Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings, Bronies and Pegasisters of the world!

Dracu98

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Oh well, I started reading the comics out of sarcasm, but then i actually liked it. A kind 9Gagger told me where I could downloa- I mean where I could buy the episodes completely legal, and yeah, here I am. G'day, mates!

So, after a sh*tton of non-delivered activation-mails (don't know why it works now though), I am finally here, on my first mlp-forum. and now you have to deal with me! MWAHAHAHAA! (you can change the font-size here? neat. I like that.)

I joined the herd only four months ago, on the 2. of august, to be precise. since then, the mlp-fandom and the franchise itself has become more important to me than I first would've thought. people in reallife and in the internet just know me as "the brony-dude", I've bought mlp-stuff, well what can I say, it all went pretty fast :D

so anyways, since I don't know where to start, I think I'll just drive of to the threads and topics I really, really, REALLY need to talk about (you guys are the first bronies I can talk to, which means I have four months of talking to do. be prepared!) and leave this post alone. see ya guys :catface:(IT ALSO HAS EMOTICONS IN PONY-STYLE? THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST FORUM EVER!)

• Brohoof 11

Hello there Dracu98, its nice to meet you :kindness: Welcome to forums. I am sure you ll love here and have wonderful time with your pony friends  :pinkie: If you wish to ask anything, you can always send PM . See you around  :grin2: '''

• Brohoof 8

Hi there Dracu! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :) 

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!   :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.   ;)

• Brohoof 8

thanks you two, I really love this forum so far :D the people are nice and kind, and I think this is gonna be my favourite forum for a looong time :D

You are welcome my friend. I hope you stay here long time =)

• Brohoof 6

Seasons greetings, nice intro and welcome from me and many others as well. (i hope) hit me up with a PM or friend request (if you wish). Welcome to the herd, for all shall be assimilated, and If you need or would like help with the RP part of this great community I'd be glad to help you out. Brony age wise i'm only a few months older so nice to meet another youngling.

Again welcome.

post-35804-0-00393700-1449312032.jpg

post-35804-0-77589600-1449312021.jpg

post-35804-0-01545500-1449312046.jpg

• Brohoof 5

We are everywhere.

hail_hydra__mlp_style_by_lolxd135-d7djgd

indeed, the fandom is a very important part of mlp. that's where the magic happens :D I'm not sure if I'm gonna try the RP's, I'm not really into those since my imagination kinda...sucks ^^' also, it's hard for me to not put me into the role of a main-character. but I didn't even look at them 'til now, so we'll see about that :D

• Brohoof 5

*here. and I'm kinda confused by this gif o.O who do you had to beat to death? and where is this even from? confusion² right here :D but anyways, thanks a lot for this kind welcome, everypony :catface:

• Brohoof 5

*here. and I'm kinda confused by this gif o.O who do you had to beat to death? and where is this even from? confusion² right here :D but anyways, thanks a lot for this kind welcome, everypony :catface:

it is from the great and all powerful movie known in your language as WAYNES WORLD. now look upon my signature in awe, as its awesomeness melts the flesh from your very eyes! and have fun on the forums tumblr_mgr9b2kmwZ1s3twa1o1_500.gif

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the fourmsDracu98!

hi im shadow dash.

You came here to chat? this is the right place to do it. the more words the merrier ^^

im sure you will like it here, there are lots of topics to chat in and lots of friends to make.

and ya i totally feel ya. I was a  brony for 5 months (in secret) and had no one to talk about the show with before i found the forums and when i did i was like Yeeeesssssss

if you ever have a question or want to chat dont be afraid to pm me or anypony (we dont bite^-^)

I hope you enjoy the forums!

• Brohoof 6

@, I certainly do, it's pretty f*cking awesome to finally have some people to talk to about this :D I wasn't a brony in secret, but none of my friends or family watched this show, therefore I had to keep those thoughts in my head which was exploding by the time I finished season 4. I'm glad the registration here finally worked, otherwise, my room would be a bloody mess by now :D

• Brohoof 4

@Shadow_Dash, I certainly do, it's pretty f*cking awesome to finally have some people to talk to about this I wasn't a brony in secret, but none of my friends or family watched this show, therefore I had to keep those thoughts in my head which was exploding by the time I finished season 4. I'm glad the registration here finally worked, otherwise, my room would be a bloody mess by now

again I know how you feel, only 1 person irl knows im a brony however he is not and whenever i say anything pony related he just murmurs under his breath or or sinkers (we are great friends though lol.) so i had no one to talk to about this awesome amassing show thats just so awesome you cant not talk about it!!! # forums best place ever :D

• Brohoof 2

Hi Dracu! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here and meet many new friends.

O HAS EMOTICONS IN PONY-STYLE? THIS HAS TO BE THE BEST FORUM EVER!)

It is the best! You know why? Because of all the friendly people here.

• Brohoof 2

Hi Dracu! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time here and meet many new friends.

It is the best! You know why? Because of all the friendly people here.

I figured that already :D that's what a fanforum is for, but even in most forums I know, people were pissing off each other, unlike here. it's truly a place of harmony and friendship :catface:

• Brohoof 2

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:.

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 1