Aureity

So....is there anypony you don't like in Equestria..? Personality-wise, I mean.

Anyone who's mean to me or my friends loses my respect!

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

I find it kinda strange that you dreamed about me, but...okay.

Lols I know, I was just kidding :lol: . But all joking aside RB, I have a ligit question for you. As we all know, you can clear the sky in ten seconds flat, and we also know that you can break the sound barrior in a stunning display of epicness. So, my question to you is; considering that you can do all of these amazing feats, how is it that Pinkie Pie of all ponies can keep up with you? Heck even at some points even go as far as outrunning and out manuvering you when you try to get away from her? :huh:

Brony 4 life

Ehh...the attack.

And release him again? I don't want to do that...

I kind of expected you to say that :P Any reasons in particular?

Lols I know, I was just kidding :lol: . But all joking aside RB, I have a ligit question for you. As we all know, you can clear the sky in ten seconds flat, and we also know that you can break the sound barrior in a stunning display of epicness. So, my question to you is; considering that you can do all of these amazing feats, how is it that Pinkie Pie of all ponies can keep up with you? Heck even at some points even go as far as outrunning and out manuvering you when you try to get away from her? :huh:

Red Bull.

I kind of expected you to say that :P Any reasons in particular?

All the smoochy love and all...euch, that's boring as hay!

• Brohoof 1

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Red Bull.

OK, that makes since I will admit :lol: . Alright heres another one, but this one is on a completly differant topic. What is your thoughts/ reaction to the fanfiction 'My Little Dashie' by ROBCakeran53?

Brony 4 life

So what do you want your wedding to be like?

I can't really see getting hitched anytime soon..mostly cause I haven't found any stallions that aren't jerks.

There's a game in the human world called ''Need for Speed:Most Wanted''.Ever played it?

Don't think so. All we got in Equestria is Pac-pony.

OK, that makes since I will admit :lol: . Alright heres another one, but this one is on a completly differant topic. What is your thoughts/ reaction to the fanfiction 'My Little Dashie' by ROBCakeran53?

Do I look like an egghead to you?

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

I can't really see getting hitched anytime soon..mostly cause I haven't found any stallions that aren't jerks.

What about Soarin'...? ;)

35be43d3544e00464ab762328fec3924_zpsd620432b.jpg

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

What about Soarin'...? ;)

Hey! Just cause I admire him doesn't mean I like him... :blush:

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Hey! Just cause I admire him doesn't mean I like him... :blush:

Sorry, it's just that pic from the wedding made a few of us suspicious. D:

My journey in the fandom started on April 5, 2012. I joined here on April 24, 2012. Where that journey is headed now, who knows...

Sorry, it's just that pic from the wedding made a few of us suspicious. D:

Pic? What pic...?

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Pic? What pic...?

Um...I can't find it right now, but it's you two were dancin and stuff. :wub:

Um...I can't find it right now, but it's you two were dancin and stuff. :wub:

*groans* That means nothing.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

*groans* That means nothing.

Awwwww....but you guys looked so cute together. :(

Hah! He's just a scarecrow right now.

I find it kinda strange that you dreamed about me, but...okay.

Wow, I'm pixelated...

What-but....can't you just bury them under a pile of vegetables or whatever?

NO! What's wrong with you? Of course not! Now... may I hide in your house..?

6Cbrv.gif

Brushing your hair is for people who care and someone who cares is not I, I'll jump off a bridge and then fill up your fridge,
and best pony is Fluttershy.

Her face is still blushing and she is still eating the pasta.

"on the internet;everyone are strong"- Guy on Youtube.

(edited)

Red Bull.

All the smoochy love and all...euch, that's boring as hay!

I also predicted that, maybe I watch MLP too much...

Did I ask you about Zecora's riddle?

Edited by ZomBrony

Awwwww....but you guys looked so cute together. :(

NO.

NO! What's wrong with you? Of course not! Now... may I hide in your house..?

*sigh* Alright, but I'm watching you...I don't want to see a single vegetable when you're gone.

Just so you know, Dash, I promise I will NOT tell Princess Celestia about your visit. I Pinkie Promise. So when do you think you can make it?

When something cool happens! I'll up close and in person.

THEN TAKE IT ALL! EAT IT RAINBOW DASH AND FEEL IT POWER!

...eh?

I also predicted that, maybe I watch MLP too much...

Did I ask you about Zecora's riddle?

No.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

NO.

*sigh* Alright, but I'm watching you...I don't want to see a single vegetable when you're gone.

When something cool happens! I'll up close and in person.

...eh?

No.

When something cool happens, eh? I'll see what I can find. By the way, we have something on Earth that should be just as popular as the Wonderbolt derby. It's called the Kentucky derby(you can guess what state it's in), it's part of a three-race series called the Triple Crown. Humans actually ride horses(which are different from ponies) for racing purposes, and the winner gets big money. You can even bet on who's gonna win. There's one horse named I'll Have Another who just won the Kentucky Derby. I'm betting he'll win the next two races, including the final one called the Belmont Stakes.

When something cool happens, eh? I'll see what I can find. By the way, we have something on Earth that should be just as popular as the Wonderbolt derby. It's called the Kentucky derby(you can guess what state it's in), it's part of a three-race series called the Triple Crown. Humans actually ride horses(which are different from ponies) for racing purposes, and the winner gets big money. You can even bet on who's gonna win. There's one horse named I'll Have Another who just won the Kentucky Derby. I'm betting he'll win the next two races, including the final one called the Belmont Stakes.

Erm....huh? A race sounds pretty cool, I guess. Was hoping for something huge, though.

r2m976.jpg

A lil' Catherine <(^.^)>

Rainbow..? :( If..you're not still angry at me, I haz another question... :X

Are you working on any new flight techniques lately, or just same old, same old?

(edited)

Do I look like an egghead to you?

No not really lol. I just thought that since you love reading about the adventures of Daring Do then mabey you got into reading other things, however it does remind me of another question I thought of today. I heard of a place in Cloudsdale called the 'Rainbow Factory.' Do you work there by chance? :huh:

Edited by starman117

Brony 4 life