Aureity

what's your diabolic methods?

Oh, you know. Black Magic, demonic allies, reading the entrails, psychic hotline, alcoholic binges, caffeine overdoses, etc. Stuff like that. I've a degree in Dark Arts and Crafts.

Edited by Midnight Seeker

Oh, you know. Black Magic, demonic allies, reading the entrails, psychic hotline, alcoholic binges, caffeine overdoses, etc. Stuff like that. I've a degree in Dark Arts and Crafts.

oh! O_O wow! I just had help from Dr. Whooves!

It's just a leftover prop from my part in the winter play. Cool, eh?

Soo...do you have a cutie mark or something? I can't tell.

Your shoes are also kinda weird.

Sure they did, buddy. /sarcasm

I'm not telling you anything ever again! Even Twilight keeps secrets better than you do, jeez.

As opposed to what? You want me to dye my hair and then try it or something?

yeah it is cool so they let you keep it after the play?

Hey RD did you have any trouble when you first started to learn to fly?

well i know i did....i mean i love to fly but o like to stay on the ground were all the action is

Umm ok! *starts backing away slowly* let's go Doc we are uuummm going.... To... Be late! *runs off*

Dr. Whooves: oh I'm terribly sorry he's just a little scared of black magic and things like that! *starts to walk off*

Any time you and the good Doctor want to discuss these matters with me, please feel free to drop in for some tea and biscuits. I do so love to play the host!

Umm ok! *starts backing away slowly* let's go Doc we are uuummm going.... To... Be late! *runs off*

Dr. Whooves: oh I'm terribly sorry he's just a little scared of black magic and things like that! *starts to walk off*

Oh. I see.

That's fine. You have a lovely day.

*Sits sadly and sips tea alone*

Oh. I see.

That's fine. You have a lovely day.

*Sits sadly and sips tea alone*

just wait I'll go and get him back! I always tell him that he needs to get to know some pony first before he runs off! *goes and gets mike*

just wait I'll go and get him back! I always tell him that he needs to get to know some pony first before he runs off! *goes and gets mike*

How lovely! I can't wait to have you both round for dinner! *Gives smile that shows unnatural razor sharp teeth*

Dr. Whooves: ok! My good friend! And I brought mike back! *steps to the side to reveal mike*

Mike: oh uuummm hi again! *still a little scared*

How lovely! I can't wait to have you both round for dinner! *Gives smile that shows unnatural razor sharp teeth*

Dr. Whooves: ok! My good friend! And I brought mike back! *steps to the side to reveal mike*

Mike: oh uuummm hi again! *still a little scared*

Oh dear, we can't have that! You have yourself a nice sit down. I'll get the tea, and biscuits.

Now that you're sitting comfy, let me ask you. . . how do you feel about having someone of my famous vindaloo for dinner later. I so enjoy hearing what others think of my cooking! And you MUST tell me all your news!

Dr. Whooves: ok! *sits down to have some tea* what is vindaloo? Never heard of such a thing?

Mike: uuummm I'll stand! *takes some tea and starts to drink* like he said! *points to Dr. Whooves*

Oh dear, we can't have that! You have yourself a nice sit down. I'll get the tea, and biscuits.

Now that you're sitting comfy, let me ask you. . . how do you feel about having someone of my famous vindaloo for dinner later. I so enjoy hearing what others think of my cooking! And you MUST tell me all your news!

Dr. Whooves: ok! *sits down to have some tea* what is vindaloo? Never heard of such a thing?

Mike: uuummm I'll stand! *takes some tea and starts to drink* like he said! *points to Dr. Whooves*

Ohhhh, it's a spicey dish I recevied from an Daeva many moons ago. You'll find it very tasty and filling! It's made with veg, spices and lentals (I don't want to give away everything and spoil the surprise of how it tastes). I also have some home made toffee ice-cream for pudding!

Just because I practice Dark Magic, doesn't mean I'm a bad pony!

Ohhhh, it's a spicey dish I recevied from an Daeva many moons ago. You'll find it very tasty and filling! It's made with veg, spices and lentals (I don't want to give away everything and spoil the surprise of how it tastes). I also have some home made toffee ice-cream for pudding!

Just because I practice Dark Magic, doesn't mean I'm a bad pony!

Dr. Whooves: oh then I would like some then!

Mike: I would but I don't like spicy food at all!

Sorry Dash :(

I didn't tell em nothing, but still I'm sorry. I was probably just being too loud and they heard me.

*sigh* Oh, all right. Can't really blame you...Pinkie ten times louder than you could ever be, anyway. * rolls eyes*

Hey Rainbow Dash! Give Eljordo a break he's actually being serious about not telling any pony! I for one found out your secret on my own! With a little help from Dr. Whooves!

That weird-looking earth pony? I broke one of his hourglasses once...he got kinda mad about that.

Hey RD did you have any trouble when you first started to learn to fly?

You bet! Even for someone as talented as me, it still took a little getting used to.

It still does, actually. You don't wanna know why Applejack calls me "Rainbow Crash" so much...

@, @@Midnight Seeker,

Really guys? Come on, not cool. I don't mind you guys talking in my thread a bit, but when I see half a page with nothing but your random chatter...

• Brohoof 1

Mikejr6692 question made me think of one myself.

Are there anyponies that you look up to and think are cool?

If so, then who?

i know you asked RD but I would like to say who I look up to! Which is Dr. Whooves!

Hi RD. Tommorow is gonna be awesome for tommorow is my birthday! :)

Oh, that's cool! Happy Birthday from me, then! Are you having an awesome party?

What would you say if I told you that I think Vinyl Scratch 20% cooler then you? Your still cool though!

How can ANYPONY be cooler than me!?

Well, you're entitled to your own opinion, I guess...*grumble*

Mikejr6692 question made me think of one myself.

Are there anyponies that you look up to and think are cool?

If so, then who?

Sure, Spitfire! Or any of the Wonderbolts, really. But Spitfire the most - have you seen how effortlessly she FLIES? I mean, that's just...so awesome!

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 1