Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching The Trotting Dead (Action/SOL)

Dapper Charmer

RP Link: https://mlpforums.com/topic/138923-the-trotting-dead/

If you haven't already guessed this is a MLP cross The Walking Dead RP. There is no over arching plot. All the characters need to worry about is surviving. Characters are free to do as they please. I.e. they can be a helpful survivor of a maniacal bandit.

Note: this is not based directly on the show, just the general "Walking Dead" universe.

Plot:

It has been three weeks since the mysterious virus came to Equestria and caused the dead to become "Trotters" (i.e. Walkers). Equestira is in ruins, supplies are low and tensions are high.

Rules:

1.Follow the basic rules outlined by the forums.

2.Keep swearing to a minimum.

3.No OP characters.

4.People are allowed up to three characters each.

5.Please post at least once every two days. If you have a problem, i.e. internet failure, please let me know.

6.Your characters will suffer from hunger and food is not unlimited (see below for details)

7.Have fun.

Food/Supplies:

When you enter an unexplored location and search for suppliers wait for me to reply. I will roll a 20 sided dice (yes I have one of those) to decide how much is found. 20 means a lot of supplies and 1 means no supplies.

Signing Up:

If you want to sign up please provide a link to your OC. If you do not have an OC please fill out the following:

Name:

Appearance:

Cutie Mark (optional):

Personality:

Background:

Survivors:

Mist Twister (Dapper Charmer)

Flamestreak (KingF1@m31990)

Nati (Cruki)

Alabaster (BronyDoesBronyThings)

Lemon Slices (Lemon Slices)

Marion Ette (MarionEtte136)

Cresent (cwhip9)

If you have any questions or problems please let me know.

Edited by Dapper Charmer
  • Brohoof 1

Okay, Can I join with with my OC Nati?

Name: Nati

Appearance: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nati-r8877

Cutie mark: A red hit mark symbolising her amazing precision.

Personality: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nati-r8877

Background: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nati-r8877

ACCEPTED

• Brohoof 1

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alabaster-r8827

I'm not very creative, so let me know if anything needs to be changed for the roleplay. Thanks!

It's not up to me to decide if you can join or not, But I'll say what I think about you're OC.

The backstory and personality is fine, Good actually. And I don't see a lot of problems. But I'm not a fan of the design, For starters I don't like the pony creator vector models nor any vector models. The color scheme could work, But I think it's just to much with the shoes on the back legs, As well as a vest and clock. But that's just my opinion.

It's not up to me to decide if you can join or not, But I'll say what I think about you're OC.

The backstory and personality is fine, Good actually. And I don't see a lot of problems. But I'm not a fan of the design, For starters I don't like the pony creator vector models nor any vector models. The color scheme could work, But I think it's just to much with the shoes on the back legs, As well as a vest and clock. But that's just my opinion

The models are just a filler, I have a request for an artist to draw him better. I can take off the watch and shoes, if they look like they are too much, and the vest is for his job, so he wouldn't be wearing it all the time. Thank you for the feedback, I'll make sure to update the page!

• Brohoof 1

The models are just a filler, I have a request for an artist to draw him better. I can take off the watch and shoes, if they look like they are too much, and the vest is for his job, so he wouldn't be wearing it all the time. Thank you for the feedback, I'll make sure to update the page!

No problem, If you need art done don't hesitate to ask me and i'll add you to the list :)

No problem, If you need art done don't hesitate to ask me and i'll add you to the list :)

If it's free, XD

But seriously though, I don't have a penny to my name.

I'd love some art, though. The more, the better! Like I said before, I am not creative. There isn't a creative bone in my body. I'm ok at writing, and I am a musician, but my painting/drawing/anything else is terrible. If you would like to draw Alabaster, I'd be a very happy pony. I'll have it updated by the time you get to me on the list. The boots were supposed to be leg braces, and i was using pony maker. The boots were the closest thing I could find. If you were to draw him, I'd like to see what you come up with on the legs. 

Geez, I'm just rambling now. I'll stop typing.

If it's free, XD

But seriously though, I don't have a penny to my name.

I'd love some art, though. The more, the better! Like I said before, I am not creative. There isn't a creative bone in my body. I'm ok at writing, and I am a musician, but my painting/drawing/anything else is terrible. If you would like to draw Alabaster, I'd be a very happy pony. I'll have it updated by the time you get to me on the list. The boots were supposed to be leg braces, and i was using pony maker. The boots were the closest thing I could find. If you were to draw him, I'd like to see what you come up with on the legs. 

Geez, I'm just rambling now. I'll stop typing.

It's completely free, But it might take a bit of time since I won't be able to get going with the short list of now 3 people until Friday. I've got some ideas whit what I could do for his back legs, I'll do some different designs and you can say with one you prefer :)

It's completely free, But it might take a bit of time since I won't be able to get going with the short list of now 3 people until Friday. I've got some ideas whit what I could do for his back legs, I'll do some different designs and you can say with one you prefer :)

I'm not in any hurry, I prefer quality over speed. I'll start updating the thingy!

• Brohoof 1

ACCEPTED with the following conditions:

1. The Rift and Shadow transforming power seem a little to OP for this particular RP, so if you could remove them that would be great.

2. You can still transform, because you are part changeling, but zombies (trotters) will still be able to tell you are not one of them.\

Please reply so I know if you are in agreement with these conditions.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/alabaster-r8827

I'm not very creative, so let me know if anything needs to be changed for the roleplay. Thanks!

ACCEPTED

ACCEPTED with the following conditions:

1. The Rift and Shadow transforming power seem a little to OP for this particular RP, so if you could remove them that would be great.

2. You can still transform, because you are part changeling, but zombies (trotters) will still be able to tell you are not one of them.\

Please reply so I know if you are in agreement with these conditions.

ACCEPTED

Hey yo are you starting the RP yet?

I'd love to enter. Link of Lemon Slices. in the sig.

He doesn't have any powers, but I think that's good for the plot.

ACCEPTED

Hey yo are you starting the RP yet?

I will start the RP in 24 hours. This will give a chance for more new comers to join.

• Brohoof 3