Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

G5.

CastletonSnob

How interesting would it be if G5 is to be continuation of G4? Like if main characters are to be descendants or even ancestors of current characters.

In any case, hopefully G5 will be great series like G4 was instead of reverting to something of G3 quality for example.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

It will probably be a more of a g4.5 and stay in the same universe and maybe twilight is more like celestia and the will probably market to bronies and it might be like the elements of harmony reborn and each of the mane six will be alicorns and their apprentices will take their roles but still incorporate them into the series so maybe the movie starts this idea and then they market season 7 as the final season get a ton of viewers then at the end of the last episode play the trailer for the next show which would start in late 2018 this would leave time for speculation and when it does come out there will be another big boom causing the fandom to become bigger this show could be more of an adventurous show with villains over the course of a season rather than over a two part episode maybe celestia dies by the season 1 villain in the first episode causing twilight to have to run equestria and the new mane six would form and maybe ponies from the past come back to challenge the new mane 6 and give call backs for fans.

At least I think that's what will happen since it keeps the fandom and the mane characters from fim allows new people to join the fandom without feeling weird with having people who know everything about the show also in the fandom perhaps the title would mlp friendship is forever or mlp friends for life. Since twilight has many options for an apprentice then maybe the mane characters change over the course of the show maybe a member quits and a new one has to take that job maybe some of the mane 6 have to join them for certain things so they can continue to be developed.

It will probably be a more of a g4.5 and stay in the same universe and maybe twilight is more like celestia and the will probably market to bronies and it might be like the elements of harmony reborn and each of the mane six will be alicorns and their apprentices will take their roles but still incorporate them into the series so maybe the movie starts this idea and then they market season 7 as the final season get a ton of viewers then at the end of the last episode play the trailer for the next show which would start in late 2018 this would leave time for speculation and when it does come out there will be another big boom causing the fandom to become bigger this show could be more of an adventurous show with villains over the course of a season rather than over a two part episode maybe celestia dies by the season 1 villain in the first episode causing twilight to have to run equestria and the new mane six would form and maybe ponies from the past come back to challenge the new mane 6 and give call backs for fans.

At least I think that's what will happen since it keeps the fandom and the mane characters from fim allows new people to join the fandom without feeling weird with having people who know everything about the show also in the fandom perhaps the title would mlp friendship is forever or mlp friends for life. Since twilight has many options for an apprentice then maybe the mane characters change over the course of the show maybe a member quits and a new one has to take that job maybe some of the mane 6 have to join them for certain things so they can continue to be developed.

Yeah, I also think that G4.5 will come before G5. If the, at the time successful G3 did have at least two reimaginings, the crazy successful G4 should have at least one too. 

I don't think G5 is coming anytime soon, considering I feel like G4 is going to end up being the Persona 4 of the MLP franchise.

But, yeah, I hope it's great, and Hasbro actually tries making it so. Though for the artstyle and toys, I think they would try to replicate FIM's artstyle, with a few differences. Maybe like having a bigger variety of body sizes and stuff.

I also wouldn't mind if the toys had much more dynamic poses like G1-G3. Actually made the toys feel much more varied, imo.

If it were up to me, G-5 would have the ponies behaving in a way that's much closer to the way real-life horses act---maybe they could have real-life horse events in it, like the kinds of things that happen on Chincoteague Island or rounding up semi-wild horses by helicopter?

Maybe it's because I've watched a lot of Rick Gore videos, but it could be a pretty good idea---especially if they have some humans in the show who really take the time to understand horses, and they can actually talk with the horses because they understand them...?

There will be a lot of purist bronies who will dislike gen five and leave just like the Twilicorn incident no doubt.

But to be honest I have confidence that it will manage to be as good. Hasbro has got to have learned it's lesson from the success of this gen and want to continue it.

As for what it will be like, I don't know. But I hope it will take place in the same workd we know and love. With Celestia and Luna sti doing their thing. Maybe a time jump and a new location.

People who doubt gen five annoy me. They have been going on gens, success isn't a sign that they'll stop. It's a sign of continuing.

I'm definitely in favor of G4 ending gracefully before it goes downhill (which many believe it already has, of course), and then Hasbro trying something completely different and ambitious for G5.  Either that, or G5 could be more of a spin-off centered around different characters in the same universe, perhaps in a completely different time period.  I'd be happy with that, too.  In any case, I can't even speculate as to what G5 would be like.