Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings

RusselZ

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Heard about it a lot on the internet, and decided to try it for lols. Didn't realize I'd end up loving it so much.

Hello, everypony!

I joined MLP Forums about a week ago, but haven't introduced myself till now.

Hope to have fun here!

Also, quick question: how do I edit my signature? I can't seem to find the option in my settings lol

• Brohoof 6

Welcome aboard! You will find most everyone here is pretty friend, I'm sure you will have fun.

You can edit your signature after reaching a certain number of posts, I am inclined to say 10.

• Brohoof 5

Hi there RusselZ! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 5

Hello Russel, its nice to meet you. Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll have great time with your pony friends. If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM. Have fun =) '''

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4218335.sig-4217397.sig-4215959.sig-

• Brohoof 3

Hey there, RusselZ.

Once you make a certain number of posts (don't remember how many) in any of the sections not labeled "Post count will not increase in this section" then signatures should unlock here, in the "My Settings" section of the drop-down menu next to your username.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to the forums!

• Brohoof 2