Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

Probably hasnt been announced yet but im about to watch the season 2 finale (its come so soon!) and was sad I was gonna have to wait for more episodes.

Anyone know around when season 3s gonna come out? cause I dont know what im gonna watch till then.

Whys it have to end so sooonn? (if im sad when a season ends what am I gonna do when the whole show ends? :blink: )

• Brohoof 11

Let's just say, summer will be one void of ponies. A yawning, gaping, endless chasm devoid of any bright spark of hope. An evil abyss of hatred and darkness from which no glimmer of light can escape. The seas shall run crimson with blood, and the midnight skies reflect that of the darkest cravings of my soul. There is no hope. No light. No sense of good left in this world. There will be no ponies!!!

• Brohoof 30

Let's just say, summer will be one void of ponies. A yawning, gaping, endless chasm devoid of any bright spark of hope. An evil abyss of hatred and darkness from which no glimmer of light can escape. The seas shall run crimson with blood, and the midnight skies reflect that of the darkest cravings of my soul. There is no hope. No light. No sense of good left in this world. There will be no ponies!!!

That makes it sound so much better, thanks XD

We should host a pool, like an office pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is right wins.

I pick Saturday, September 8

I pick next week! Lol JK Hmm August 3rd ill guess

• Brohoof 1

Unless you stick around at MLP Forums. We're not going anywhere, and there will be plenty of amazing fan content to tide you over until season 3 begins. :)

• Brohoof 17

We should host a pool, like an office pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is right wins.

I pick Saturday, September 8

Ok i pick Saturday, September 15

Unless you stick around at MLP Forums. We're not going anywhere, and there will be plenty of amazing fan content to tide you over until season 3 begins. :)

Oh, right. Hallelujah!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

I personally can't wait for the summer to come. Then I can totes post lots of content on the Forums and do a bunch of other stuff, too, without any regard for school~!

• Brohoof 3

I personally can't wait for the summer to come. Then I can totes post lots of content on the Forums and do a bunch of other stuff, too, without any regard for school~!

Yeah, same! I really have big plans for myself this summer, and I'm hoping to make it the best summer ever.

Lol I was gonna watch the last episodes but then I was like "this is the last episode till forever so I should save it!" And now I feel like ill never watch it cause then ill have no ponys for more then a whole season. :lol:

Also I have a question, when is the Royal Wedding coming back on the Hub?

All...summer? I can't go a 3 months without new eps!!! I need my TwiTwi!!! I'll die I'll tell ya!

Oh well, at least I still have 52 episodes of her to watch...

• Brohoof 3