Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

"Aww," moaned Draft, wincing from the sunlight, "I was kind of getting into exploring that hall..." He tucked his lantern and writing supplies back into his satchel and followed Midnight.

"So, where to now?"

(I have to leave for a few hours, See you guys this afternoon! :D )

"as a great doctor said, i think it was a few years ago "I HAVE NO IDEA!"" he began to trot further into the forest, making it slow enough so the others could follow, but fast enough so he could explore some more.

Edited by Midnight Moon

Electrobolt couldn't help but chuckle at Midnight as he followed behind him, looking around him and being careful not to step on anything poisonous. Stopping for a bit, he looked back to the ruins. *What an interesting place that was...* he thought before turning around and continued following everyone.

"dont you think you should take that chest piece off? i mean it might freak somepony out, just saying."

midnight sighed, "alex, dont worry, i plan on keeping it or something, you never know, it might be worth something." dodges a tree branch like a ninja.

"HA, stupid trees."

Electrobolt chuckled as he heard Midnight taunting the tree when he dodged it. But as he was chuckling, he had his eyes shut so he didn't see the tree branch that Midnight had just evaded. Without knowing it, Electrobolt smacked face first into one of the branches, as he fell back onto the grass. "Ugh..." he moaned, rubbing his face where he ran into the branch. "I guess that tree was out for me this time..." Getting back on his hooves, he continued to follow Midnight.

Lovely silently followed the group. What a strange place. Lovely looked over at Cloud and smiled, "are you as lost as I am here?"

Cloud looked at Lovely and chuckled, "If you knew me better, you'd see I'm lost pretty much all the time. That's whats fun about adventure, not knowing where your path will lead".

midnight chuckles, "its only an adventure when you make it one," he smiles "thats how i like to go through my day, i make up my own adventures, i come up with things to do." he steps over a patch of devils root, "then i do them, but not always according to plan."

"Sounds scary," Lovely said blushing a little. "I wish I was as brave as you, maybe that's what I'm looking for with all of this. Man, if my parents saw me now they'd think I was crazy."

Electrobolt noticed the devils root and made sure to step past it, being sure not to step on any of the thorns of the plant. "If adventures always go according to plan though, Midnight, they wouldn't exactly be exciting adventures, now would they?" he remarked, letting out a small chuckle.

smiles back at lovely, "same here, my parents dont really like me going on long adventures, but, i feel i need this, find a new place to settle down for a bit, see the sights."

he chuckles at electro, "this is true, which is why my plans never go according to plan." he winks and smiles

Edited by Midnight Moon

Lovely returned Midnight's smile, "I'm glad I'm not the only crazy rebel here." Lovely's luagh was interrupted by the sound of her stomach growling. Lovely looked around for some food and came across some bright red mushrooms growing along side a tree. "These look delicious!" Lovely drooled, "anypony know if these are safe to eat?"

midnight turned and looked at the mushroom, "ummm, dunno," he pulls out an apple and tosses it to her, "take this, apples are tastier anyway." he smiled and kneeled down, picking up the mushrooms and putting them in a plastic bag, "we can ask somepony later or go looking thought a library."

Lovely was starved but she still ate the apple with class and grace. "Thanks so much, gee you sure were prepared for this. Unlike me, ugh why do I always rush into things without using my head!"

As they began to talk about food and eating, Electrobolt's stomach began to growl lightly. Even though it wasn't loud enough for anyone to notice, his face turned a light-red shade. "Um... Midnight, think I could have an apple, too...?"

chuckles at lovely, while handing jasmin the mushrooms, "nahh, ive just gone on adventures like this before, so, i kinda have experience."

midnight looks around then stops, and pulls out his bow, standing on his hind legs he draws and nocks and arrow, drawing the bowstring back, and lets the arrow fly, hitting a bushel of ripe bannans, causing them to fall to the ground.

"what?" he looked back at electro then smiles warmly "yeah sure," opens up his saddlebag and tosses him an apple as well, "anypony else need one?"

Catching the apple, Electrobolt gave Midnight his thanks and proceeded to take a bite out of it. *Mmm... Juicy!* he thought, as he continued to munch on the apple. Having seen Midnight shoot the bananas down from the tree, he said, "Hah, pretty nice shot!" He never really saw a pegasus use a bow before, and was a little curious. He then asked, "Hey, just wondering but... How long have you had that bow?"