Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private After Destiny

Chaton

Scarlett went back to her room and began thinking. There was no way to survive this. Well, there was one. There was the shuttle. But when stocked with supplies and taking into account life support, it can probably only take 16 people. How would we decide who would go?

(edited)

@,@@Mario3D13,

Sapphire did not see that coming...

"Well I'll go get her just don't move this time it's why she got angry at you." Crystal got up and walked to find Sapphire....

Lightning what are you doing?! Sapphire was not hating it but she, was not in the mood and well more was needed before she like Lightning like that... She knew breaking off was gonna be bad for him, but she did. "Lightning...um..."

Crystal walked over. "Um Sapphire can you help Flame now?"

Oh thank Celestia an excuse, she looked at her friend. "Sure no problem." She looked back to Lightning. "Um we can talk later." She got up and both of them left to see Flame

"So are you gonna stay still this time then Flame?"

Flame scoffed at Sapphire's question.

"Are you not gonna wish death on me this Sapphire?" Flame asked rhetorically, a sly smirk grew on his face.

"Come on Flame, now's not the time, we need to get you fixed up."

"I know, I know , I know. *sigh* Yes I will stay still this time. Happy?"

Edited by The Real 1990
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

@,

"I was annoyed last time so please pay no heed to what I said." Sapphire started on her spell again to fix Flame's ribs. "This should work Flame just stay still for me for a few moments and this should do the trick to reset your ribs hopefully." Crystal watched on hopefully Sapphire could fix him.

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy

@@Ethan Sawyer, Specter watched as Scarlett left for her room, deciding to follow her slowly behind. If she was anywhere near as half as smart as he thought she was, she would understand what it was they needed to do. Specter hovered into Scarlett's room, stopping just past the door frame. "I don't want to sound cold, but I'm trusting that you understand the situation. We can't stay on the ship if we intend to live. A shuttle does exist, and I've done the maths and we could take a maximum of up to 16. If that is the option we take, deciding who lives and dies should not have to lie on anyone. I don't think anyone can be cold enough to choose 16 people to save among the numbers we have. My thoughts is, we hold a lottery. Leave everyone's survival to chance. Its only fair. A second option does of course exist. We dial the Gate, go through it an pray that we don't die on the other side. Both of them leave survival to chance and I can't calculate off of chance alone, but someone needs to do something about this quick or no one will survive."

• Brohoof 1

@@Ethan Sawyer, Specter watched as Scarlett left for her room, deciding to follow her slowly behind. If she was anywhere near as half as smart as he thought she was, she would understand what it was they needed to do. Specter hovered into Scarlett's room, stopping just past the door frame. "I don't want to sound cold, but I'm trusting that you understand the situation. We can't stay on the ship if we intend to live. A shuttle does exist, and I've done the maths and we could take a maximum of up to 16. If that is the option we take, deciding who lives and dies should not have to lie on anyone. I don't think anyone can be cold enough to choose 16 people to save among the numbers we have. My thoughts is, we hold a lottery. Leave everyone's survival to chance. Its only fair. A second option does of course exist. We dial the Gate, go through it an pray that we don't die on the other side. Both of them leave survival to chance and I can't calculate off of chance alone, but someone needs to do something about this quick or no one will survive."

Scarlett flopped down on her bed. She sighed before reciprocating "The shuttle is our only option. There aren't any gates nearby. If there were the Destiny would have already dialled the gate to that location. And before you suggest it didn't do so to save power, I checked the console. No gates nearby. That means that 16 ponies are getting off of this damned ship. And two of those will have to be Flame and Sapphire." She twisted to face Spectre. "Flame is the only qualified pilot we have, and Sapphire is the only properly trained medic."

• Brohoof 1

Solar waited for an answer, but nothing came. She decided to try again.

"Amber?" A few more knocks.

...nothing.

Maybe she's just asleep. Yeah, that's probably it.

Luna's sake, I have to make sure.

She pushed the door open to look inside, and saw Amber curled up on the bed with--

"Oh sweet Celestia, no!" She cried, flapping over to the bed. "No no no!"

Amber had a morphine needle sticking out of her foreleg. "No, no, no..."

She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw her chest moving up and down. She was still alive.

