Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ay-o I'm Fictatious

Fictatious

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: A friend recommended me to this site for multiple reasons. Two of them being to find other people who like MLP and the other is to find people who like to RP. (So if you like to narrative RP feel free to ask me about it)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was actually kinda funny I first discovered this show even existed was from Teens react. I wasn't as weirded out as they were but I was like "I'm probably not ever gonna watch" Jump to one and a half maybe two years later I saw a picture of MLP and noticed I had seen MLP pictures a few times actually. so I asked my friend who didn't watch the show and I was reluctant to watch it and she said "Just do it" jump again to midnight that night and I'm on episode 6 and in love with the show. From there I marathoned season's 1 and 2 and season 3 came out a few months later and was enamored.

I'm a writer as you can probably tell from Fictatious and I plan on doing ti for a living

That's about I'm a boring man.

• Brohoof 8

Welcome to the forum Fictatious!

Plenty of role-playing to be done here just take your pick! I hope you have many lovely adventures in the great world of role-play. Also glad you decided to give the fandom a try, it's great to have you! I hope you all the best in your writing endeavors.

If you need any help with anything then feel free to send me a pm, I'll be happy to help you out.

Have fun exploring the forum! :)

• Brohoof 7

Hello there Fictatious, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 5

Hi there Fictatious! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 6

post-29875-0-81397800-1412290713.gif

Hello and welcome! I'm always happy to see a new roleplayer join the forum, if you have any questions about this forum's Roleplay World don't hesitate to ask ;)

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:.

sig-4242024.sig-4236767.sig-4235796.sig-

• Brohoof 2