Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

(Phone post)

Lightning turned to look at Scarlett. He raised his eyebrow in a "really?" expression. "Scarlett, I know Ancient. I realize the gravity of the situation. Nothing's gonna happen. If anything does happen you can always torture me or something like that." He continued toward Engineering, checking cabins along the way, and notifying ponies that they must go to the gate room.

Scarlett turned to face the floor muttering "You may know the language but you don't know the trchtech..." before thinking of ways she could torture Lightning. With a gentle nudge from her sister, Scarlett was snapped out of her trance and turned to face Solar "Do y9u still have that recording on your suit?"

@,

Crystal hugged him some more and looked to Scarlett and Lightning exchanging words.

Mentis woke to some odd noise but got up and started back to the gate room he was blissfully unaware that getting on this ship may of been a fatal mistake...

Sapphire heard her radio set go off. "Oh what now?"...she picked up the radio.

@@Ethan Sawyer

"Can't ponies sleep?"

@,

Crystal hugged him some more and looked to Scarlett and Lightning exchanging words.

Mentis woke to some odd noise but got up and started back to the gate room he was blissfully unaware that getting on this ship may of been a fatal mistake...

@@Ethan Sawyer

"Can't ponies sleep?"

Oh hey look, a radio response. Scarlett opened up her radio once again and, rather sarcastically, she replied; "Well, it depends. Though we are currently hurtling towards a star so I'd say no." Pausing for a moment, she sighed and continued. "You need to get down here. Everyone does."

• Brohoof 1

Sapphire sighed and got out of bed. "One disaster to another, maybe I could die? Then I could get some sleep?" She shook her head. What thinking is that? She put her gear on again and found a home for the guns Lightning had given her earlier she was really tired now only having a few hours sleep is was like the trench warfare in the "Yank misunderstanding', three years ago odd that a misunderstanding killed 3000 ponies and yaks never figured that out.

She stepped out her small room with all her things and headed to the gate room.

@@Ethan Sawyer

"Can't ponies sleep?"

Oh hey look, a radio response. Scarlett opened up her radio once again and, rather sarcastically, she replied; "Well, it depends. Though we are currently hurtling towards a star so I'd say no." Pausing for a moment, she sighed and continued. "You need to get down here. Everyone does."

Lightning heard this while heading towards Engineering. He promptly responded. "She's got a point, Sapphire. Out of the frickin' frying pan, huh?" He finally got to Engineering and headed towards the console. He switched to the Navigation tab. "Let's see here..." he thought aloud. He zoomed in to the current position of the Destiny and compared it to the position of the star. He then went back to the previous star and compared the path taken to the Destiny's current trajectory. More direct than last time, he thought. Much more direct than last time. We'll be luck if we don't impact with the core. Damn it. He proceeded to check more cabins, telling each pony to please make his way to the gateroom.

Edited by Mario3D13

Lightning heard this while heading towards Engineering. He promptly responded. "She's got a point, Sapphire. Out of the frickin' frying pan, huh?" He finally got to Engineering and headed towards the console. He switched to the Navigation tab. "Let's see here..." he thought aloud. He zoomed in to the current position of the Destiny and compared it to the position of the star. He then went back to the previous star and compared the path taken to the Destiny's current trajectory. More direct than last time, he thought. Much more direct than last time. We'll be luck if we don't impact with the core. Damn it. He proceeded to check more cabins, telling each pony to please make his way to the gateroom.

You notice some movement in the engineering room. Something about half your height, but long... Definitely not mechanical, either. It moves fluidly around the edge of the room, like a cat crawling around. It's very obviously not fluffy, even though you can't quite see it clearly.

• Brohoof 1

You notice some movement in the engineering room. Something about half your height, but long... Definitely not mechanical, either. It moves fluidly around the edge of the room, like a cat crawling around. It's very obviously not fluffy, even though you can't quite see it clearly.

Lightning backed away from the console and drew his pistol, and aimed it at the being. What in Tartarus is that? he thought. Following the object with his pistol, he shouted "Who are you? Show yourself, or else!" His hoof hovered close to, but not quite on, the trigger. Ugh, why is there no MJOLNIR armor when you need it?

• Brohoof 1

Lightning backed away from the console and drew his pistol, and aimed it at the being. What in Tartarus is that? he thought. Following the object with his pistol, he shouted "Who are you? Show yourself, or else!" His hoof hovered close to, but not quite on, the trigger. Ugh, why is there no MJOLNIR armor when you need it?

The... thing, lets out a very equine scream as it darts away from where your pistol is pointing. You can see a flash of yellow, with a green stripe as its meaty, finned tail swishes into view as it flails around and tries to escape. The colors seem to be moving on its skin!

Scarlett, you sense a feeling of panic and fear from somewhere on the ship.

Edited by Harmony.exe
  • Brohoof 1

The... thing, lets out a very equine scream as it darts away from where your pistol is pointing. You can see a flash of yellow, with a green stripe as its meaty, finned tail swishes into view as it flails around and tries to escape. The colors seem to be moving on its skin!

