Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Dom Ruggeri

That's a really awesome cover!

I had actually seen it before you posted it here when I was randomly looking for pony song covers on Youtube yesterday! :) Needless to say, you and your friends did a good job! I really love how you added more instruments than just the guitar!

• Brohoof 1

Hey, if you guys wanna check out me and my pals singing B.B.B.F.F, I'd really appreciate it!

Equestria Daily won't have anything to do with it. Probably because I'm not Mandopony. :/ Thought I'd have better luck here.

Tell me what you think! Thanks

Wow, great job! If I may ask, where'd you get the pillows? Both the normal one and the cutout Twilight Sparkle one. Also make sure to post more covers! You're really great at them and I would suggest Princess-Amoria-Whatever-the-one-I-thought-was-best-in-the-final.

Wow, great job! If I may ask, where'd you get the pillows? Both the normal one and the cutout Twilight Sparkle one. Also make sure to post more covers! You're really great at them and I would suggest Princess-Amoria-Whatever-the-one-I-thought-was-best-in-the-final.

I'm glad you liked it! All of you guys are so nice, I really appreciate the feedback.

The pillow came with bed sheets, if you can't see, in a set I got from Target. The twilight cutout pillow was from Toys R Us.

I'm glad you liked it! All of you guys are so nice, I really appreciate the feedback.

The pillow came with bed sheets, if you can't see, in a set I got from Target. The twilight cutout pillow was from Toys R Us.

Thanks a bunch. You also have an amazing singing voice, and it's quite incredible how you were able to organize and get that out just a day after the season finale.

• Brohoof 1