"Oh Celestia, Amber," she sighed, carefully removing the needle from her arm, "You need to stop this... and I don't care if it kills me, I'm going to help you."

She carefully climbed off the bed and sat down, watching her marefriend intently for the slightest movement.

She wiped a tear from her eye, swallowing and praying to Celestia that Amber would be okay when she woke up.

If she woke up.

Amber was more than a little bemused as the stranger's voice seemed to deform and transition to a much more familiar one. She turned her attention back to the cloaked figure, her head cocked slightly as she made her careful approach. "S-Solar?" She spoke up. With a shaking hoof, the pegasus reached out to the pony, throwing back her hood to reveal a distraught Solar staring at her with glass, terrified eyes. The moment the hood fell back, Solar started screaming making Amber block her ears and fall to the ground. "No! I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm so, so sorry...." Amber could barely stutter the words out through the flood of tears as the screams grew louder.

She flung up from her resting place in a cold sweat, the only noise she could hear now being her rapid panting as she tried to regain control of her body. She let out a yell at feeling the pain across her body and fell back down to the bed, shutting her eyes and desperately trying to make everything stop.

She flung up from her resting place in a cold sweat, the only noise she could hear now being her rapid panting as she tried to regain control of her body. She let out a yell at feeling the pain across her body and fell back down to the bed, shutting her eyes and desperately trying to make everything stop.

"Amber!" Solar yelped, watching her marefriend fling up and scream before flopping back down on the bed.

In a burst of instinct, she grabbed the other pegasus in a gentle hug to try and calm her.

"Amber, it's okay," she whispered, stroking down her mane as softly as possible, "Shhh, I'm here..."

...she's really sweaty.

...why am I not disgusted by that?

Amber almost jumped out of her skin seeing Solar, after what she had just experienced in her unconscious state. She cringed and shied away, afraid of more screams. No Amber! This is the real Solar...real...she's real! 

Her breath gradually calmed. A single sniffle echoed across the bedroom before the tears started. Without saying a word, Amber simply leaned into the hug, pouring her heart out. Her knees felt weak and her body felt abused. She'd failed everypony again.

Amber almost jumped out of her skin seeing Solar, after what she had just experienced in her unconscious state. She cringed and shied away, afraid of more screams. No Amber! This is the real Solar...real...she's real! 

Her breath gradually calmed. A single sniffle echoed across the bedroom before the tears started. Without saying a word, Amber simply leaned into the hug, pouring her heart out. Her knees felt weak and her body felt abused. She'd failed everypony again.

"Amber, it's okay," Solar repeated, holding on tight to Amber as she wriggled, "It's me, Solar. I'm here."

She sighed and smiled as Amber leaned into the hug, and just let her cry while stroking down her mane to try and comfort her some more. "There, it's okay. Get it all out..."

"Amber, it's okay," Solar repeated, holding on tight to Amber as she wriggled, "It's me, Solar. I'm here."

She sighed and smiled as Amber leaned into the hug, and just let her cry while stroking down her mane to try and comfort her some more. "There, it's okay. Get it all out..."

Amber was surprised by her own tears as they seemed to keep coming and coming for much longer than she could have expected them to. The lump in her throat only grew bigger and her vision was blurred by both the rivers of tears and Solar's soft fur that she calmly rested against. 

"I-I..." The pegasus barely let out a whisper when she spoke. Her voice was unnatural, weak even. "I'm s-so sorry..."

Amber was surprised by her own tears as they seemed to keep coming and coming for much longer than she could have expected them to. The lump in her throat only grew bigger and her vision was blurred by both the rivers of tears and Solar's soft fur that she calmly rested against. 

"I-I..." The pegasus barely let out a whisper when she spoke. Her voice was unnatural, weak even. "I'm s-so sorry..."

"Shhh," Solar said quietly, stroking her hoof down Amber's mane to soothe her, "It's okay. I'm going to help you, I promise."

She gently leaned her head on Amber's and nuzzled her cheek. "I know this addiction is hard for you to fight, but I'm gonna help you fight it. Every step of the way."

