open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@@P-Jay

Copper saw the guards open the door for him and welcoming him to the town.  It was only when a guard told him to not be a hero is when he gave them a serious look.  "No hero, huh?  I'll keep it in mind.  Thank you for the welcoming, though.  Is there any other rules I have to follow?"

Copper saw the guards open the door for him and welcoming him to the town.  It was only when a guard told him to not be a hero is when he gave them a serious look.  "No hero, huh?  I'll keep it in mind.  Thank you for the welcoming, though.  Is there any other rules I have to follow?"

They exchanged more uneasy looks.

"Kid...No-one ever follows rules in here." One said glumly, "there's a reason why this place has the lowest population count of any other settlement in Equestria."

"Ponies die. Often. Most of the time, because they tried to bite off more then they can chew. And us guards...We've learned to not try and uphold the law in here. You'd need to be some kind of freak to tame these...Things, inside."

They hesitated for a second.

"...I don't know why you would wanna go into this town, but I will say this: anything goes, in this place. Laws are a joke. We try to arrest someone, we end up in the E.R. If we're lucky."

@@P-Jay

Copper just gave a nod to the guards.  "Sounds rough.  So just try to survive then.  Got it.  Anypony gets in my way, they're gonna pay for it.  Just remember that once you see fireworks a-blazing.  See you around, if you're lucky."

He trotted into the city, a serious expression on his face.  He meant it by saying he was gonna make ponies pay by getting in his way.

Copper just gave a nod to the guards.  "Sounds rough.  So just try to survive then.  Got it.  Anypony gets in my way, they're gonna pay for it.  Just remember that once you see fireworks a-blazing.  See you around, if you're lucky."

He trotted into the city, a serious expression on his face.  He meant it by saying he was gonna make ponies pay by getting in his way.

The city seemed somewhat dead, seeing as only a few ponies were walking along the sidewalk. Most of them kept their heads down, save for the few that looked battle-scarred...The strutted almost as if they owned the place.

It was a few minutes of walking, before someone would actually approach him. He had a kind smile, to go with a rather dangerous looking duel short-swords holstered at his side. A dark blue coat, with a red-and-light-blue mane and tail. Styled formally, he was obviously high-class...

"...Well, hello there. How are you today?" He asked simply, with a smaller filly trailing behind him. 

@@P-Jay

Copper was surprised that some ponies looked downward to the ground as he looked around, then saw the few that were battle-tested and looked like they owned this place.  He shrugged mentally, knowing that this must happen a lot.

He stopped as he saw a pony that greeted him kindly.  He nodded at the stallion.  "Hello to you, to.  I'm doing good, here.  How about you..."  he looked down at the filly with him.  ..."and your filly?"

@@J.R.

In zealous, springing leaps, Twilight skipped underneath the shining sun; her head swam and budded with ideas like they were spring daisies. Her muzzle snuffled, and she felt a delight crispness around the rim of her nostrils. Her navy blue mane flowed, caressed by a frail breeze. Her radiant eyes shimmered and danced, as they frolicked from pony to pony. It'd been a while since she'd seen another pony, ninety six hours, thirty three minutes, and thirteen seconds to be exact. Couldn't blame her though, she was preparing for the Equestrian Reader's Rally competition; she was going on nineteen years straight, and this year would be her tangy taste of twenty. 

She padded across town, passed through the crowded main square, and went down the stone road to the opposite side of the main square. She slipped around a corner and began trotting to the school building to drop off her word of daily wisdom to the foals. 

The vivid smile on her face wavered as a tiny droplet of water landed smack-dab on the middle of her maw. Her eyes crossed, and she cocked her brow. Another water droplet fell. Then another, and another, until a barrage of water pellets were cascading her. She glanced upwards to see a tiny grey cloud, and an disgruntled frown passed her muzzle. 

She crouched down low to the ground, her plot high in the air, and she planted her left forehoof onto the ground. In a zip, she was off the ground, spiralling through the rain in a corkscrew and at the base of the cloud. She leaned backwards, and swung a hindleg into the base of the cloud. The cloud poofed, and her mouth twisted in satisfaction. She'd have to scold Rainbow Dash this. She blinked and put a hoof to her chin, wait, isn't today Rainbow's day off?

