Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

When will season 3 begin?

FruitRiver

About it being only 13 episodes, is that amount confirmed or can we hope for more?

I don't think that was confirmed at all. I think we are still getting a full 26 episodes.

Anyways, this fall seems right.

I sure hope so. Shows tend to end when there are less episodes :<

Check out some of the other threads where this has been discussed, they discount the 13 episode rumor pretty well. What usually happens is there are two production periods for a season, so most likely the 13 confirmed episodes are for the first production period.

As for Season 3's air date, I'm guessing it'll be sometime in September, or at the latest early October, though I doubt Hasbro will wait that long to air Season 3.

• Brohoof 1

Hopefully, just as the Mets' season ends in late September. It would be a wonderful pick-me-up after a long summer of .500 baseball (if we're lucky).

About it being only 13 episodes, is that amount confirmed or can we hope for more?

I heard that they're actually making more, just that they only have 13 planned so far for the sake of reaching syndication (65 episodes).

Do any of you bronies and pegasisters have any idea when Season 3 will premiere? If so, please answer. =)

I merged your thread with an existing one. Please make use of the search function to check if a thread already exists before starting a new one.