(edited)

@,

"I was annoyed last time so please pay no heed to what I said." Sapphire started on her spell again to fix Flame's ribs. "This should work Flame just stay still for me for a few moments and this should do the trick to reset your ribs hopefully." Crystal watched on hopefully Sapphire could fix him.

"Alright." He answered simply, laying back on the ground.

"Hey Flame. What'd you do this time, bro?"

"Oh, um I cracked my ribs trying to save Bass, its nothing really but these ponies are paranoid and want me to be fixed immediately."

".....*sigh* Flame if you don't shut up and let Sapphire take care of you..."

"ALRIGHT, calm down Bluey."

Edited by The Real 1990

"Shhh," Solar said quietly, stroking her hoof down Amber's mane to soothe her, "It's okay. I'm going to help you, I promise."

She gently leaned her head on Amber's and nuzzled her cheek. "I know this addiction is hard for you to fight, but I'm gonna help you fight it. Every step of the way."

"I can't keep p-putting you through this..." She stuttered again, sighing happily at the feeling of Solar's nuzzle. "The urge, the n-need...it just crawls into my brain and it won't get out." Amber could feel another batch of tears brewing as she spoke. Thoughts of the future and what may happen only aided in the deterioration of her mental state and she sniffled again. Taking a breath, Amber closed her eyes and turned to Solar with a terrified look on her face. "Please...never leave me alone again..." She whimpered with a trembling lip

"I can't keep p-putting you through this..." She stuttered again, sighing happily at the feeling of Solar's nuzzle. "The urge, the n-need...it just crawls into my brain and it won't get out." Amber could feel another batch of tears brewing as she spoke. Thoughts of the future and what may happen only aided in the deterioration of her mental state and she sniffled again. Taking a breath, Amber closed her eyes and turned to Solar with a terrified look on her face. "Please...never leave me alone again..." She whimpered with a trembling lip

"I won't," Solar said, in her most serious voice, "I promise, we'll kick this thing together."

Seeing her marefriend so terrified was heartbreaking, especially since Amber was usually so full of life and joy. She wanted that Amber back.

She placed a soft kiss on her marefriend's lips.

@@@Mario3D13

"That's not how I remember it there Flame." Crystal giggled.

"Just hold still the bones should be fixing themselves by now...I hope." She kept focusing on the bones, healing magic was quite tricky to get to work it could take moments or hours it was really dependent on the the pony in question. 

"I won't," Solar said, in her most serious voice, "I promise, we'll kick this thing together."

Seeing her marefriend so terrified was heartbreaking, especially since Amber was usually so full of life and joy. She wanted that Amber back.

She placed a soft kiss on her marefriend's lips.

Amber moaned into the kiss. There was something so comforting and reassuring about Solar's lips. Something that made her whole body tingle and her heart melt. And it seemed to be exactly what she needed in her state, despite her jittery nerves continuing to make her body shake every now and then. She didn't want to break the kiss, afraid of coming to terms with herself and the outside world the moment that this brief joyful occasion came to an end. But she broke it, leaving both ponies panting.

"I h-hope we do fix it..." She mumbled. "S-somehow..."

Amber moaned into the kiss. There was something so comforting and reassuring about Solar's lips. Something that made her whole body tingle and her heart melt. And it seemed to be exactly what she needed in her state, despite her jittery nerves continuing to make her body shake every now and then. She didn't want to break the kiss, afraid of coming to terms with herself and the outside world the moment that this brief joyful occasion came to an end. But she broke it, leaving both ponies panting.

"I h-hope we do fix it..." She mumbled. "S-somehow..."

The kiss went on for longer than Solar expected, but she didn't mind at all. Even if it left the both of them panting when they broke it.

"We are gonna break it," she smiled warmly, "I want the smiley, happy Amber back, and I'm gonna help get her back, okay?"

She pressed her snout against Amber's and rubbed against it in a sweet little eskimo kiss.

The kiss went on for longer than Solar expected, but she didn't mind at all. Even if it left the both of them panting when they broke it.

"We are gonna break it," she smiled warmly, "I want the smiley, happy Amber back, and I'm gonna help get her back, okay?"

She pressed her snout against Amber's and rubbed against it in a sweet little eskimo kiss.

