Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Can you Suggest some Music Artists?

Ben the Brony

I love Music made by the Community, and just about can't get enough of it. Are there any Artists you can suggest? I'm not picky, and love just about every Genre!

Before it's suggested, I do know about the Reddit page for Music, but I'd like to find some artists that aren't very well known.

For those of you who don't know about the Reddit page, here's a link: http://reddit.com/r/mlptunes

Stay Derpy, Friends!

Ben The Brony

dP3voP3.png

• Brohoof 1

Princewhateverer is a favourite of mine. He hits hard:

Another good one is Br0racle. While he hasn't uploaded music since last year (!), he does have some great metal.

Thanks, Blackened! I've heard of PrinceWhateverer, and have several of his Tracks, but I haven't heard of Br0racle. I'll check him out!

• Brohoof 1

My personal favorite artist from this fandom is Cherax Destructor. I'd highly recommend his album Amity Lines. <3 is my favorite song from him, and my personal favorite song from this fandom. :)

• Brohoof 1

My personal favorite artist from this fandom is Cherax Destructor. I'd highly recommend his album Amity Lines. <3 is my favorite song from him, and my personal favorite song from this fandom. :)

Hey, Thanks for the suggestion, Blue Moon! I'll check him out when I get a chance!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I really love acousticmandobrony, their songs about elements of harmony are exceptionnal in my opinion 

Thanks, deathpioupiou! I actually have heard of him, and do have some of his Music already, though. Thanks for the suggestion anyway!

Edited by Ben the Brony

Guess I'll drop in and share a few of my favorite artists. Be aware that I've mostly discovered my music via the Reddit and EqD, so I don't expect you'll find much new here, but sometimes something slips through the cracks.

Baschfire (orchestral)
Totalspark (instrumental)
YourEnigma (orchestral and electronica)
@Bronyance (chiptune)
Cider Party (dance)
Archie (dance)
ReuelBrony (vocals, electronic)
KingSpartaX37 (crossover mix)
  • Brohoof 1

Guess I'll drop in and share a few of my favorite artists. Be aware that I've mostly discovered my music via the Reddit and EqD, so I don't expect you'll find much new here, but sometimes something slips through the cracks.

Baschfire (orchestral)
Totalspark (instrumental)
YourEnigma (orchestral and electronica)
@Bronyance (chiptune)
Cider Party (dance)
Archie (dance)

ReuelBrony (vocals, electronic)
KingSpartaX37 (crossover mix)

Thanks, Forwards Bias! I do know Bachsfire, Archie, and I even did a small review of the Totalspark piece you linked in a Blog on here, but I haven't really heard of the others. I'll check them out when I get a chance, though! Thanks for the Suggestions!

• Brohoof 1