private Search for a New Life

RarityLuna

midnight watched the group with intrest, deciding to stay quiet and just follow along "my that cloud has strength doesn't he?" a voice in in head smirked,

"alex, thought youd be asleep for another little while." midnight whispered,

"oh you know me, cant sleep when your going dangerous places."

"I'm alright," Electrobolt responded, before looking back to Cloud. Remembering he had taken a claw swipe to the side, he walked over to him. "You sure you're alright...?" he asked, concerned.

Draft leaned over to pick up his red lantern, which at some point had fallen to the ground off to the side, while remaining lit. As he grabbed the handle with his teeth, something caught his eye.

"Hey, guys, look at this."

Standing between the trees where the lantern fell, ancient ruins could just barely be seen in the distance.

"Aren't those the ruins of the Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters?"

Looking at the ruins, Electrobolt's eyes were wide open with interest. Suddenly he was filled with intrigue and curiosity. Following Midnight, he thought, *I'm wondering what we'll see in these ruins...*

"are you sure this is safe midnight?" alex was concerned,

"it cant be that much worse then when twilight and the others came here," midnight whispered happily, "comeon alex where's your sense of adventure?"

"i just have a sense to try and keep you safe." she huffed, "but i suppose with the others it couldnt be too bad."

midnight trotted across the rickity rope bridge and came into the courtyard, "this place....is AWESOME!"

Illuminated in the morning light, crumbling stone pillars stood about the clearing, deep green vines crawling and twisting around them. Remains of the castle walls littered the area, the few remaining walls leading to a large stone doorway decorated in old designs and letters. A few statues, their hooves or heads missing, stood on either side of the entranceway, guarding the castle from invaders...or perhaps standing guard over something within.

Draft whistled. "This is incredible," he said, making a few sketches of the area in his scroll.

Electrobolt nodded as he replied to Draft, "You're telling me... This is quite the sight to behold..." Curiosity was telling him to enter the ruins, but he knew better than to go off alone. Still, he was wanting to explore the ruins so much now.

smiles "im going inside." he pushes open the old creaky wooden door, looking inside, noticing more statues spacifically one in the center that looked like it held orbs of some kind, but it was covered in moss and vines.

pushing further inside he starts making his way up the stairs, then down a side hallway, his body propelling itself, "i....dont even know where im going..."

(OOC: Posting inbetween commercials :P )

Seeing Midnight going in, Electrobolt couldn't wait anymore. "Wait for me!" he called out, following behind Midnight as he followed him in. Looking around, just the sights of the ruins sent his heart pounding with excitement. *This is... Just so amazing!* he thought, looking all around as he explored the ruins. "This is amazing, right Midnight?" asked the young colt. No answer. "I said, this is amazing! Right?" Still no answer. "Are you igno---" he began, before turning around and seeing nopony around. "Great..." he muttered... "I'm lost..."

Electrobolt began looking around frantically, as he kept trying to find his way back to the group. "Midnight!!!" he called out, hoping he could be heard. "Midnight, can you hear me???!!" He continued running around through the ruins, trying to get out.

Although Electrobolt could hear Midnight calling out, he wasn't sure where the voice was coming from. *I want to get out of here now...* he thought, nervous. As he continued moving through the corridors, he thought he saw a shadow. "Midnight? Midnight, is that you?" he asked, before seeing the shadow run off. "Wait up!" He then proceeded to follow the shadow down the hallway. "Wait for me, Midnight!!!" he called out.

"Hey!!" Draft shouted. He stood in the centre room and had just finished sketching the statue with the orbs when he noticed Midnight and Electro were gone. "Where...where'd you guys go?"

Picking up his lantern he headed for the large archway at the end of the hall. "They must have gone through here," he mumbled. On the other side of the arch were two staircases, one heading up, the other down. Draft glanced nervously between the two.

"Hey! GUYS!?"

No answer.

Swallowing, Draft took a few shaky steps and made his way down the staircase, his lantern barely lighting the path ahead.

(I have to go to work soon D: If someone wants to take control of Draft for me that would be sweet, but he could also just wander on his own for a while :P I'll see you guys in a few hours!

BTW the season finale was INCREDIBLE.)

Jasmin knew something fishy was going on because of the shouting so she decided to go in. She saw a light fading away so she followed it to the staircase and yelled "Any pony here." she saw the light going down and teleported herself where the light was going.

Edited by peep

midnight was frozen, this thing had him locked in its gaze, he didnt know what it was, or where it came from, it was a shadow, a poltergeist? mabey, but his legs locked up as it limbered closer, "ghosts? geeze, whats next, slendermane?" he thought, his body still frozen in place, until he heard someponys voice, "run."

thats when midnights legs decided to work, when the shadow was just a foot away, he reared up and bolted, going from hallway to hallway, until he ran face first into electro, tumbleing them both down the stairs midnight ending up on top of electro.

"oh...umm...sorry."

(OOC: lol, tumbling down the stairs again... Where have I seen this before...? xD )

Feeling slightly shaken from having tumbled down a flight of stairs, Electrobolt looked up and saw Midnight on top of him. "Um, It's... It's alright..." he replied. "But um... Could you... Please get off of me...? Heheh..."

"Um..." Electrobolt muttered as he got up, before looking around the area. "I... I don't really know..." Electrobolt slowly walked up to one of the stained glass windows and just looked at it up close. *But these windows look pretty good...* he thought.

looks at it closely, "huh," he roots around in his saddlebag, finding the small camera he brought with him and snaps a picture of each one, "these are the luna and celestia, i know that much."

he points to a semi shattered but what is discernable was a blue pony, and the other is white with a pink mane

Edited by Midnight Moon