Her head did a one eighty and about a few hundred meters away she spotted a lazy, yellow stallion passed out on a cloud. "Hey!" She yelled. 

---

"Ughhhhh," the pink alicorn grumbled, as she covered her flittering eyes from the imposing sun, "five more minutes, Auntie?" She turned on her side and faced away from the sun. It persisted; it stalked her through the window. Brow furrowed and eyes sealed shut, she whispered between her clamped teeth, "Shining? Hun? Shining?" She opened her eyes, and placed her hoof on her temple to shield her eyes from the sun's annoying glare. 

She frowned. The stallion wasn't snoring away like he usually did on his off day. She propped her self up and surveyed the room, then took a double take. She groaned. "Shining Armor," she yelled, only to hear her own echo resonate down their white, black-spattered marble hallway. Once the echo faded, and no answer came, she rolled her eyes and threw the covers off her lower half. "It's way too early for this." She glanced at her digital clock, flashing in red, bold numbers'2:30.' 

"Oh for buck's sake."

@@Tacoma,

The yellow colored stallion was lying on top of a cloud, looking up at the sky above him with deep wonder. Where would he go from here? What would he do? Is he happy with the way things turned out? Would he like things to be different? ​"Hm...life sure has gotten boring....but at least I'm not that stupid former self of mine. But what does this mean for me? Am I gonna be accepted or am I the same?"

The sudden sound of a mare's voice calling him interrupted his train of thought. ​"Eh?" ​He whipped his head around to see the purple colored mare with wings and a horn. Princess Twilight no doubt. He wasn't sure how to approach her. Formally? Normally? In a mild sense of panic, he just said the first thing that came to his mind, speaking casually. ​"Uh...yeah? You want something?"

Copper was surprised that some ponies looked downward to the ground as he looked around, then saw the few that were battle-tested and looked like they owned this place.  He shrugged mentally, knowing that this must happen a lot.

He stopped as he saw a pony that greeted him kindly.  He nodded at the stallion.  "Hello to you, to.  I'm doing good, here.  How about you..."  he looked down at the filly with him.  ..."and your filly?"

His smile widened ever so slightly, when the filly was addressed. "Ah, yes, this is little Yrel. Say hi, Yrel..."

She gave a small wave, with a toothy grin. "Aye!"

​The stallion turned to address Copper again. "My name is Zenru, the local law-enforcer around here. I make sure the...Fighters don't get out of hoof. It's nice to meet you--and I do hope your a rational pony."

He extended his hoof. "Can I have your name?"

@@P-Jay

Copper, in turn for the smile given to him, smiled back at the two, and extended his own hoof out to meet the hoof-shake.  "Great to meet you, Yrel and Zenru.  Name's Copper, and yes, I do happen to be a rational pony, though no pony should ever get me angry, and we'll just leave it at that.  Must be a hard job, trying to keep the fighters in line, isn't it?"

@@Fractured,@@Unicorncob,  

Rhetoric by selfish instinct grabbed a hold of Trixie's hoof. 

"So uh... ready when you all are..." he chuckled a bit nervously "I trust Terra and Starlight know where to go and what to do.. .At this point I'm just a curious traveler." 

With that said he turned to Trixie "you still ok... to be honest, I'm actually terrified...." 

(edited)

@@Fractured,

From Sleight's reasonable perspective,
she would see the middle right cloud seemingly disperse and uncovor a large rock, which glowed with transparent magic same as Falza's aura color... telekinesis spell perhaps?
It was might've probably taken from the debris pile back where he once stood. The large pony sized rock was lifted above infront of Sleight, then tossed at her. During the rock toss... 1 cloud from each end rushed around to her left and right side.

Edited by DarkusX

"You presume quite a bit, don't you, Queen Chrysalis?" The wyvern crossed the top of Moondancer's head to look at her, speaking in a voice like gravel shuffling. "I don't care for you or your kind either way, but I did care that you shed off that ridiculous disguise, and reveal your true intentions. And yes, I could tell; I can feel the magic all over you even now. Not a stronger magical sense in the world than us wyverns-"

"Umm... the princesses are inside. If you really need help, I can take you to them." Moondancer resisted the urge to shudder just from the Changeling Queen's presence as she looked at her, waiting for her to speak.

