Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Please, for Celestia's sake, a hero. But before you enter anyone, may we see the character profile?

i had a feeling you'd be short on heroes. That's how this usually works. I have an idea. Does the city have a police force and is anyone currently playing as a cop?

(edited)

Interesting. I'll need help determining who to put in. Are you guys short on heroes or villains, or is it pretty balanced right now

We actually have more villans than heroes at the moment, but bring in whoever you want. :D

i had a feeling you'd be short on heroes. That's how this usually works. I have an idea. Does the city have a police force and is anyone currently playing as a cop?

Yeah, we're kinda short. And no this city relies mostly on the heroic fighters to keep it safe. :P

Edited by J.R.

We actually have more villans than heroes at the moment, but bring in whoever you want. :D

Yeah, we're kinda short. And no this city relies mostly on the heroic fighters to keep it safe. :P

Could you allow me to control a police chief and a mayor, neither of them will be very important, but I'll need them to control my hero-ish OC, https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/program-gatasubal-r2557

Could you allow me to control a police chief and a mayor, neither of them will be very important, but I'll need them to control my hero-ish OC, https://mlpforums.co...gatasubal-r2557

Ok, interesting take on an RP character, if I do say so myself...

Here's the thing... Can you control a mayor...? No. There is no mayor of Bangcolt as it is overseen by the princesses.

And, Can you control a police cheif? Eh... I'm going to say no as well, since I  imagine, the police chief or royal guard chief would be Shining Armor. Who is already played  

I  imagine, the police chief or royal guard chief would be Shining Armor.
Except Shining Armor is the prince of the Crystal Empire... so would he still have his Royal Guard Captain status?

I would like to be Joining Bang Colt with my OC Falza.... please point out anything I might've missed.

Not much of anything that you would of missed. And as we've discussed in private with the other DM's. Yes, your OC is good to go. So, post whenever you want. John will be adding you to the roster in a second.  

I have a different character I can put in as a hero. And this one isnt an antihero for once. You think anyone would be interested in an old man to train other heroes and yell at them? o3o 

@@Tacoma

Edited by Literally Snails

I have a different character I can put in as a hero. And this one isnt an antihero for once. You think anyone would be interested in an old man to train other heroes and yell at them? o3o 

Considering... We have like three of those... uh I don't know. Let me see the character sheet :P  

@,

Alright, Neon, after talking with one of the DM's of the three, majority rules, and we both think you need to flesh out the personality a bit more, and you should be good. Sooo, yeah. If you could tack on to the personality, like more than five words XD It'll be enough for an entry :P

So, let us know when you do that then we'll most likely let you in.  

• Brohoof 1

Whoopsie! I accidentally said old man. It's an old lady. Here she is.    https://mlpforums.co...-p-tricis-r7164

Alright, after reviewing her profile... With another DM, she has been cleared. Go ahead and begin posting with whenever you like but one thing before you do... I know you're busy. but do you think you can try to get like a post or two off every week, if not sooner? We understand if not, but commitment is a big thing here :P  

Alright, after reviewing her profile... With another DM, she has been cleared. Go ahead and begin posting with whenever you like but one thing before you do... I know you're busy. but do you think you can try to get like a post or two off every week, if not sooner? We understand if not, but commitment is a big thing here :P

I can do way more than that. Can you give me any tips on what hero characters have the most frequent posters? I need a protege to bug.

Here's my oc RootedWisdom's profile.

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/rootedwisdom-r8563

and I want to start at any time!

Hi. :love:  I'm Corona, one of the DM's here, telling you sorry; that OC's too powerful for Bangcolt, and it's not fleshed out enough for us to make an accurate judgement off of the extent of its powers. We can't accept it here. :wacko: