"warehouse, eh? good...not a high chance of some police hanging around there." he walked behind her, wondering if he was gonna have any trouble.

its been a while since he even had to resort to using dark magic, after all. a few moves is normally all it takes. but then again, there might be someone who knew how to do something more then 'swing'

"what? Did she really just..." Flame said aloud thinking about what scarlett said to him. Mostly on how she sounded while saying it. Flamestreak was starting to trot over to scarlett when he collapsed head first on the ground from the loss of adrenaline. The last he heard was a wicked crack before going unconscious.

Upon hearing the cracking of what she was sure were bones she looked behind her, having only just reached the end of the ally. She saw Flame on the ground, most likely unconscious. she gave out a small almost inaudible sigh before levitating the pony out of the ally and in front of the house who's wall made up part of the ally. Knocking on the door, she cloaked and waited for someone to come out and see the unconscious pony.