She bowed her head to the small talking dragon. "I prefer just Chrissy, and I rather prefer this disguise as it signifies I'm different now. I made it. It's not stolen from anypony. Luna really helped me, and I'm grateful to her. With half of my people oddly rebelling and me trying to change, I don't feel I deserve that title either unless things get better." The stigma of what she had done in the past was everywhere. The only thing to do was to move forward and try to improve things.

She was ready to follow Moondancer.

Caliber muttered something under his breath, that had the words 'second special talent' in it. "Metal's a necessity, then."

He was mainly quiet as she registered their match, and started to follow her in. Upon hearing her question, he blinked, and pondered it for a moment.

"...Maybe...Mage's Paradise?" He suggested, "its probably got enough metal in it, right...?"

But if he was being honest with himself, his mind really wasn't on the fight at hoof. Well, it was, somewhat, but not nearly as much as he usually was. He distantly wondered what was distracting him. 

"Actually, it doesn't matter to me. I'll still try my best, and go for the win..." He grinned, "try to make it a good one, eh?"

Sparky pulled up the battle specs for Mage's Paradice. I grimaced. "Way too much other stuff there, might not be enough metal. I think you should choose the field. Please don't make me choose. I want a fair field and the only ideas coming to mind would be too much in my favor." I looked at the registrar pony who was waiting for us to choose a field.

"If you think Mage's Paradise would be best, just tell him." I pointed a hoof at the stallion and waited for Caliber to make the choice for us.

Copper, in turn for the smile given to him, smiled back at the two, and extended his own hoof out to meet the hoof-shake.  "Great to meet you, Yrel and Zenru.  Name's Copper, and yes, I do happen to be a rational pony, though no pony should ever get me angry, and we'll just leave it at that.  Must be a hard job, trying to keep the fighters in line, isn't it?"

He raised an eyebrow at the subtle warning. But he showed no other outwards reaction to the statement, before answering the question.

"It's tiring, I'll admit. Having to be in two places at once, solving all the problems, more then often stopping trigger-happy ponies...It's taxing. But its for the sake of peace, which is good enough for me." 

Yrel had ventured forward, examining Copper with more interest at this point. "Are you strong?" She asked, looking him over, "because everyone else is super-strong!"

Sparky pulled up the battle specs for Mage's Paradice. I grimaced. "Way too much other stuff there, might not be enough metal. I think you should choose the field. Please don't make me choose. I want a fair field and the only ideas coming to mind would be too much in my favor." I looked at the registrar pony who was waiting for us to choose a field.

"If you think Mage's Paradise would be best, just tell him." I pointed a hoof at the stallion and waited for Caliber to make the choice for us.

Caliber snickered at her indecisiveness--something about it was funny. Deciding that Mage's Paradise would indeed be fair, after all, it'd be better then an iron field. Not to mention how it'd be a reasonable amount of steel to work with. He walked over to the pony who was currently putting in digits. 

"Mage's Paradise, give a few extra orbs of steel." He muttered. The pony nodded, and went back to programming the arena. 

Looking back at Lektra, he tightened his sheath's strap, with a small grin. "There'll be enough metal for you to work with, don't worry. Oh, and try not to go easy on me..." 

The doors opened...

@@P-Jay

Copper smiled.  He knew the city was... mostly peaceful, and he knew that he had to fight to survive.  "I'm glad there are ponies like you who try to keep the peace, because if not, who'd live here anymore?"

He flashed a toothy grin at the younger colt who asked if he was strong.  "Oh, I'm more than strong, Yrel.  If you ever see a golden alicorn with an aura around him, that would be me."

Copper smiled.  He knew the city was... mostly peaceful, and he knew that he had to fight to survive.  "I'm glad there are ponies like you who try to keep the peace, because if not, who'd live here anymore?"

He flashed a toothy grin at the younger colt who asked if he was strong.  "Oh, I'm more than strong, Yrel.  If you ever see a golden alicorn with an aura around him, that would be me."

Her eyes sparkled, imagining the sight. Zenru, meanwhile, narrowed his own.

'Alicorn? Aura? The only other pony I know who really has a buff that makes him glow is Caliber, but he doesn't sprout wings from it...' He thought, with his outwards expression remaining the same. 

