Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Fallout Equestria: Out of Time

Skullbuster

RP: https://mlpforums.com/topic/142669-fallout-equestria-out-of-time/

This role play will be heavily inspired by fallout 4, and while plenty of FoE stories include a character being frozen then brought back 200 years later, its still a fun concept id like to play around with here. Im still thinking about some of the extra details in my head, but at least the beginning would start similar to Fallout 4, with a community of ponies living their prewar lives when the bombs fall and they are forced underground and frozen, only to wake up 200 years later. But i figure i can start it until i get things finalized, with the help of the players, id also like to see how much support there is for it.

THIS RP WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL THE CHARACTERS GO INTO THE STABLE

rules:
standard rules apply, no OP, no killing player characters, ect.

when you submit a character, no alicorns, obviously. and, as much as it pains me to say, no pegasi, as in this point in the story, all the pegasi had already ascended above the clouds 

to submit a character, link their profile and tell me what their prewar job was.

Charatcers:

Free Sea - Unemployed

Nati - Soldier (on leave)

Banner - Soldier (Stationed near by)

Chain - Repair Pony

Indicus - Police Officer

Flame Streak - Unemployed

Vincent Stormwalker - Postal Worker

Edited by Skullbuster

What info do you need for applications? 

i cant believe i forgot that part, just link a character and tell me what their pre war job is

You'd have to edit a few things for this particular RP, and since shes 15, for the begining, youd have to RP her parents, unless you'd want me to do that, since i plan on controling NPCs

i cant believe i forgot that part, just link a character and tell me what their pre war job is

You'd have to edit a few things for this particular RP, and since shes 15, for the begining, youd have to RP her parents, unless you'd want me to do that, since i plan on controling NPCs

that's fine I'll change what I need to
  • Brohoof 1

they work, and that gives us 4 characters, so ill start it soon

What info do you need for applications? 

RP is up, i will keep the characters in the past for a bit to help with character development and allow me to think of further story ideas

@@Skullbuster,

How are we moving on from here? 

well, i figured that the characters would go about their business for a bit until i set off the bombs, before then i was planing on sending an NPC past the characters at some point

that's fine I'll change what I need to

why havent you posted yet?

Would you be willing to accept a griffon OC, or is that off the table like pegisi? 

@@Shadow Dancer, Also, kind of a side note, but would your  character be eating steak? In the Fallout Equestria universe, its implied that eating meat before the bombs fell was rather are in ponies, if it was prevalent at all. Sorry, I know i`m not even part of the RP at this point, but I thought i`d point it out.