Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

I really don't remember where I saw this, but I think I saw something that said Hasbro had purchased only 13 epsiodes for Season 3? Like I said, I don't know if and where I saw that, but that's just half of the two seasons each.

If it's true, I hope it's just temporary...

(edited)

WHEN IS SEASON 3? AFTER THE OLYMPICS (Closing ceremony would be on August 26 I think so it could be on early September)

EDIT:

The games will end on August 12

Edited by Narutardedscum!!

WHEN IS SEASON 3? AFTER THE OLYMPICS (Closing ceremony would be on August 26 I think so it could be on early September)

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea.

Millions of viewings followed by millions of viewings. lol

• Brohoof 1

We should host a pool, like an office pool where everyone picks a date and whoever is right wins.

I pick Saturday, September 8

august tenth.

As for the wait, I'll be getting on with my fan fiction and ask, and hey, I got Doctor Who anyhow.

Silly colts and mares, it is not about the wait. As long as there is more Discord, then the wait is worth it.

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

The long summer breaks between seasons aren't easy to face, but as Feld0 pointed out out way back here, when the show's not on, we still have each other. :D

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBFF's

Intense stuff, if anyone demands the explanation of this I'll cry...

Edited by Derpy Mooves

(edited)

Well, taking the fact that Season One debut October, 10th, and Season Two debut September, 17th, and both ran for 7 months, while having a 4 month period between seasons, i predict that season three will debut on August 18th, if my math is correct.

S1 October 10th- May 6th

+4 months

S2 September 17th- April 21st

+4 months

August, given there are 4 Saturdays in the month, i would see as the third Saturday to be the most plausible for The Hub to choose this time as other seasons of running shows on The Hub are ending on the 11th of that month, mind you this is just my thought.

Edited by Ravager