"...Exactly...How strong are you, if I may ask?"

@@P-Jay

Copper shrugged, thinking how strong he really was.  "I'm gonna be super honest with you.  I'm pretty strong, but I don't get much stronger when I go super.  I'm able to haul minecarts that are full of emeralds with little trouble, if we're going to be exact.  That's how strong I am.

Copper shrugged, thinking how strong he really was.  "I'm gonna be super honest with you.  I'm pretty strong, but I don't get much stronger when I go super.  I'm able to haul minecarts that are full of emeralds with little trouble, if we're going to be exact.  That's how strong I am.

For a moment, relief flashed in his eyes. "Oh...Well, that's a commendable strength." He dipped his head, and Yrel blinked, mimicking his movements. "I have a feeling you'll fit in just fine here...Try not to cause trouble. I'd hate to have to confront you."

Yrel grinned again. "Yeah, my uncle is super-strong!"

@@P-Jay

Copper nodded at the two.  "I'm a nice pony, but seeing as though I can't be a hero, I have to try to survive.  Well, it's been a pleasure seeing you guys.  I'll see you next time!"

He trotted off in the direction opposite of the way the two came from.  He knew he had made a friend, but he also knew he could make an enemy if he wasn't careful.

@@J.R.,

"Look!" she exclaimed, snapping her forehoof towards a gathering of grey clouds, "The sky is supposed to be clear today. And, if you don't keep the sky clear then how are the ponies going to set up the," she gasped, then darted over to the corrupted clouds. "Come on, I've won nineteen years straight, and I'm not losing this year!" 

@@Tacoma,
​The yellow pony was somewhat confused by Twilight's extreme pressure over winning. Although, he didn't really care. It wasn't his business. With a shrug, Electron started flapping his wings and started flying over to the dark puffs in the air. ​"Whatever you say, princess," he said with no clear sense of humor, sarcasm, or any emotion in particular.

​It was interesting, however. Twilight's concerns. Something must be going on later that he wasn't aware of. Regardless, Electron turned his head to her as he began moving the clouds along. ​"You seem excited. What's the occasion?"

"I can't say we're exactly in the same boat, but there's nothing I wouldn't do for Cady," Shining Armor said. He took a sip of his coffee and gagged. "Ugh, pass me a sugar packet?" 

"Bitter?"

"Oh yeah, my mom used to always water water-down, or in her case "milken-down", my coffee with milk, hazlenut creamer, and loads of sugar. I don't see how anypony drinks this stuff otherwise; Cadence manages to do it every morning, so does Twilight. It's just too bitter, you know?"

"Yeah. I'd never had coffee until that fancy university in Canterlot. And, I remember waking up, and I saw a bunch of my classmates get some out of the fountain in the front of the class room, and I was like 'Eh, why not.' Got a cup, and it was the nastiest thing I'd ever tasted. I spat it out, and passed it to the person behind me," he covered his maw, and snickered, "their face..." He gave his best impression.

The two stallions laughed. They'd been talking for eight visceral hours, but neither of them seemed to mind that. Shining had at least enjoyed it; it wasn't often he could just talk about whatever he wanted to, nor was it often for someone to come to him for advice. Admittedly, he loved it; it made him proud. He almost didn't want the conversation to end. 

"If you'll stay, I'll buy another round." Shining proposed. He raised his brow, and smirked, "We never really finished, did we?" 

The blue stallion thoughtfully tapped his hoof against his chin. "Ah, no we didn't. Where was I?"

"You came back and found me." 

"Right...I, well ever since that night...she's all I have thought about. I can only hope she's done the same with, yours truly. Do you think she'd blame me for running off?"

"You were justified, weren't you?"

"Justified or not, would she consider it justified? I was a coward; I ran. I fleed."

"Didn't you say it was for her that you ran?"

"Yes."

"Then doesn't that count for at least someth--" 

"Shining Armor!"

@J.R.
"True, though for some of us, it's a bit of a mix bag. And for others still..." She looked away. "I don't mean to say my childhood was absolutely horrid. I know there are ponies out there who have had it far worse. But still, there's a reason I always look towards the future." She looked back at him. "It's better to make your future brighter, than it is to dwell on a dark past. And that's what i've tried to do my whole life."

