Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Aureity

Hey!

Soarin' is the excact opposite of snobbish.

Infact, he's so oblivious, he doesn't even realize he's got a fan club.

And he isn't the smartest either.

Wait, what was I saying again?

Oh yeah, but he's got a good heart. And according to him, Spitfire is just a bit boastful, but other than that she's okay.

Then there's Fleetfoot, Storm, Surprise, ecc.

Ok, I guess I'll have to meet them to form an opinion, but to me they are not really that special.

It could also be that they just want to keep their actual formation because they are used to it

Well Dash, it's just that bookstores on Earth don't have a single copy. Whoever wrote the books could expand their market. Interdimensional sales would definitely boost their business, considering how many bronies are out here.

Honestly, I just think it's a question of paper-work and such things, because as you can see, at least one of them is impressed.

Now that I think about it, I never actually seen you do a try-out for the Wonderbolts.

N-no way I'm going to embarrass myself in front of them until I get better!

I have the sneaking suspicion that the Wonderbolts are just some snobbish folks who want to be somepony special. I mean I respect them for their flying skills but without their suit they won't be that special. Haven't talked to them tough, just seen a few of their shows and interviews

The WONDERBOLTS?? Are you kidding me? They're the best flyers in the whole of Equestria, they're so totally amazingly awesome...

Well Dash, it's just that bookstores on Earth don't have a single copy. Whoever wrote the books could expand their market. Interdimensional sales would definitely boost their business, considering how many bronies are out here.

Still though, just pick one up from Twilight or something. She'll lend you a copy.

Hey Rainbow Dash, I think somepony wants to challenge you for a race!♪

I've actually played a fangame based off of that. Rainbow Dash attack, I think. It was soooo cool!

Hey Dash. (darn I didn't prepare a question! D:) Hm.....so how fast do you know you can fly? And how does it feel like..? :D

(...*facehoof* could've come up with better questions for my fav. pony :( )

Edited by NASCARFAN160

Hey Dash. (darn I didn't prepare a question! D:) Hm.....so how fast do you know you can fly? And how does it feel like..? :D

(...*facehoof* could've gpcome up with better questions for my fav. pony :( )

Well, I just fly. I don't measure my speed!

Some bookworm bronies calculated my Sonic Rainboom to be Mach 5, though.

Hey Rainbow Dash, have you ever thought about making your own flight team? Not to be a downer or anything, but if you can't get into the Wonderbolts, I think making your own flight team would be the next best thing. Who knows? Maybe your team could even surpass the Wonderbolts. Ya never really know anything until you try it.

Hey Rainbow Dash, have you ever thought about making your own flight team? Not to be a downer or anything, but if you can't get into the Wonderbolts, I think making your own flight team would be the next best thing. Who knows? Maybe your team could even surpass the Wonderbolts. Ya never really know anything until you try it.

Huh. I haven't actually considered that.

The problem is, there's nopony in Ponyville that can keep up with me! Who am I supposed to fly with, Fluttershy??

Well the world's a big place! I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can find some pegusi that meets your satisfactions. I'm pretty sure the Wonderbolts didn't all come from the same town either.

Edited by Everfree

Well the world's a big place! I'm sure if you look hard enough, you can some pegusi that meets your satisfactions. I'm pretty sure the Wonderbolts didn't all come from the same town either.

No way I can just ditch my friends to go searching for a flight team-they need me.

Of course! You have a right to choose what's important to you and I respect that! Who knows?  Maybe if you do enough sonic rain-booms in your town, maybe you'll attract some good fliers yourself♪

Edited by Everfree

Of course! You have a right to choose what's important to you and I respect that! Who knows? Maybe if you do enough sonic rain-booms in your town, maybe you'll attract so good fliers yourself♪

I can't just pull one off whenever I feel like it. It's more of a natural thing.

Well one way or another, if some good fliers do show up in your town, be sure to have a good team name when you recruit them. I mean who wouldn't want to join a flight team with the one-and-only Rainbow Dash!♪

Well one way or another, if some good fliers do show up in your town, be sure to have a good team name when you recruit them. I mean who wouldn't want to join a flight team with the one-and-only Rainbow Dash!♪

Team name? RIght, I'll have to think up an awesome one! Uhh...

Hi Dash!

I was wondering if you've read *aherm* almost like muffins but not (starts with C) You don't have to answer

also, what's it feel like to do a sonic rainboom? :wub:

Hi Dash!

I was wondering if you've read *aherm* almost like muffins but not (starts with C) You don't have to answer

also, what's it feel like to do a sonic rainboom? :wub:

Muffins but starts with a C? Cuffins...?

And it feels totally awesome! The wind rushing beneath your hooves, that feeling of speed...

I think flimflam means Cupcakes....O_o Dash, if you didn't read it yet, please DON'T! D:

And, also, what's your favorite food? :3

• Brohoof 1

I think flimflam means Cupcakes....O_o Dash, if you didn't read it yet, please DON'T! D:

And, also, what's your favorite food? :3

Cupcakes, eh? I don't back down from a challenge! Give me a second!

Posted Image

I don't remember if I've asked this in this newer active ask you or not, so I'm just going to: How does it feel knowing that you started a meme?

I started a meme...? Which one?

Well, let's see...20% cooler...10 seconds flat.......I think that's it.

You guys all repeat what I say? It's famous?

Posted Image

• Brohoof 4

And, that's one of the reasons as to why you are best pony. ;)

Say, how's it going with Tank? We haven't seen him in a while. :(

• Brohoof 1

And, that's one of the reasons as to why you are best pony. ;)

Say, how's it going with Tank? We haven't seen him in a while. :(

He's doing great! It's just kind of hard maneuvering his propeller system.