Amber couldn't help but giggle, even in her distraught state, as she felt Solar's little snout connect with her own. She let out a little gasp at first but the rubbing definitely was a welcome surprise. When she moved away, she gave Solar's muzzle a quick lick and a small but warm smile steadily crept onto her face.

"Yeah...I want that Amber back too~ and not just for a day or two. Permanently."

Amber couldn't help but giggle, even in her distraught state, as she felt Solar's little snout connect with her own. She let out a little gasp at first but the rubbing definitely was a welcome surprise. When she moved away, she gave Solar's muzzle a quick lick and a small but warm smile steadily crept onto her face.

"Yeah...I want that Amber back too~ and not just for a day or two. Permanently."

Solar smirked as Amber giggled from her little boop-kiss, happy that it had cheered her up a bit. A little blush escaped onto her cheeks from the lick on her muzzle.

"Agreed," she nodded, returning the lick, "We need to get that stuff out of your system. And your room."

Solar smirked as Amber giggled from her little boop-kiss, happy that it had cheered her up a bit. A little blush escaped onto her cheeks from the lick on her muzzle.

"Agreed," she nodded, returning the lick, "We need to get that stuff out of your system. And your room."

"N-n-no! No!" Amber panicked at the very mention of taking her morphine away. Her whole body shook and she flung her hooves around trying to, somehow, make Solar change her mind. Celestia...what was she doing? "I-I mean I~"

She took a deep breath and hung her head low. "Just take it. Take it all out of here. Before I try and stop you." The pegasus mumbled.

(edited)

"N-n-no! No!" Amber panicked at the very mention of taking her morphine away. Her whole body shook and she flung her hooves around trying to, somehow, make Solar change her mind. Celestia...what was she doing? "I-I mean I~"

She took a deep breath and hung her head low. "Just take it. Take it all out of here. Before I try and stop you." The pegasus mumbled.

Solar bit her lip seeing Amber try to stop her. Even if it was just for a moment, it was truly heartbreaking to see her so dependant on it.

"Okay," she nodded, and gathered up the morphine, "I'm going to take this far away. You're never gonna see it again. Just remember, you don't need it."

She propped her marefriend's head up gently with a hoof and gave her a soft kiss on the lips one more time before leaving the room, to find somewhere to dump the morphine.

Edited by Unicorncob

Solar bit her lip seeing Amber try to stop her. Even if it was just for a moment, it was truly heartbreaking to see her so dependant on it.

"Okay," she nodded, and gathered up the morphine, "I'm going to take this far away. You're never gonna see it again. Just remember, you don't need it."

She propped her marefriend's head up gently with a hoof and gave her a soft kiss on the lips one more time before leaving the room, to find somewhere to dump the morphine.

"O-okay..." Amber bit her lip, staring out the open door and battling the thought in her mind to chase after her. No Amber, you need to let her go. Just don't think about it. A small sigh escaped her lips and she twisted round to face the bed and climbed in top of it. She barely had the energy to do anything so made herself comfy and closed her eyes. 

Solar zoomed through the ship to try and find somewhere to hide the morphine. Somewhere where Amber could never get to it.

...well, this stuff would be useful in case we have an emergency. Better give it to somepony... oh, I know.

@@Mentis Soliloquy

She zipped over to the gateroom and found Sapphire, grinning as her idea was bearing fruit.

"You, with the blue face," She called out, zooming over to the mare, "I need you to do me a huge favour. I need you to take this morphine and... I dunno, do doctor things with it. And whatever you do - and this is important so listen - do not let Amber have any. In fact, don't even let her know you have it, okay? No matter how she begs, pleads or cries, do not give her any morphine."

She thrust the drugs into Sapphire's hooves. "Trust me, you'll be doing me a humongous favour."

(edited)

@@Unicorncob,

Sapphire's concentration was now nearly broken by her, the most favorite of ponies on the ship who else but Solar. She looked up to her to have some rubbish about morphine and such then her hooves filled with morphine supplies. Not like im preforming surgery or anything Solar? She just managed to keep her spell concentrated. "Why would I tell her or give her any?" I mean really? And I will not bite your head off for this because I like Amber. She puts the supplies down. "I'll see to this later I need to keep my focus." resuming on Flame. @,

Edited by Mentis Soliloquy