The hell? Lightning's augmentations kicked in as he instantaneously reacted to the creature running away. He immediately gave chase. Running, huh? Two can play at THAT game. He flapped his wings, giving him some more speed, and pounced on the creature. He held it down with one hoof, pointing his M6C at its head with the other. "I asked you. Who. Are. You."

• Brohoof 1

The hell? Lightning's augmentations kicked in as he instantaneously reacted to the creature running away. He immediately gave chase. Running, huh? Two can play at THAT game. He flapped his wings, giving him some more speed, and pounced on the creature. He held it down with one hoof, pointing his M6C at its head with the other. "I asked you. Who. Are. You."

You get a good look at it, whatever it is. The thing's skin is constantly shifting, flashing zig-zags of green and yellow going across its skin as it flails in panic. The thing looks utterly terrified of you. It's about the same length of you, but combined with the tail, twice that.

"No! Please, don't hurt me! I wasn't gonna do anything, I just wanna get off!"

(If you've seen a Vashti before, you recognize this as one of them.)

Edited by Harmony.exe

(edited)

Scarletts head flicked up within a moment and her ears began to move around a little. Laura did the same but only after Scarlett had flung herself off the balcony and began running towards the source of such, fearful, emotions. As she arrived she heard some sort of pleas and as she went round the corner, she saw Lightning on top of, oh god. Was that? It was!

A single word escaped her mouth. "Vashti."

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 1

Scarletts head flicked up within a moment and her ears began to move around a little. Laura did the same but only after Scarlett had flung herself off the balcony and began running towards the source of such, fearful, emotions. As she arrived she heard some sort of pleas and as she went round the corner, she saw Lightning on top of, oh god. Was that? It was!

A single word escaped her mouth. "Vashti."

The vashti's panic is briefly paused by a curious orange, staring at the new pony quizzically with a little coo. She barely even notices the big space marine pinning her to the ground with a gun to her head, as she just stares at you with a look of sheer "what?"

The vashti's panic is briefly paused by a curious orange, staring at the new pony quizzically with a little coo. She barely even notices the big space marine pinning her to the ground with a gun to her head, as she just stares at you with a look of sheer "what?"

"I said Vashti" I said as I moved closer to the well, Vashti. I turned my head to face Lightning briefly, motioning for him to get off of the creature. I then looked back to the cat-like being before me. "You're a Vashti, aren't you? Feline like aquatic beings. It's been so long since I've seen one of your kind."

• Brohoof 1

"I said Vashti" I said as I moved closer to the well, Vashti. I turned my head to face Lightning briefly, motioning for him to get off of the creature. I then looked back to the cat-like being before me. "You're a Vashti, aren't you? Feline like aquatic beings. It's been so long since I've seen one of your kind."

The vashti smiles and nods at you, turning a gentle, plant-like green, not like the green from earlier. "Hi! I'm Selene! Who are you?..." Her eyes go wide with adorable curiosity, her mouth making an "o" as she watches Scarlett with interest. At this point, her limbs hang idly in the air, not fighting back anymore.

You get a good look at it, whatever it is. The thing's skin is constantly shifting, flashing zig-zags of green and yellow going across its skin as it flails in panic. The thing looks utterly terrified of you. It's about the same length of you, but combined with the tail, twice that.

"No! Please, don't hurt me! I wasn't gonna do anything, I just wanna get off!"

(If you've seen a Vashti before, you recognize this as one of them.)

Lightning remained on top of this mysterious creature, and pushed the barrel closer to its forehead. Well, it's intelligent and it talks English. Hmm. "Uh-huh. Heard THAT one before. What. Are. You."

Lightning snapped his head towards Scarlett. "It's a what now?" When Scarlett motioned to get off, Lightning refused. "Nuh-uh, not until I know what this is." When Scarlett explained, he got up and backed away, still aiming his pistol at the being. "Tuesday, confirm Scarlett's anaylsis." "Miss Scarlett is correct, sir. It is, indeed, a Vashti." Lightning stopped aiming at the Vashti, but kept the pistol in his hoof. "Okay then. Who are you and what do you want?

The vashti smiles and nods at you, turning a gentle, plant-like green, not like the green from earlier. "Hi! I'm Selene! Who are you?..." Her eyes go wide with adorable curiosity, her mouth making an "o" as she watches Scarlett with interest. At this point, her limbs hang idly in the air, not fighting back anymore.

"Selene, huh? Nice name. Now, why are you here?"

Edited by Mario3D13
  • Brohoof 1

"Selene, huh? Nice name. Now, why are you here?"

"I-I... There was this screaming, and then the big ring had the water in it, and... and..."

The poor little Vashti starts babbling and crying. She must have been in shock over what happened at Icarus base, and now she's so flustered she can't make a coherent sentence.

You monster.

"Hello Seven. My name is Scarlett." I said. This creature was definitely a curious one. But how did it get here, and why didn't I sense it sooner? "Are you all right?"

"Miss Scarlett is correct, sir. It is, indeed, a Vashti."

