Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

Well Season 1 started in October 2010, Season 2 started in September 2011, so I think it will come out in November 2012. I think my brother knows the actual set date, but he's sick in bed so I can't ask him right now. -_-

And about how many episodes there are going to be, 13 is how many we KNOW are going to come out, but I am pretty sure that there will be a lot more episodes. Think about it, why would the creators only make 13 when the fandom is huge and everyone is DYING for season 3? I am certain that nest season will be awesome! :P

Edited by Beat Shock

I dearly hope it is september...i need my friends back >.<

:ph34r: SECRET NINJA ALSO REALLY MISSES THE PONIES THAT ARE THEIR FRIENDS >.<

Edited by Esteeare
  • Brohoof 2

We should host a pool, like an office pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is right wins.

I pick Saturday, September 8

I pick Saturday, September first. Cause I want it to come out very soon and that's two Saturdays from now!

Ponycountdown don't know, its all question marks...seems odd if it really is so soon!

My post is too short, it needs more characters, but what more is there to say?!

• Brohoof 1

They never announced this. They said that they won't tell but they will say that it's coming soon...1

oh ok thanks for telling me. i thought i saw a screenshot someone took of the hub homepage saying that it was coming out december 1st, but l probably either misread it or it was just a photoshoped thing. Edited by VinolentCupcakes

oh ok thanks for telling me. i thought i saw a screenshot someone took of the hub homepage saying that it was coming out december 1st, but l probably either misread it or it was just a photoshoped thing.

Probably photo shop. Or a dream...... Why must people mess with our heads? It's not nice people, not nice!

• Brohoof 2

i hope it starts soon because i really can't wait for the third season to start! i hope RB Dash gets to join the Wonderbolts!!!

i hope it starts soon because i really can't wait for the third season to start! i hope RB Dash gets to join the Wonderbolts!!!

• Brohoof 1

Man can't wait for more rainbow dash I'm so siked for season 3 if it doesnt come out soon I'm going to explode I need more rainbow dash soon

Rainbow dash rocks can't wait for more oh did I forget to mention rainbow dash is amazing man I wish I was a pegasus

The one I want to know is "When will season FOUR start?" and "How many episodes will there be in season 4?" I mean with only 13 episodes in season 3, we are going to either start really late, end really early, or have a lot of space between episodes or groups of episodes.

I would sleep a lot more soundly if I knew for certain that say 26 episodes were going to be in season 4 and it was going to start say in the summer with the season 3 episodes say running from October through Early March with the breaktime between March and June rather than say it being between March and September (which would be really painful). Or of course worst of all worlds, G5, a retooling, or an utter loss.

I heard its be around the 15th, but there doesn't seem to be any official date yet, so, so much for that.

13 eps? Hm. So long as I keep getting ponies and it has a good, long run (yet I know I'll be damn sad once it's over... but hopefully there'll be a whole bunch of episodes to keep watching through, and brony culture will survive--though it can't avoid dwindling. :P), I'll be fine, but knowing season 2 was originally stated to have 15 episodes (come to think of it, I was upset about that)... I presume we'll still get the usual 26. No guarantee, though.

In my opinion, early October. I hope season 3 will be the best season yet despite 13 episodes. Remember, quality not quantity.

Edited by Twilight
  • Brohoof 1

Quality not Quantity -- When it comes to ponies -- I want BOTH... 746 episodes each one better than the last one. Is that really too much to ask?

Ok I will settle for a full 26 episode season and a guarantee that it wont end before the simpsons does.

i wish the same thing it would be so cool to see i mean who wouldnt want to see that. go rainbow dash