Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Um...

Um...

Should I just submit my stuff?

Because I'm excited to RP

Flash 'n' Dazzle

She's kinda Energy/Metalish. She is training her magic, though.

Hm. This OC looks good. You got a decent backstory, personality, and abilities listed.

One question I must ask, does she have any major weaknesses?

Hm. This OC looks good. You got a decent backstory, personality, and abilities listed.

One question I must ask, does she have any major weaknesses?

Definitely! Sure, she gets physical weaknesses, like magic being able to be reflected easily, but she will attack violently when provoked too much, which can lead to traps and sudden attacks on herself. She's also not the best runner in Equestria...

Definitely! Sure, she gets physical weaknesses, like magic being able to be reflected easily, but she will attack violently when provoked too much, which can lead to traps and sudden attacks on herself. She's also not the best runner in Equestria...

I think you have a decent balance with that, and her strengths.

I say, you're in, on a mandatory condition:

Have you read all the rules of Bangcolt on the first post? Such as turn style posting, combat rules, and the sol element?

I think you have a decent balance with that, and her strengths.

I say, you're in, on a mandatory condition:

Have you read all the rules of Bangcolt on the first post? Such as turn style posting, combat rules, and the sol element?

Yep! No OHKOs (One hit KOs), No deaths, only 3 battles at a time, No unfair matches, whether it be the arena or types, etc.

Then the turn posting? I understand that.

And, yes, this has a SoL element. It's not just senselessly slapping around ponies; you can hang out with others!

Yep! No OHKOs (One hit KOs), No deaths, only 3 battles at a time, No unfair matches, whether it be the arena or types, etc.

Then the turn posting? I understand that.

And, yes, this has a SoL element. It's not just senselessly slapping around ponies; you can hang out with others!

There ya go. Join us, new guy.

Make a post with your OC getting on the train to Bangcolt, and you can either have her sign her name in for battle registration at the desk, or nteract with anypony who wants to play.

Have fun. :D

Bruh. I have a character open for story arcs. I have no idea if peyton actually confirmed Salleria yet

Like what changes?

Rooted's Personality for starters--there is like nothing there. You gave us a few traits and yes, people have done the same with just a little more or they had less than you and edited. Then they were allowed in.

Secondly with this character, while it is a believeable personality, it's not a fair one in fiction--having two different personalities of being an asshole and being able to be generoues kind and vompaionate, then double back to being, very serious, and then after being serious he could be a dick. In fiction, you don't want a character with arbitrary conflicting traits. Especially in a RP, then you have to much room to alter and change your character and it affects the ones around you. But then again, this holds little to no weight since one of the DM's just entered an OC, exactly like this, without consulting the other two, so looks like you might just be getting the short end of the stick on this one bud and the other guy lucked out.

Rotted also has a bit of a bland backstory--no more, no less I can say about that. 

And last, his powers...

"he controls almost all aspects of nature, and he despises the idea of becoming a Alicorn just because of his own power"

That sentence ^ Is the biggest reason for your denial. No way should anyone have that power, especially in a Fighting RP. And not to mention. it's not even an earth pony, it's a Pegasus. 

So, unless you want to completely restructure your character. I don't see a way that you're in, and yes, if you have another OC, I'd be more than happy to look him/her over. 

@@- Aethergem -,

Actually, do me a favor of holding back on your posts... you were, "admitted," but you only have one DM's approval, and one's, "diapporival." And, I'll let you know, the disapporval i from me. So, we can talk it out.

It's a good profile though, and it's not really disapproval, but I want to talk about something before I  vote to let your guy in.  Don't remove your post or anythhing, just don't keep posting. Since, technically. You're not in yet. 

I apologizze for the confusion

Edited by Tacoma

@@- Aethergem -,

Actually, do me a favor of holding back on your posts... you were, "admitted," but you only have one DM's approval, and one's, "diapporival." And, I'll let you know, the disapporval i from me. So, we can talk it out.

It's a good profile though, and it's not really disapproval, but I want to talk about something before I  vote to let your guy in.  Don't remove your post or anythhing, just don't keep posting. Since, technically. You're not in yet. 

I apologizze for the confusion

So, there's more than one DM? This is new. Anyway, what is it that you want to talk to me about?

Edited by - Aethergem -

@@cwhip9,

Are you still interested in joining?

. Yepers sorry for the delay in posting my main thought was a rematch between Cresent and Enzo after which it'll be up in the air

Edited by cwhip9

I'm still here again, just not commentating as much as I should.

I wonder who will meet up with Double Diamond? I'm not rushing anything by the way.

Edited by Photon Jet
  • Brohoof 1