------

@Unicorncob@The Down Trotten

Terra could feel the suction now, at a palpable rate. She rose into the air, and began to panic; the sensation of being out of contact with the ground was foreign, and alien to her. She had to resort to deep breaths, as she stopped resisting, letting herself be pulled into the vacuum. "It's okay... it's okay..."

Trixie looked over at Rhetoric, first focusing on the hoof he had grabbed, then switching her attention back up to him. "We're about to be pulled into a timestream, to be transported back to some place we've never been. And if we mess up, we could get lost in time, or worse..." She could feel the power of the time magic nagging at her, lifting her up; she didn't fight it. She let out a sigh. "...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified."

-------

@DarkusX

Sleight Mist shot a single beam from her horn, destroying the rock in front of her. She put most of her attention into the objects rushing her from the sides, however, concentrating on the dust that ringed the air from her previous attack. Reasoning that the one which caused the most dispersal must be the real one, she pushed two swords its way, while leaving one sword and minor concentration on the other.

------

-Snip-

"Okay, then, follow me." Moondancer gave a short nod, before stepping back, leaving the door open for Chrysalis to enter. She shut it once she had, then looked down the halls before moving, Talon clinging to her mane all the while. "It's not a long walk." She muttered, over her shoulder.

"But do be certain not to touch anything. Or enter any rooms without explicit permission. Or attack any guests. I think you'll find there are eyes everywhere." Talon gave a huff and a small grin, as he rode along with Moondancer. 

Terra could feel the suction now, at a palpable rate. She rose into the air, and began to panic; the sensation of being out of contact with the ground was foreign, and alien to her. She had to resort to deep breaths, as she stopped resisting, letting herself be pulled into the vacuum. "It's okay... it's okay..."

Trixie looked over at Rhetoric, first focusing on the hoof he had grabbed, then switching her attention back up to him. "We're about to be pulled into a timestream, to be transported back to some place we've never been. And if we mess up, we could get lost in time, or worse..." She could feel the power of the time magic nagging at her, lifting her up; she didn't fight it. She let out a sigh. "...I'd be lying if I said I wasn't terrified."

Starlight's heart skipped a beat as her hooves left the ground, the portal's suction lifting her into the time vortex. It had been a long time since she used this spell, the familiar feeling was somehow not that comforting.

Oh right... because of that.

Shaking her head, she looked around at her companions as they too were being lifted into the portal. She hoped they'd heed her warning and stick together.

Her gaze lasted longest on Terra. They would need to work together to find the right time period, and Terra would know it the best.

@@Fractured,
​"Yup." ​He agreed, and decided to give his own thoughts. Ice had his own plan for when he got older. ​"Like me for example. In a few years I plan to hopefully become the Grandmaster of my Clan, and start rebuilding it. Hopefully in a few years or so, I'll find students and rebuild the Ice Clan to its former glorification. Like...." ​He started thinking hard.

​Before he could finish his train of thought, the waiter came by and brought them their food. Ice's burger and fries that were practically piled up. And Rarity's salad that had the freshest and most colorful vegetables one could find. The waiter then left to fill other customer's orders.

​"Damn..." ​Ice looked over his food. Just the smell of everything was amazing. The fries alone were as thick as magic markers. ​"So as I was saying...in 20 years I see myself as the Grandmaster of my clan, and having it partially rebuilt with new recruits. Then, we can ally ourselves with Celestia formally considering we're outside of Equis's territory." ​He took a bite out of his burger, and swallowed after a moment. ​"What about you, Rarity? Where do you see yourself in plus twenty years?"

(edited)

@@Fractured,

As Sleight shot a single beam at the rock... it deformed into a purple cloud. The haze cloud from earlier haven't really dispersed,
but it simply played a optical illusion by forming into that fake large rock. As for the other 2 to her left and right, they both have done the same dust dispersal.
Haze could be thickened/controlled to block out any gas/loose particles from passing through its formed stature... aslong it have enough required focused magic energy. (snow, dust, sand, poison, oxygen, etc...)

So sleight might never know which cloud Falza could be in with just low mass of dust.
The fake rock's haze remnants continued to rush towards her,
then started to engulf her entire front body... giving almost no space for oxygen and very little field of vision.

Edited by DarkusX