Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

I can do way more than that. Can you give me any tips on what hero characters have the most frequent posters? I need a protege to bug.

Yeah.... Not really all of them are, "heroes," but somewhere in between.

Calibur, Star Saber's character might be... uh? Interesting... He doesn't need a mentor but a nagging figure might be interesting...

Unicorncob probably has some OC...

Ice Blizzard if he ever went through a hero phase.  

Hi. :love:  I'm Corona, one of the DM's here, telling you sorry; that OC's too powerful for Bangcolt, and it's not fleshed out enough for us to make an accurate judgement off of the extent of its powers. We can't accept it here. :wacko:

Actually, he weakens over time, just like a unicorn would if he/she over exerted or overuses their magic. The estimated timed that he can't control his power over nature is about 3 hours of battle (currently)

@@J.R.,

Once your done with what you're doing, head over to her cottage, then. I've got a few ideas for picking an apprentice. It'll be fun if more than one player shows up and you have to work for it. :P

Don't think he'll wanna be somepony's apprentice. :D

1) Ice's learning curve is different.

2) I have other plans for him.

Thanks anyway, thogh. :)

Actually, he weakens over time, just like a unicorn would if he/she over exerted or overuses their magic. The estimated timed that he can't control his power over nature is about 3 hours of battle (currently)

That was only part of the problem... If you would like a more detailed explanation, I can do that, but in order for your OC to be accepted.... there would be a lot of changes 

@,

Alright, Neon, after talking with one of the DM's of the three, majority rules, and we both think you need to flesh out the personality a bit more, and you should be good. Sooo, yeah. If you could tack on to the personality, like more than five words XD It'll be enough for an entry :P

So, let us know when you do that then we'll most likely let you in.  

Okay! I'll let you know. ^^

Alright! I've edited it!

Edited by DJ Neon
  • Brohoof 1