Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Razzle Dazzle/The Spectacle' remix, cover - pinkiepinkie

Pinkiest Pie

It sounds like you simply took original song, made pitch higher, and added distortion effects; focus seemed to be more on editing the song rather than adding some of your own ideas onto it. So it's bad in my opinion and there's nothing positive I can say about it. If this was indeed intended to be one of those X in G-major songs, then I guess that was the point.

Edited by Tsaritsa Luna

It sounds like you simply took original song, made pitch higher, and added distortion effects; focus seemed to be more on editing the song rather than adding some of your own ideas onto it. So it's bad in my opinion and there's nothing I positive I can say about it. If this was indeed intended to be one of those X in G-major songs, then I guess that was the point.

No, no, no.

I don't know what it was intended to be.

I just wanted to make something.

dreams = crushed.

No, no, no.

I don't know what it was intended to be.

I just wanted to make something.

dreams = crushed.

Sorry dude...but Imma have to agree with @Tsaritsa Luna. All you did was take the song, and basically "chipmunked" it, by raising the entire thing an octave up. If you want to do a remix, you must add your own style to it. I can help you do a real remix if you want...

Sorry dude...but Imma have to agree with @Tsaritsa Luna. All you did was take the song, and basically "chipmunked" it, by raising the entire thing an octave up. If you want to do a remix, you must add your own style to it. I can help you do a real remix if you want...

please... leave... old... bad.... thread.... to... die...

This has just as much work as some stupid "cool" remix. I devoted my afternoon to this. ;/

@,

Awww don't be sad dude. Hey, you tried your best. The thing is, it just wasn't a remix. It's missing a very important thing...YOU! You needed to put your own spin on things. That's what remixing is all about, taking something and rearranging it to how you want it to sound. 

• 1 month later...