Oh well done Lightning. You confirmed information you already had from a trusted source with an out of date toaster. "Remind me to hack your computer later. It's formalities annoy me"

"I-I... There was this screaming, and then the big ring had the water in it, and... and..."

The poor little Vashti starts babbling and crying. She must have been in shock over what happened at Icarus base, and now she's so flustered she can't make a coherent sentence.

You monster.

(OOC: Yeah, thanks for making me feel guilty)

She was on Icarus? How'd she get through security? Lightning is completely confuzzled, and his head is spinning with figures on what happened. He saw her crying and immediately saw that she was sincere. "Aww, c'mon, please don't cry. Please don't. Just calm down and tell us what happened," he told the poor creature. "Tuesday, record." "On it, sir."

(edited)

You monster.

Oh god, what was wrong now? Right, people. They get so, emotional. Uhh, crying and signs of flutter means it's stressed. Obviously over the recent situation.

I walked over closer to the creature, and cautiously looked over it. "Uhh, what's wrong?" I casually asked.

God, after 115 years you'd of thought I'd get better with crying people.

Edited by Ethan Sawyer

(OOC: Yeah, thanks for making me feel guilty)

She was on Icarus? How'd she get through security? Lightning is completely confuzzled, and his head is spinning with figures on what happened. He saw her crying and immediately saw that she was sincere. "Aww, c'mon, please don't cry. Please don't. Just calm down and tell us what happened," he told the poor creature. "Tuesday, record." "On it, sir."

(You're welcome! :sneer: )

She takes a few deep breaths, before sighing quietly. Her skin is a bluish gray, now (like an Asari, for you ME fans)

"O-okay... I had accidentally gotten pushed into a crowd onto this train... But before I could get out, the only exits closed! I had to wait around for a long time... But then, when we came out, everything was so... Shiny... I wandered around, and then... everything happened..."

"There was... Fire, in the sky... everybody was screaming, running towards this... thing. It looked like a metal kiddie pool, but sideways. I just followed everyone else, too scared to think..."

• Brohoof 1

She takes a few deep breaths, before sighing quietly. Her skin is a bluish gray, now (like an Asari, for you ME fans)

"O-okay... I had accidentally gotten pushed into a crowd onto this train... But before I could get out, the only exits closed! I had to wait around for a long time... But then, when we came out, everything was so... Shiny... I wandered around, and then... everything happened..."

"There was... Fire, in the sky... everybody was screaming, running towards this... thing. It looked like a metal kiddie pool, but sideways. I just followed everyone else, too scared to think..."

(Yeah, real welcome)

Lightning suddenly felt sympathy for the poor thing. She'd obviously been through a lot. That kiddie pool must have been the Stargate. Go figure. "Just calm down now. You're here with us now, okay? Now, my name's Lightning Spark, or Lightning for short." He pointed at Scarlett. "She's Scarlett. She's pretty much our leader right now."

(Yeah, real welcome)

Lightning suddenly felt sympathy for the poor thing. She'd obviously been through a lot. That kiddie pool must have been the Stargate. Go figure. "Just calm down now. You're here with us now, okay? Now, my name's Lightning Spark, or Lightning for short." He pointed at Scarlett. "She's Scarlett. She's pretty much our leader right now."

Selene smiles a bit, visibly looking more comfortable around you. "H-hi, Lightning! Hi, Scarlet!" She waves at the both of you, her tail swaying about as she gets up. "So... no more hiding? I'm kinda hungry, now..." She stretches, the bones in her back crackling as she sighs with relief.

• Brohoof 1

A kiddies pool... Selene just referred to the most advanced piece of technology in this timeline as a metal kiddies pool. Well. That's new. "By a kiddies pool shall I assume you mean the stargate? Big round metal thing. Often filled with what people like to refer to as the puddle."

• Brohoof 1

A kiddies pool... Selene just referred to the most advanced piece of technology in this timeline as a metal kiddies pool. Well. That's new. "By a kiddies pool shall I assume you mean the stargate? Big round metal thing. Often filled with what people like to refer to as the puddle."

"Pfft! Puddle. Hehe." That's funny right there.

Selene smiles a bit, visibly looking more comfortable around you. "H-hi, Lightning! Hi, Scarlet!" She waves at the both of you, her tail swaying about as she gets up. "So... no more hiding? I'm kinda hungry, now..." She stretches, the bones in her back crackling as she sighs with relief.

Aww, she's kinda cute, in a rare creature sort of way. "Yeah, no more hiding. Don't worry, you're safe with us." He holstered his pistol. "Now, follow us. We'll find you some food, right Scarlett?" Lightning looked at Scarlett, his face asking her to answer.

"Pfft! Puddle. Hehe." That's funny right there.

Aww, she's kinda cute, in a rare creature sort of way. "Yeah, no more hiding. Don't worry, you're safe with us." He holstered his pistol. "Now, follow us. We'll find you some food, right Scarlett?" Lightning looked at Scarlett, his face asking her to answer.

Sure, we have food. But we are all about to be plunged into a star and get incinerated. Best just let this wonderful creature experience a little life before an u timely demise. "Yea, we have some food in a crate somewhere. If you can call protein bars food."