Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Heya there! It's your favorite pony, back in action! YOu've missed me while I was gone, right? Funny story to that Ninja Derpy incident, but that't too long to put here. Ehh...either that or I'm just too *yawn* tired. But this forum needs to be about 20% cooler-you know I can't stay away for long!

You've seen me on the other thread (before the, um, "incident"), so you know the drill. The awesome,spectacular, one-and-only Rainbow Dash is here to answer your questions!

Posted Image

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 11

Hey Dashie, i hate to start the thread with this, but is it true that... *cough cough* you know... *wink*

Hey! I've been asked that again and again-I'll set it straight. I am NOT a lesbian!

• Brohoof 16

Dash, I love you.

My question is why do you not spend more time in Cloudsdayle? And why havent we seen your parents yet? And what shampoo do you use, i adore your mane!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Say WHA--*Ahem* *Cough* *Cough* Well, glad we established that.

So, any stallions you like in particular?

I hear Soarin' is single...

Soarin'? Aww, c'mon, don't get my hopes up! I'll never get in good with the Wonderbolts!

Hey Rainbow Dash! Meet Rainbow LFA! :D

http://i1095.photobu...20423-00007.jpg

It looks and pretty much acts like you, although it mainly goes fast on the ground and not on the air, but anyways, is it an awesome looking machine, RD?

Posted Image

@Rainbow:

Can't help but notice you like to fly a lot, even at ground level. Why is that?

- Ganaram Inukshuk, a fellow monochromatic pegasus.

I gues it's natural for me, you know. Having spent all the time in the air. Besides, it's a lot easier to take off from a flying position-that extra half second you save might be really important!

Hi Rainbow Dash :)

Um...I just wanted to say...

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH DASHIE :wub:

You and everyone else! Who doesn't love the one and only Rainbow Dash?

Oh, brother. Here we go agai-

Applejack, get off the computer! This is my thread, you have your own already!

Dash, I love you.

My question is why do you not spend more time in Cloudsdayle? And why havent we seen your parents yet? And what shampoo do you use, i adore your mane!

I spend a lot of time in Cloudsdale, actually! You probably don't see too much of it though, cause I guess it's not as exciting as beating up evil baddies and saving the world, right? As for my parents, they're...they're alright. .....I'll leave it at that...

And my hair is natural! Any shampoo will do, long as it doesn't make me all itchy (Pinkie pulled that on me once).

Edited by Aureity
  • Brohoof 5

Hehe, it's alright. And glad you like it! I think it sounds like to me it wants to have a race against you, since you're both fast, even though it goes on the ground and you go on the air... think you're up for a challenge? :D

Hehe, it's alright. And glad you like it! I think it sounds like to me it wants to have a race against you, since you're both fast, even though it goes on the ground and you go on the air... think you're up for a challenge? :D

You're challenging me? Me? I sure hope your car can break the sound barrier, or you're going to have a tough time keeping up with me!

I could tie my wings and just run, if you wanted to make it more fair.

You never run from fights right? If so i want to battle you on the battle thread.

I never back down from a challenge!

What's this battle thread, though...?

• Brohoof 1

ill post you a link for the thread

http://mlpforums.com...pony-above-you/

Ehh, alright. I'll check it out.

I can't help but read everything you are saying in Applejack's voice cause I'm so used to the Ask Applejack thread >_<

You better figure out how to tell us apart, then! I'm not Applejack!

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash, what do you think of this video? I think it's awesome!!! B)

Where'd you get all this footage of me being...totally awesome!?

• Brohoof 2

Hehe, it's like a land vs. air think, RD. Sure I would race, though I don't think I have the guts to drive it, especially since I have yet to learn it. ^^'

However, since it's on auto-pilot (just like on that last race with Applejack against AppleCharger, in which she won in the end), I guess it'll have no problems keeping up with you. Who knows? One way to find out, right? :P

Hehe, it's like a land vs. air think, RD. Sure I would race, though I don't think I have the guts to drive it, especially since I have yet to learn it. ^^'

However, since it's on auto-pilot (just like on that last race with Applejack against AppleCharger, in which she won in the end), I guess it'll have no problems keeping up with you. Who knows? One way to find out, right? :P

Umm...you know I can go Mach 5 in the air, right?

Uhhhh....youtube?

Never been there, sorry!

Well, since the inevitable troll/hate question was already asked I'm not really sure what to ask, ummm, how is Gilda?

I don't talk to her anymore, not after the way she treated my real friends.