Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(Censored)

Klopp

Posted ImagePosted Imageby Posted ImagePosted Image. We must become the Montags of this era. Otherwise, we will fall into Posted Image and a Posted Image-esque police state.

You know you've been on chan boards too much when you subconsciously hover over the black bars expecting them to be spoilers.
  • Brohoof 2

You know you've been on chan boards too much when you subconsciously hover over the black bars expecting them to be spoilers.

I haven't, but I did it anyways just cause it seemed natural :P

My little (------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------)

I used to wonder what (------------------CENSORED------------------) could be

Untily you all shared this (------------------CENSORED------------------) with me

(------------------CENSORED------------------)(------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------) of (------------------CENSORED------------------)

A (------------------CENSORED------------------)(------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------) and (------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------)(------------------CENSORED------------------)

It's an (------------------CENSORED------------------)(------------------CENSORED------------------)

And (------------------CENSORED------------------) makes it all complete

You have my little (------------------CENSORED------------------)

Do you know you're all my (------------------CENSORED------------------)(------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------)?

Congress can't find me in here!Posted Image

So far there's been no reportable progress with the bill. Remember folks that the act is a re-write of the Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act, which utterly failed to pass in 2010, and judging by the wording of the amendments made this time, chances are this bill will follow suit.

Edited by Swoop
  • Brohoof 2

Because I really love to (------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------CENSORED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)

SPOILER ALERT

(------------------CENSORED------------------)kills (------------------CENSORED------------------).

The (------------------CENSORED------------------)dies.

(------------------CENSORED------------------)was dead the whole time.

It was all (------------------CENSORED------------------) dream.

• 6 months later...
(edited)

Alright, I'm gonna have to be quick. Everypony I need to tell you something important!

(------------------CENSORED------------------) (------------------CENSORED------------------) (------------------CENSORED------------------) (------------------CENSORED------------------)

(------------------CENSORED------------------) (------------------CENSORED------------------)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Now nopony will now! (------------------CENSORED------------------) the world!

Edited by ZomBrony